2020 CoronaVirus Outbreak - That began in Wuhan, China and is spreading - Page 198
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 198 of 577 FirstFirst ... 98148188195196197198199200201208248298 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 8648
    Last Online

Today @ 07:38 AM
    Liked 12,936 Times in 7,224 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    She jumped on the “Trump is for it, let’s be against it” train
    I'm telling ya... Trump needs to start going out there everyday and start talking down and bad about all the things he really wants to accomplish. Secretly get everyone who is against him to start backing his true words and actions.
    Last edited by Number 47; 04.01.20 at 11:02 AM.

Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Hill View Post
    I read the letter. It said there were reports of inappropriate prescribing and that there were concerns of hoarding of the drug. The reports were of doctors prescribing it to themselves and their families as preventatives and stock piling it. That inappropriately prescribing it without proof of efficacy can create shortages for people who need for a condition. Basically everything that Dr Fauci and the CDC has been saying.

She did not ban it,

https://www.michigan.gov/documents/l...0_684869_7.pdf
    March 24, 2020

TO: Licensed Prescribers & Dispensers
    RE: Reminder of Appropriate Prescribing and Dispensing

Dear Licensed Prescribers and Dispensers:
    The Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs has received multiple allegations of Michigan physicians inappropriately prescribing hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine to themselves, family, friends, and/or coworkers without a legitimate medical purpose.
    Prescribing hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine without further proof of efficacy for treating COVID-19 or with the intent to stockpile the drug may create a shortage for patients with lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, or other ailments for which chloroquine and hydroxychloroquine are proven treatments. Reports of this conduct will be evaluated and may be further investigated for administrative action. Prescribing any kind of prescription must also be associated with medical documentation showing proof of the medical necessity and medical condition for which the patient is being treated. Again, these are drugs that have not been proven scientifically or medically to treat COVID-19.
    Michigan pharmacists may see an increased volume of prescriptions for hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine and should take special care to evaluate the prescriptions’ legitimacy. Pursuant to Michigan Administrative Code, R 338.490(2), a pharmacist shall not fill a prescription if the pharmacist believes the prescription will be used for other than legitimate medical purposes or if the prescription could cause harm to a patient.
    It is also important to be mindful that licensed health professionals are required to report inappropriate prescribing practices. LARA appreciates all licensed health professionals for their service and cooperation in assuring compliance in acting responsibly while continuing to provide the best possible care for Michigan’s citizens during this unprecedented and very challenging time.
    To stay up to date on the latest information regarding the COVID-19 pandemic please go to www.michigan.gov/Coronavirus and the CDC site at www.CDC.gov
    I think she banned doctors from prescribing it... not the actual drug itself. Kind of like how Trump said hoax... huh?

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 02:54 PM
    Liked 3,717 Times in 2,332 Posts

She followed Fauci's advice. Better than Trump

"She's on Biden's VP list" LOL thank you for being so transparent in your delusional hatred

4. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Today @ 08:29 AM
    Liked 21,361 Times in 12,382 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    I'm telling ya... Trump needs to start going out there everyday and start talking down and bad about all the things he really wants to accomplish. Secretly get everyone who is against him to start backing his words and actions.
    Imagine?

Trump should come out and support all forms of abortion up until 30 days after birth.

The left would demand Planned Parenthood be subject to RICO statutes.

"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

6. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

She followed Fauci's advice. Better than Trump

"She's on Biden's VP list" LOL thank you for being so transparent in your delusional hatred
    No hatred, just facts. She has been auditioning for that role. I didn’t even know her name until she had the spotlight on her.

Followed his advice...yeah that’s what it is
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

8. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Last Online

Premium Member

She’s on Biden’s female VP list and she played politics.
    Watch yourself fellow. This comment reeks of delusional hatred.

10. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Watch yourself fellow. This comment reeks of delusional hatred.
    Oops.

Favorite VH Album

II & WACF
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL & Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

Yesterday @ 12:15 PM
    Liked 14,880 Times in 8,142 Posts

There was a polite group of NE Baptists, parked outside the train station.

They had surgical masks on & were handing out a pamphlet that showed a guy in
    a mask, and it said:THE CURE

They handed me one, and the first page says:

We live in a world that is gripped by fear: The unknown, financial instability,
    Foreign invasion, Economic disaster, Cancer, THE CORONAVIRUS....

I kinda loved how they emphasized the last one.
    Graver, Walking Ed, refugee from CVH & proud tone chaser...

Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

Today @ 07:08 AM
    Liked 4,540 Times in 2,765 Posts

Premium Member

We have had some outbreaks near me in Nursing Homes. My gut feeling is these facilities have not been as proactive as hospitals or outpatient centers. My opinion I think your going to see most of the support staff at many nursing homes walk off the jobs pretty soon.
    EVH 1979: Well, actually it's not much of a vacation, because we run everything ourselves. We design our own album cover, we have to be in the office every day to sign checks - the whole corporation revolves around us. Nothing can be done without our approval. We even have photo approval.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

No hatred, just facts. She has been auditioning for that role. I didn’t even know her name until she had the spotlight on her.

Followed his advice...yeah that’s what it is
    She did the state of the Union response. And yeah, not on your radar, but on mine as I own property in Michigan. She has a decent approval rating

Dem Governor of a State that Trumps needs. I can see where your animosity would come from...otherwise...what the fuck do you care about Michigan?

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by edwardv View Post
    We have had some outbreaks near me in Nursing Homes. My gut feeling is these facilities have not been as proactive as hospitals or outpatient centers. My opinion I think your going to see most of the support staff at many nursing homes walk off the jobs pretty soon.
    I hope not. Most of the people I know who work in nursing homes dearly love their clients. It's not the pay that keeps them there..its a calling. The ones around here I know for a fact would die fighting for their clients

Last Online

Premium Member

Imagine?

Trump should come out and support all forms of abortion up until 30 days after birth.

The left would demand Planned Parenthood be subject to RICO statutes.

Or... "Tear down the wall, open the Southern border and supply immediate free healthcare and lodging to the first 100,000."

17. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

I think she banned doctors from prescribing it... not the actual drug itself. Kind of like how Trump said hoax... huh?
    She banned doctors from "inappropriately prescribing it" or "hoarding" it. Lupus patients need this drug to treat their disease which can be deadly, not to mention that they are usually immunosuppressed to treat their disease.

So she is saying don't misuse and/or hoard a drug that has not been approved for CC 19 in order to make it available for a legit usage for lupus patients and that is bad? She wrote that letter a week before the FDA approved the drug for CV19 so now she is asking to have it available for that approved use

She did nothing wrong or political in her management of this drug.

19. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Last Online

Premium Member

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

She did the state of the Union response. And yeah, not on your radar, but on mine as I own property in Michigan. She has a decent approval rating

Dem Governor of a State that Trumps needs. I can see where your animosity would come from...otherwise...what the fuck do you care about Michigan?

Da fuq do you care about Hollywood?

No reason for you to get triggered.

22. The Following Member Likes This Post: