Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Bottoms Up!
    Last Online

Today @ 12:36 AM
    Liked 4,718 Times in 2,966 Posts

I hear ya, JD. Never gonna have another athlete like MJ in our lifetimes. It was a fun time.

Russell...LOL. Malone shoulda told him to shut it. We might make the finals, in the future, and he could come out of retirement.

Bird was funny when Indiana lost. " Bitch, fuck you!". LOL.

2. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

Today @ 06:19 AM
    Liked 15,602 Times in 8,560 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PrideofPasadena View Post
    I hear ya, JD. Never gonna have another athlete like MJ in our lifetimes. It was a fun time.

Russell...LOL. Malone shoulda told him to shut it. We might make the finals, in the future, and he could come out of retirement.

Bird was funny when Indiana lost. " Bitch, fuck you!". LOL.
    Lol MJ back to Bird, "Now you can go work on your golf game."

Jordan was just cold blooded and always came up with some way to motivate himself to win. Any perceived slight, real or not LOL.

Still despise Jerry Krause to this day. Genius for putting that team together over the years. Fucking idiot for dismantling it the way he did.

4. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Bottoms Up!
    Last Online

It is nuts how he took the most trivial stuff for motivation.

Yeah, still pissed Reinsdorf didn't step in and squash that nonsense before the season. Telling Phil you can go undefeated and you're still gone. Dumb.
    Amazed how the ripped up Krause all the time, though. Every time they see the guy he's the butt of the joke. He musta been cursing them up and down when he was alone. LOL.

6. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by PrideofPasadena View Post
    It is nuts how he took the most trivial stuff for motivation.

Yeah, still pissed Reinsdorf didn't step in and squash that nonsense before the season. Telling Phil you can go undefeated and you're still gone. Dumb.
    Amazed how the ripped up Krause all the time, though. Every time they see the guy he's the butt of the joke. He musta been cursing them up and down when he was alone. LOL.
    Yep, Reinsdorf played that wrong. And to say Phil could go 82-0 and he'd still be gone is a completely asinine statement to make. Foolish. Krause deserved to be razzed by MJ and Pip.

8. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

Today @ 08:13 AM
    Liked 13,930 Times in 7,862 Posts

my favourite nba player ever. hope he's ok

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...ve-coronavirus

10. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Bottoms Up!
    Last Online

Damn, that sucks. Hope he can fight it off. Block that corona into the stands big man!

Baluchitherium
    Last Online

Today @ 07:54 AM
    Liked 5,884 Times in 2,676 Posts

Scottie Pippen seems so upset about being portrayed as soft in the Last Dance. Given all the facts were accurate and his own words, perhaps the issue is he should examine why he actually was charmin soft

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Darrin Stephens View Post
    Scottie Pippen seems so upset about being portrayed as soft in the Last Dance. Given all the facts were accurate and his own words, perhaps the issue is he should examine why he actually was charmin soft
    As a player, the most egregious thing Pippen ever did was refusing to go back in the game because Phil drew the play up for Kukoc to take the last shot. I couldn't believe it or condone it back then, and certainly dont now. Sweet justice that Kukoc went ahead and made the big shot.

Baluchitherium
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by JUNGLE DRUMMER View Post
    As a player, the most egregious thing Pippen ever did was refusing to go back in the game because Phil drew the play up for Kukoc to take the last shot. I couldn't believe it or condone it back then, and certainly dont now. Sweet justice that Kukoc went ahead and made the big shot.
    After the last dance Pippen never averaged above 14 pts, when Jordan sat Pippen was an all star ave. 21 a game great defense but was not an MVP candidate by any means. Good player, was kinda soft but seems to think he is an all time great but he just is not. He was a well rounded compliment for MJ but exactly that a compliment. He seems miffed he is not viewed like a peer to MJ. He is not and never the hell was. He never carried a team, just never. Barkley, Malone, Ewing, etc... were guys who carried teams as the guy for their respective squads. Pippen ia an all time great back up singer but never did shit to in a spotlight to justify his grand self perception, what a soft pussy

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

Pippen always had an issue playing 2nd banana to Michael. I remember when the whole "Michael is the best player in the league but i'm the 2nd best, we're 1A and 1B" nonsense happened back in the day. As a Knicks fan I hated Pippen more than MJ. At least with MJ you were losing to probably the best player ever (certainly one of the top few). I respected the hell out of Jordan (though I hated him). With Pippen, I just looked at a guy who was the 30th best player in the league who we had to see get talked up like he was God. Hated that dude.

16. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Baluchitherium
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    Pippen always had an issue playing 2nd banana to Michael. I remember when the whole "Michael is the best player in the league but i'm the 2nd best, we're 1A and 1B" nonsense happened back in the day. As a Knicks fan I hated Pippen more than MJ. At least with MJ you were losing to probably the best player ever (certainly one of the top few). I respected the hell out of Jordan (though I hated him). With Pippen, I just looked at a guy who was the 30th best player in the league who we had to see get talked up like he was God. Hated that dude.
    I love you man

18. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

There was no way he was the 2nd best player in the Association, but I certainly think he was higher than 30th. Lol, you're being almost as ridiculous in the other direction. He was probably somewhere around 15-20th at one time. He was a pretty great all around, two way player.

As a Knickerbocker fan I can certainly understand your hate for him. As a Bulls fan, I despised John Starks. Not to mention listening to Starks talk, he just sounded dumber than a box of rocks.

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

There was no way he was the 2nd best player in the Association, but I certainly think he was higher than 30th. Lol, you're being almost as ridiculous in the other direction. He was probably somewhere around 15-20th at one time. He was a pretty great all around, two way player.

As a Knickerbocker fan I can certainly understand your hate for him. As a Bulls fan, I despised John Starks. Not to mention listening to Starks talk, he just sounded dumber than a box of rocks.
    I loved Starks (until game 6 and 7 of the Finals against Houston) but I can understand people hating him.

30th is probably too much hate but i bet I can list 29 players I'd rather have at the time

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

I loved Starks (until game 6 and 7 of the Finals against Houston) but I can understand people hating him.

30th is probably too much hate but i bet I can list 29 players I'd rather have at the time
    I loved watching Jordan torch Starks. Of course, I loved watching MJ torch EVERYONE.

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

I loved watching Jordan torch Starks. Of course, I loved watching MJ torch EVERYONE.
    I did not have that same joy. One of my daughters is an nba freak and starting watching the Last Dance and wants me to watch it with her. She doesn't understand my hatred of that team. The only way i was able to explain it to her was by having her ask my brother (who hates the Celtics) if he'd watch a special on them. His response? "does Bird die at the end of the special? If not then I'm not interested" That summed it up for her. She dislikes teams, but she doesn't have that sort of hatred we had back then. It's a different league