Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

11.19.19 @ 09:26 AM
    Liked 9,166 Times in 6,595 Posts

Premium Member

I remember reading the Forward in one of those tab books, written by Wolf Marshall, l believe. In a nutshell it mentioned that if Eddie had stopped playing guitar the second after he finished recording Eruption, that his place in history would still be secure... Yet he didn't, and I'm glad.

Same sorta thing (for me) with this Fresno footage; If this was all we had? Blazing and impressive. Hey I'm glad they didn't stop in '78, that they made all different kinds of music, explored new territory, had a successful singer change, went through different looks etc.

And I think LWAN gets glossed over because it's been seen so many times and maybe even taken for granted. That concert was "IT" when released, and try to imagine if it was never put out... My $0.02.
    "There's too many people on this basketball that's floating around the sun, who are too afraid to allow themselves to FEEL" - Edward Van Halen
    "Van Halen was never about the singer..." - A very wise fan.
    "Embrace the past. Live in the moment but keep your eyes on the future, and keep on moving forward..." - Richie Sambora

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

10.14.19 @ 04:47 AM
    Liked 31 Times in 11 Posts

we actually can improve and restore any type of media format be it film/tape-digital/analog or whatever..as far as a vhs tape you need to go back as close to the source as possible..sometimes it matters what brand of vcr was used to make the copy....and maybe do a NIS conversion+ use the best devices to capture the files....all of this is cake for us..just the Immense amount of time required and stress on our eyes is the problem..try staring at a monitor for 12 hrs..anyone interested in us restoring /archiving can contact us at steelemashine@gmail.com

3. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

11.19.19 @ 09:26 AM
    Liked 9,166 Times in 6,595 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by single-8 View Post
    we actually can improve and restore any type of media format be it film/tape-digital/analog or whatever..as far as a vhs tape you need to go back as close to the source as possible..sometimes it matters what brand of vcr was used to make the copy....and maybe do a NIS conversion+ use the best devices to capture the files....all of this is cake for us..just the Immense amount of time required and stress on our eyes is the problem..try staring at a monitor for 12 hrs..anyone interested in us restoring /archiving can contact us at steelemashine@gmail.com
    That's good to know (for various reasons), and thanks for chiming in!
    "There's too many people on this basketball that's floating around the sun, who are too afraid to allow themselves to FEEL" - Edward Van Halen
    "Van Halen was never about the singer..." - A very wise fan.
    "Embrace the past. Live in the moment but keep your eyes on the future, and keep on moving forward..." - Richie Sambora