Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Favorite VH Album

The First One
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

02.21.20 @ 11:02 PM
    Liked 25,672 Times in 14,587 Posts

I think that Robbie wants Sammy back in Van Halen so badly that by him slagging Dave that somehow increases the chances of it actually happening.

The irony is that all of us "gravers" probably like Sammy way more than Eddie and Alex do.
    "It's so lonely at the top because it's so crowded at the bottom" - Diamond David Lee Roth

"The truth sounds like hate to those who hate the truth" - Todd Wagner

"Women and Children First ... The REAL Van Halen III"

2. The Following 3 Members Like This Post:

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

02.21.20 @ 05:10 PM
    Liked 19,952 Times in 11,462 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by I Coulda Hada VH View Post
    I think that Robbie wants Sammy back in Van Halen so badly that by him slagging Dave that somehow increases the chances of it actually happening.

The irony is that all of us "gravers" probably like Sammy way more than Eddie and Alex do.
    He takes it personally that Sam wasn’t in the band in 1975.

Ed would probably rather have siphilus than work with Sam again...accept it.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

4. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

02.22.20 @ 04:21 AM
    Liked 9,283 Times in 6,681 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    Or Bon Jovi on housewives monthly?

Wow, I totally didn’t mean it but there’s like three jokes in that one.

YOWZA
    Again, trolling. Goof.

And we're supposed to believe you are a "veteran"? So, you survived 'Nam, the Faulklands, the Middle East, etc., saw buddies get slaughtered, just to post negative crap about Sammy Hagar, Bon Jovi, and Robbie on the Links?

Riiiiight
    "There's too many people on this basketball that's floating around the sun, who are too afraid to allow themselves to FEEL" - Edward Van Halen
    "Van Halen was never about the singer..." - A very wise fan.
    "Embrace the past. Live in the moment but keep your eyes on the future, and keep on moving forward..." - Richie Sambora

Atomic Punk Get The Show On The Road's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

02.21.20 @ 09:50 PM
    Liked 18,052 Times in 9,595 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by RRvh1 View Post
    Again, trolling. Goof.

And we're supposed to believe you are a "veteran"? So, you survived 'Nam, the Faulklands, the Middle East, etc., saw buddies get slaughtered, just to post negative crap about Sammy Hagar, Bon Jovi, and Robbie on the Links?

Riiiiight
    This is some bush league shit right here.

I'm hoping you've tipped back one too many and will feel badly about typing this kind of post in the morning after you've sobered up.

If not that doesn't reflect very highly on you.
    The only genre I really know is Van Halen.

7. The Following 3 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

02.22.20 @ 04:21 AM
    Liked 9,283 Times in 6,681 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Get The Show On The Road View Post
    This is some bush league shit right here.

I'm hoping you've tipped back one too many and will feel badly about typing this kind of post in the morning after you've sobered up.

If not that doesn't reflect very highly on you.
    I'm actually ok, Brian.
    Just finding the hypocrisy a bit amusing/sad on certain things. Not meaning you.

The "Gravers" tell me not to enter threads or comment when my views or preferences don't suit their agenda, yet they have a viable option in not replying or provoking me as well. No?

And I do find it somewhat sad if a supposed fighter of American/Western freedom, wound up being a troll on a Van Halen internet site... However, if that 'war hero' is just a facade? Well, it is the internet, and trolls abound.
    "There's too many people on this basketball that's floating around the sun, who are too afraid to allow themselves to FEEL" - Edward Van Halen
    "Van Halen was never about the singer..." - A very wise fan.
    "Embrace the past. Live in the moment but keep your eyes on the future, and keep on moving forward..." - Richie Sambora

Good Enough
    Last Online

02.22.20 @ 04:20 AM
    Liked 2,993 Times in 1,429 Posts

Default TheVocal Range of David Lee Roth

Again, trolling. Goof.

Riiiiight
    This is going to a way too personal place, the last time you did this you went on to write a huge apology

You may need to look at what causes you to go to such a low level over a band dispute. Seriously, and I mean this with good intentions, but you may need some professional help

A post like this is completely uncalled for no matter how tough the Sam v Dave debate gets

Using someone’s service as a punchline, or just service in general as a punchline is despicable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Favorite VH Album

WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

02.21.20 @ 11:37 PM
    Liked 14,662 Times in 7,992 Posts

I'm actually ok, Brian.
    Just finding the hypocrisy a bit amusing/sad on certain things. Not meaning you.

The "Gravers" tell me not to enter threads or comment when my views or preferences don't suit their agenda, yet they have a viable option in not replying or provoking me as well. No?

And I do find it somewhat sad if a supposed fighter of American/Western freedom, wound up being a troll on a Van Halen internet site... However, if that 'war hero' is just a facade? Well, it is the internet, and trolls abound.
    That's just it. Nobody is provoking you. YOU are going into EVERY Dave thread and posting shit right off the bat. Then people call you out on your bullshit, and instead of just moving along and not bothering with threads about a guy you despise, you double down on your bullshit and make it even worse by going personal. It doesnt get much lower than mocking a veteran's service to his country.

You dont like me and want to troll me, go ahead, I wont back down from your BS. Remember, you're the one who took it to a personal level and put a friendship in the shitter, over something as stupid as me daring to like Dave more than Sam. But seriously, FUCK YOU for going after a veteran. You really are a sad pathetic miserable scumbag.

And, I'm sure Show will probably say it's fine, but you have a knack for posting people's real names when answering them, whether they've actually given you permission to publicly post their names or not. As if this makes you some sort of close friend of theirs by doing so, when in reality it's just another bush league move.

James In NY is the nicest most patient guy on this forum, so you know you have to be acting like an asshole in a class by yourself to get him riled up at you. But instead of admitting that maybe you might be going a bit overboard, again you instead double down on being a first class asshole. Sad.

11. The Following 4 Members Like This Post:

Last Online

02.22.20 @ 04:59 AM
    Liked 3,655 Times in 1,259 Posts

Premium Member

Nice to see you break from the Dali Lama/Guru shite...
    It's not a break, it's a call for you to stop the incessant posts.

Shite? Peace is "shite"?

I wish you peace of mind, Robbie.
    Last edited by James in New York; 11.30.19 at 03:03 AM.
    "Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.”

― Meister Eckhart

13. The Following 4 Members Like This Post:

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

02.21.20 @ 05:10 PM
    Liked 19,952 Times in 11,462 Posts

He’s is a sad and sick dude. He’s been asked by everyone to stop and he won’t. He’s also been told to seek help after he admitted his drinking and revealed his personal issues. He won’t do that either. The guy is miserable and slowly melting down on a web forum.

This is not good.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

15. The Following 3 Members Like This Post:

Baluchitherium
    Last Online

02.22.20 @ 04:43 AM
    Liked 5,430 Times in 2,451 Posts

We had a period of mashing but the last 6 weeks are so have seen it going much more back to normal.

You are in confrontation in every thread and no not in response to anyone. In fact you first few attempts were largely ignored but yet keep going despite folks w no issue or conflict asking let it go.

Ffs you got under Jamez skin and made JD sound like a peacemaker that takes effort. Maybe if you hate Dave so much a VH forum likely not gonna be pleasing as agree or not he is one of the most iconic front man in history and this site is based on the band he was a founder of, named the band and wrote the soundtrack for a generation. So yeah a place dedicated to that is gonna have a lot of praise for him and some overly personal reactions when he does dumb shit most people at larger would never even notice. That's the nature of it

You do not want to hear people praise Dave just stay out of things like Diver Down, Dave's vocal range etc.... stuff that clearly has nothing to do w Sam which is clearly what you dig. Go wave that freak flag but you do not like the fact 3 of the bands 4 decades have nothing to w sam, they sold a ton more records of Dave songs, and he is as close as it gets to as the current front man. So either be selective to avoid known irritants, wave the sam flag at will when the topic, or you will just continually argue w people and that's not everyone else's fault.

I asked earlier why are you going out your way to argue and start since everything around here has been really tranquil? It's just you. Why does the calm bother you

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

17. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

@
    Liked 8,336 Times in 4,215 Posts

Donor

Yeah. We done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk