Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Sinner's Swing!
    Last Online

07.22.19 @ 10:38 AM
    Liked 4,157 Times in 1,843 Posts

Premium Member

Anyone using this thread to take a shot, well way to be classy.

Dave is a loner, Russ was his best friend. Long live Russworld, and no "pancakes for you motherfucker".

2. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Last Online

07.20.19 @ 05:17 PM
    Liked 1,082 Times in 579 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darrin Stephens View Post
    Anyone using this thread to take a shot, well way to be classy.

Dave is a loner, Russ was his best friend. Long live Russworld, and no "pancakes for you motherfucker".

I'm a k9 guy on this end. Just went through some of that. K9's rule. Best value ever for a friend. Hated to read about Russ. Never feed my 9's pancakes, but the last one could roger a pizza on his birthday. Out.
    Quin-a-se-i-co

You're a dick for putting ian on "ignore" DIF

"You stupid fuck!" Seen

"Well if you saw it, stats and scientific studies be damned!" Lovemachine 97 v. 2.

" that's so pussy ass" Brook.

4. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

VHII
    Favorite VH Song

Light up the Sky
    Last Online

07.23.19 @ 06:14 AM
    Liked 590 Times in 245 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by track 5 View Post
    I'm a k9 guy on this end. Just went through some of that. K9's rule. Best value ever for a friend. Hated to read about Russ. Never feed my 9's pancakes, but the last one could roger a pizza on his birthday. Out.
    Had to put my dog down on Dec 26th last year. He made through Christmas and he just couldnít go on anymore. It was really hard on all of us, he was 15 years old and couldnít get around anymore. He was always by my side. We found a vet that comes to your house and puts the dog asleep in your home. It was hard, but to be able to do that where he was in the comfort of his own home was invaluable. She even had a really nice basket to put him in and covered him in a nice blanket etc. I have his ashes on my desk. We even have a painting of him in the family room.

Favorite VH Album

ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Outta Space
    Last Online

07.23.19 @ 05:55 AM
    Liked 897 Times in 481 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyBHarris View Post
    Had to put my dog down on Dec 26th last year. He made through Christmas and he just couldn’t go on anymore. It was really hard on all of us, he was 15 years old and couldn’t get around anymore. He was always by my side. We found a vet that comes to your house and puts the dog asleep in your home. It was hard, but to be able to do that where he was in the comfort of his own home was invaluable. She even had a really nice basket to put him in and covered him in a nice blanket etc. I have his ashes on my desk. We even have a painting of him in the family room.
    Yes, I had a vet come out and give my English Setter what she refers to as the "Final Act of Kindness" when the cancer had taken away his walking ability.

It was a good as such a situation could be. February, it was mid-60's, sunny. I put a blanket out on his little hill in the backyard that he liked to lay on, and I took a chair out there and sat with him for about an hour and we had a cup of coffee until she got there. Put him to sleep right there. I'll never take one to the office again unless it's an emergency.
    I asked a ref if he could give me a technical foul for thinking bad things about him. He said, of course not. I said, well, I think you stink. And he gave me a technical. You can't trust em. -
    Jimmy V

Last Online

07.22.19 @ 09:03 AM
    Liked 1,708 Times in 724 Posts

I had 4 dogs at once for most of my adult life. Courtney (Cattle Dog like Russ) died in 2010 at 15. Cosmo (Shepherd) died in 2012 at almost 14. Rocky (Lab) died in 2017 at 15.

I still have Wolfgang (Lab mix) who is almost 15, and Mona Lisa (Shepherd/Cattle Dog) who is 9.
    They are both super healthy for their age and we walk at least 30 minutes every nite.

They are like my whole life. Even my divorce was partially because of my relationship with my dogs. They will always come first in my life. It took me years to find a GF who understood the bond I have with them.

bestfriends.org is a really good no-kill shelter in Utah that I donate too, as is mackenzies.info in Michigan.

~E