Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Save
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Atomic Punk
    Last Online

08.23.19 @ 01:26 PM
    Liked 2,240 Times in 1,520 Posts

People have their hopes up. I’d rather it be true that no girls were used as sex slaves and raped.

2. The Following 3 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

08.23.19 @ 10:48 AM
    Liked 26,020 Times in 13,132 Posts

Premium Member

It's starting to be rumored he got the plea deal a decade ago because he is actually a spy, that is why the Fed's gave him such a great deal.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

08.23.19 @ 01:41 PM
    Liked 17,726 Times in 10,057 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    It's starting to be rumored he got the plea deal a decade ago because he is actually a spy, that is why the Fed's gave him such a great deal.
    That is a possibility. If that’s the case then we’ll be hearing about closed hearings due to national security. The guy is connected to some of the most powerful people on the planet, I don’t see how this gets to a trial.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

Report: Epstein’s Lawyers Offer Plea Deal to Divulge Names in Exchange for 5-Year Sentence

Alleged child sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein will agree to give up names of individuals who took part in the trafficking ring he’s charged with running—in exchange for a substantially lower sentence, according to a report by broadcast channel One America News Network (OANN).

“Epstein’s lawyer has already made a proffer to SDNY,” OANN host Jack Posobiec said in a July 8 Twitter post. SDNY refers to the Southern District of New York.

“Epstein will agree to cooperate with the investigation, including giving up the names of individuals that paid for activities with underage girls in exchange for a maximum sentence not to exceed 5 years,” he continued, without indicating where he got the information.

A two-count indictment unsealed by federal prosecutors on July 8 charged the 66-year-old billionaire financier with sex trafficking and conspiracy charges. Epstein allegedly sexually exploited and abused dozens of minor girls at his homes in Manhattan, New York, and Palm Beach, Florida, among other locations.

The charges carry with them a maximum sentence of 45 years in jail. At Epstein’s age, the charges are tantamount to “a life sentence,” Geoffrey Berman, U.S. Attorney for the Southern District of New York, said at a press conference.

The 14-page unsealed indictment didn’t name any of the “employees and associates” who facilitated Epstein’s conduct by contacting and scheduling the victims’ sexual encounters with him.

Between 2002 and 2005, Epstein “enticed and recruited” minor girls in New York and Florida to engage in sex acts, after which he would pay the victims hundreds of dollars in cash, court records stated.

Epstein has connections to numerous high-profile people, including former President Bill Clinton, the UK’s Prince Andrew, actor Kevin Spacey, and director Woody Allen. Clinton flew on Epstein’s jet, infamously dubbed the “Lolita Express,” at least 26 times, according to records obtained by Fox News in 2016.

A July 8 statement from Clinton’s press secretary, Angel Ureña, said Clinton only “took a total of four trips” on the jet. The statement also said Clinton “knows nothing about the terrible crimes” Epstein allegedly committed, and that he had “not spoken to Epstein in well over a decade.”

At an appearance in a Manhattan federal court on July 8, Epstein pleaded not guilty to the charges. A federal judge ordered him to remain in jail until a subsequent bail hearing scheduled for July 11.

At the SDNY press conference, Berman confirmed previous reports that said Epstein was arrested at Teterboro Airport in New Jersey on July 6, after his private plane had landed from France.

Berman also said his office isn’t bound by a previous plea deal in which Epstein was sentenced to 13 months in prison in 2008; he said that deal only binds the Southern District of Florida. The previous deal is currently being challenged in a Florida federal court.

Bill Sweeney, assistant director-in-charge of the FBI’s New York field office, said at the press conference that children who are victims are still traumatized by abuse long after it occurs.

“I stand among many who make it our mission to put predators behind bars, where they belong, regardless of the predator’s power, wealth, or perceived connections,” Sweeney said.

https://m.theepochtimes.com/epsteins...e_2995298.html
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Premium Member

I bet there are quite a few nervous people in Washington and New York power circles at the moment.

I hope he names all of them, and he lives long enough to do it.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

7. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

I bet there are quite a few nervous people in Washington and New York power circles at the moment.

I hope he names all of them, and he lives long enough to do it.
    I don’t think the feds take this deal. 5 years? No way.

9. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

@
    Liked 7,703 Times in 3,849 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    Unless he give up someone that rhymes with Benton.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    Depends upon whose side the Feds are on. Do they want to see how far the rabbit hole goes in the power corridors of Washington and New York? If yes, they give him the deal, depending upon who he can give up.

If the Feds are wanting to protect people, they won't give him the deal.

Honestly, hate to say this, but I wouldn't be surprised if he has a surprise heart attack.

Atomic Punk Get The Show On The Road's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

08.23.19 @ 10:13 AM
    Liked 16,117 Times in 8,468 Posts

Premium Member

Depends upon whose side the Feds are on. Do they want to see how far the rabbit hole goes in the power corridors of Washington and New York? If yes, they give him the deal, depending upon who he can give up.

If the Feds are wanting to protect people, they won't give him the deal.

Honestly, hate to say this, but I wouldn't be surprised if he has a surprise heart attack.
    Or gets Jack Rubyed.
    The only genre I really know is Van Halen.

14. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

Southern District knows how far it goes. They’ve had enough political operatives working there over the years.

I’m with you and Show, this horse may not make it out of the gate.

16. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

08.23.19 @ 01:26 PM
    Liked 8,980 Times in 6,449 Posts

Premium Member

This whole thing, and others like it, boggle my mind. Insanely filthy sticking rich people engaging in incredibly stupid and morally wrong things.

A billionaire? C'mon, find a new (legal) hobby!
    Reminds me of the movie 8MM when Nic Cage asked how the billionaire would want a snuff film with a young girl butchered... "Because he could..."
    "There's too many people on this basketball that's floating around the sun, who are too afraid to allow themselves to FEEL" - Edward Van Halen
    "Van Halen was never about the singer..." - A very wise fan.
    "Embrace the past. Live in the moment but keep your eyes on the future, and keep on moving forward..." - Richie Sambora

Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

08.23.19 @ 01:23 PM
    Liked 3,745 Times in 2,286 Posts

Premium Member

Imagine twin cells at Leavenworth one for Bill one for Donald. That's bipartisanship.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
    EVH 1979: Well, actually it's not much of a vacation, because we run everything ourselves. We design our own album cover, we have to be in the office every day to sign checks - the whole corporation revolves around us. Nothing can be done without our approval. We even have photo approval.

19. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

@
    Liked 7,703 Times in 3,849 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Get The Show On The Road View Post
    Or gets Jack Rubyed.
    Ooohhhhh. That’s actually a scenario I could see happening.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

Report: NYPD let Jeffrey Epstein skip all his required sex-offender check-ins

Breck Dumas

JULY 11, 2019

A new report revealed Wednesday night that the New York Police Department allowed convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein to ditch his court-ordered sex-offender check-ins over the past eight years.

What are the details?

The New York Post reported that Epstein was "labeled a worst-of-the-worst, Level 3 sex offender in 2011," and a judge required him to check in every 90 days with the NYPD to verify his address under New York's 1996 Sex Offender Registration Act. That means the embattled billionaire should have stopped by the department's Sex Offender Monitoring Unit in person 34 times since his earlier conviction.

Skipping out on just one check-in is a felony, which could land an offender behind bars for four years on the first offense.

But Epstein "never once" complied, and the NYPD reportedly did not press the issue. According to the Post, the NYPD cop assigned to the case, the department's SOMU (responsible for enforcing Epstein's compliance), and prosecutors are now involved in a blame game over who should have — or did — monitor the convict.

The NYPD previously said Epstein didn't have to check in with New York City authorities because he claims residency on a private island in the U.S. Virgin Islands. But a judge ruled otherwise, and the unnamed officer who watches Epstein reportedly complained repeatedly to the district attorney's office that the convict has not followed through with the court's orders.

That claim was backed up by an NYPD spokeswoman who told the Washington Post earlier this year that Epstein never had checked in. The NYPD declined to comment on that assertion — highlighting confusion and contradiction within the department.

Further complicating the matter, the anonymous cop assigned to Epstein claims prosecutors instructed them to simply send Epstein a letter to remind him of his court-ordered duties. But a spokesperson for District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. denied that, telling the New York Post that the NYPD "has repeatedly told us that Mr. Epstein was in full compliance with the law."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/report...nder-check-ins

Not good.

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

Dershowitz responds to Epstein accuser's allegations against him