Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Romeo Delight
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hey Jimmy, maybe some of the disbelievers would not be so harsh (And I think some have; there is no need for personal insults) if you would expand upon your story more. Remember, I am skeptical, but for some reason a good part of me actually believes you. We all have to be skeptical with all the insiders that have came along during the last 2 years and told us things that weren't true. So, first thing I'd say is please tell us all how exactly you got "access" to this VH family members phone number, or however you conversed with them? Secondly, if you are able to call them or speak with them again, maybe you should take some questions that some people on this board want answered. I for one want to know if a tour is planned for this summer. You pretty much indirectly stated that "the information to be released is what we've all wanted" which is an announcement with working with Dave again. If its a definite timeline of 2 to 3 weeks, how can this jive with another statement you made that "Dave's offer is on the table" ? And also, how is this information going to be given to the public? A press conference? An official statement released by the band? A letter to fans on the web site?

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

A few reasons not to believe J P.

* He was cursing VH on JAN 22 asking "what the hell is going on"
    *four days later he magically gets inside info from "someone in the "VH CAMP", (his words).
    *A two days after that, He says his information came for a "FAMILY MEMBER" of VH
    * Like every other "insider" First he posts a little info and says "That's all i know" BUT these insiders are funny, They can't stand to be out of the spot light, so what does Jimmy Page do? He starts talking about what kind of money Mike Anthony makes and how DLR. was "demanding" in 96,, Then he says the band does not have a singer yet but is making offers to Sam and Dave BUT, later he says MIKE A. was telling the truth when he said Dave is in.... Which is it?

These guys always blow it because they don't know when to quit. They start off small but eventually start offering information on EVERYTHING. First he starts out by saying, He spoke with someone and asked 8 questions well, before you know it two days later, He's claming to know things that are just ridiculous. Not to mention Brett asked him some specific questions about the area That he claims to live in and JP took off for the hills.... You watch,,He will do a little research and come back with his answers..

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

he already pretty much answered the questions asked. Brett seemed to be satisfied with his knowledge of the area.

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Song

me wise magic
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I will be happy to ask a few questions,i willcall again in amonth or so.remember,most people whosay they have info dont give a timeline.i have said from my posts starting on saturday that the timeline for a announcement would be two to three weeks.saturday was my first contact with my source.before i just expressed my personal feelings.im not here to jerk anyones chain,im a fan just like everyone here.if my info is inncorect,i wont run away,ill take the heat.

Last Online

12.03.17 @ 09:00 PM
    Liked 537 Times in 291 Posts

Premium Member
    I'm curious as well. Let's see if we get some answers here. Out.
    Quin-a-se-i-co

You're a dick for putting ian on "ignore" DIF

"You stupid fuck!" Seen

"Well if you saw it, stats and scientific studies be damned!" Lovemachine 97 v. 2.

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Are you kidding? I could give you a realistic overview of the area and I've never been there..Justy Give me 20 minutes on the ole "INNER net"

How long did it take Mr.Page to answer Brett's questions? Answer,About as long as it would take to do a little research of the area.

Besides Even if he knows the area, That means absolutely nothing at all. I don't beleive a word he says and If you guys fall for it this time,, Well, You deserve to be fooled.. No offence mind you, I just can't see how people could keep falling for this stuff.

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

if you call again in a month, wouldn't that put that the "announcement" already would have been made? Does this mean the "announcement" isn't going to give all answers? Will there still be some answers left to give? If so, will the VH members go back into hiding so we'll have to get answers from a 3rd party?

Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 3
    Favorite VH Song

Right Now
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Jimmy who?????
    "Jebe Ga"