Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

09.22.19 @ 04:11 AM
    Liked 16,413 Times in 8,639 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Van Squalen View Post
    Shut your pie hole, racist. Follow the mod directives.

Iíll post whatever I want about Van Halen and you still have to ignore it. Just like I do you. Itís easy for us adults. Maybe not kiddies like you. Learn.
    Ha ha, you're such a fucking tool.

It's like clockwork. You just can't control yourself.

You're such a a fucking narcissist that you can't even let an emoji post by JD that didn't even reference your crap go without a response.

And you couldn't do it with me either.

I don't have to ignore shit. I'll call you out for the POS you are anytime I see fit.

It's always amusing watching you meltdown at any perceived slight directed at you.
    The only genre I really know is Van Halen.

Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

@
    Liked 7,818 Times in 3,923 Posts

Donor

My god guys. STOP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Last Online

09.22.19 @ 12:26 AM
    Liked 4,044 Times in 2,566 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Get The Show On The Road View Post
    Ha ha, you're such a fucking tool.

It's like clockwork. You just can't control yourself.

You're such a a fucking narcissist that you can't even let an emoji post by JD that didn't even reference your crap go with out a response.

And you couldn't do it with me either.

I don't have to ignore shit. I'll call you out for the POS you are anytime I see fit.

It's always amusing watching you meltdown at any perceived slight directed at you.
    Yes, you will, Aryan. You just donít get it. Youíve been asked to ignore me. You canít. Because youíre weak.

Itís ok. Youíll be forced to.

Stupid brick.

Atomic Punk Get The Show On The Road's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

Premium Member

Yes, you will, Aryan. You just don’t get it. You’ve been asked to ignore me. You can’t. Because you’re weak.

It’s ok. You’ll be forced to.

Stupid brick.
    He, he.

Can't control yourself can you?

Read the post directly above yours, dipshit.

And I guaranfuckintee that you'll respond to this one too.

Because you have no self control whatsoever.

Last Online

Donor

Learn, aryan. And cut back on the drinkiní maybe.

Last Online

Donor

Every time this happens itís because one of you kids breaks.

Learn faster. If you can.

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

09.22.19 @ 04:46 AM
    Liked 11,475 Times in 6,421 Posts

My wife teaches 5 year olds and sees more maturity. Can all of you just please ignore each other?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

9. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    My wife teaches 5 year olds and sees more maturity. Can all of you just please ignore each other?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    That's fair Mike, but maybe the ire should be directed at the guy that can't even control himself enough to ignore a fucking emoji and then when he's called on it he resorts to the racist bullshit again.

And sure as the sun rises in the east he won't be able to control himself and will respond to this post too.

The kind of behavior he exhibits is not tolerated on any other messageboard or platform that I visit so I don't understand why its tolerated here.

You can't have it both ways, you either allow a free for all or you have some sort of guidelines as to what won't be tolerated. Telling people to just ignore shit behavior and refusing to moderate it is not a solution in my opinion.

11. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Last Online

Donor

Shit behavior is NOT talking anything potentially negative about VH. Which you and your sister continually just canít handle. Couple of fanboys who take it upon themselves to defend a band who doesnít care about you in the slightest.

I respond to you when you slag or reference me negatively because you've been told not to do that. But you canít. Look at today. Nothing to do with you, but you had to chime in. You ainít no defender of nothing. You routinely get into it with many more folks than me. Nobody gives a fuck about you two sticking up for each other, and quite honestly it makes both of you look like you need the help.

When you get Brett to tell me to stop posting non cheerleader posts about VH, then Iíll adjust my VH takes. Until then, ignore me like youíre supposed to. I donít care what you think about VH. Why you two girls care about what I say about VH, is confusing. Shut the fuck up and pretend I donít exist. I do it just fine about you two unless you slag me. Even soft slags. Doesnít matter. Donít acknowledge me at all. Ignore my posts. Do what youíre told. I do. Post whatever u like about VH. I ainít gonna acknowledge it. You donít exist to me. Unless you wank at me. Itís kinda weird that you care so much about what I say about VH.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

09.22.19 @ 05:42 AM
    Liked 9,057 Times in 6,507 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Get The Show On The Road View Post
    That's fair Mike, but maybe the ire should be directed at the guy that can't even control himself enough to ignore a fucking emoji and then when he's called on it he resorts to the racist bullshit again.

And sure as the sun rises in the east he won't be able to control himself and will respond to this post too.

The kind of behavior he exhibits is not tolerated on any other messageboard or platform that I visit so I don't understand why its tolerated here.

You can't have it both ways, you either allow a free for all or you have some sort of guidelines as to what won't be tolerated. Telling people to just ignore shit behavior and refusing to moderate it is not a solution in my opinion.
    Not sure of the history between you two posters, yet do know this;
    You have been more than fair towards me, even after posts I made in a stupor... I appreciate that more than you know. I can't say that I've gotten any kind of a racist vibe from posts of yours that I've seen?
    "There's too many people on this basketball that's floating around the sun, who are too afraid to allow themselves to FEEL" - Edward Van Halen
    "Van Halen was never about the singer..." - A very wise fan.
    "Embrace the past. Live in the moment but keep your eyes on the future, and keep on moving forward..." - Richie Sambora

14. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

09.21.19 @ 10:04 PM
    Liked 13,684 Times in 7,431 Posts

Premium Member

Lol. Has nothing to do with negativity towards VH.

16. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Last Online

Donor

Sure. And youíre not tweedle dumb and tweedle dumber.

Guys who get defensive about Van Halen, uh...need new hobbies.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

Premium Member

Shit behavior is NOT talking anything potentially negative about VH. Which you and your sister continually just can’t handle. Couple of fanboys who take it upon themselves to defend a band who doesn’t care about you in the slightest.

I respond to you when you slag or reference me negatively because you've been told not to do that. But you can’t. Look at today. Nothing to do with you, but you had to chime in. You ain’t no defender of nothing. You routinely get into it with many more folks than me. Nobody gives a fuck about you two sticking up for each other, and quite honestly it makes both of you look like you need the help.

When you get Brett to tell me to stop posting non cheerleader posts about VH, then I’ll adjust my VH takes. Until then, ignore me like you’re supposed to. I don’t care what you think about VH. Why you two girls care about what I say about VH, is confusing. Shut the fuck up and pretend I don’t exist. I do it just fine about you two unless you slag me. Even soft slags. Doesn’t matter. Don’t acknowledge me at all. Ignore my posts. Do what you’re told. I do. Post whatever u like about VH. I ain’t gonna acknowledge it. You don’t exist to me. Unless you wank at me. It’s kinda weird that you care so much about what I say about VH.
    I could give two shits what you think about VH. It doesn't matter to me in the slightest. The shit behavior was taking a shot at JD (when you allegedly ignore people) for a fucking post with an emoji that didn't even quote you.

What I do care about is that you're a complete asshole and it reflects poorly on the site that your foul presence is tolerated here, especially when you've been banned before. Ignoring people is a two way street. And you can't fucking do it. You couldn't ignore JD's rolleyes post and you couldn't ignore mine either. In short your a first rate hypocrite who is full of fucking shit. And you've continued to respond to my posts just as I said you would because you've got no self control.

Your assertion that I get into it with many more folks than you is fucking laughable. What's even more laughable is that the "folks I get into it with" I can still have respect for and it is returned in kind. You are the only person on this board that is such a fucking ingrate that people have to be told to ignore you. Think about that for a second. People are actually told to ignore your sorry fucking ass here. There is not one other poster on here that people are told to ignore, that's how foul your stench is.

I'll say this, your presence here is the reason why I won't be donating to the site this year. I will not in good conscience put my money toward a place that allows one of the most vile people I've ever come across to continue to be a cancer on a site. I'm sorry Brett, and mods, but that's my stance and I'll stick to it.

Go ahead and respond again. We all know you will.
    Last edited by Get The Show On The Road; 08.17.19 at 08:05 PM.

19. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Last Online

Donor

Good for you, racist. You are what you are. Not my fault you decided to exhibit it publicly. If you donít want me to reply to you, donít post about me, brick. You two are the reasons people left in droves. Not me. Iím only vile to you because I didnít fade away like the other posters you forced out of here. Youíre just another dime a dozen jag to me. Better men than you have been Stellar Linkers. You ainít one of em.

If youíd like me to post your archived posts again to show how abrasive you are and much you create conflict with others, just say the word.
    Last edited by Van Squalen; 08.17.19 at 08:04 PM.

Favorite VH Album

II & WACF
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL & Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

09.20.19 @ 03:44 PM
    Liked 12,156 Times in 6,645 Posts

Graver, Walking Ed, refugee from CVH & proud tone chaser...

22. The Following 3 Members Like This Post: