Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

all accept vh3
    Favorite VH Song

all accept vh3
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

does anyone know if dave was arrested for boneing that chick on the drum riser? or was that a crock of shit?
    "CANT CROW BEFORE I'M OUTTA THE WOODS BUT THERES EXCEPTIONS TO THE RULE"

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Where did you hear about this? This is the first I've ever heard about this, sounds like some kind of urban legend.

I've got the US Festival on video, though the last song is missing, and this never happened.

A bunch of years ago a couple of the guys from the Red Hot Chili Peppers got charged for groping a fan onstage, maybe that's what you're thinking of.

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

all accept vh3
    Favorite VH Song

all accept vh3
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

this was suppose to have happend before vh went out on stage.what i herd was that dave was doing a chick on a drun riser and the cops caught him and hauled him off to jail. but their road manager got him out of it. because he had to go on stage. and dave had to pay a fine for indecenty. this may be a crock or a fable but it does sound like dave though.
    i also herd while they were playing this one dude was squirting eddie with water and he was getting shocked by his frankinstrat.
    glenn: where did you get the tape of the us festival, and where could i get a copy?

Eruption
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 01:28 PM
    Liked 26 Times in 18 Posts

I think you're confusing some things. Before the band played the US festival, they showed a video over the jumbotrons. It showed the band partying backstage, and goofing off. There was a shot of DLR doing this chick, and the camera barged in on them and he turned around and pushed the camera out of the way, etc. Then it showed the band walking out to the stage. The video was actually shot a few days before the US festival, but the band wanted it to look like they were doing all this stuff immediately before they took the stage. Anyway, I think it's that shot of Dave banging the chick that is what you're remembering.
    www.facebook.com/revery
    If you like cool, rock music, check out REVERY. We've put out two albums, and an EP. We were signed back in '06 and toured the US (our single Popstar Wedding was all over the radio back then). Our latest album, Adora De Phonic is available on Itunes, Amazon, etc.

Sinner's Swing! 79th and Sunset's Avatar
    Last Online

10.22.17 @ 12:35 PM
    Liked 16 Times in 4 Posts

Premium Member
    I would love to see this video !!

Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

I\'m The One
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i also herd while they were playing this one dude was squirting eddie with water and he was getting shocked by his frankinstrat.

I'm pretty sure Ed was "wireless" the whole time. He may have gotten a tickle from the 9 volt battery in his wireless unit though : )

Romeo Delight
    Favorite VH Album

all accept vh3
    Favorite VH Song

all accept vh3
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

i could be mistaking im going off what my brother said he's a bit shakey these days if you know what i mean. by the way where would i pick up that video?

Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Girl Gone Bad
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I think what you are talking about with the water is while Dave was doing one of his many fire the crowd up speeches someone was squirting water at him. He came back with this classic line: "Hey man, don't be squirtin water at me. I'm gonna fuck your girlfriend pal!" Great video, I have it too. Dave is so fucked up it's funny. [img]graemlins/drunk.gif[/img]
    Do you believe? Don't you trust me?<br /><br />"I'm just trying to get in to heaven, I'm not running for Jesus." - Homer Simpson

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

I completely forgot about that video they filmed that was shown before they went onstage at the US Festival. There's a still picture from it in Dave's book, he's got a girl on a piano. It's also possible that someone is confused by the clip in the Panama video of Dave being dragged out by the two police officers.

As far as getting the US Festival video, try starting a topic in the Bootleg Forum about it. Usually if you have nothing to trade, you can find someone willing to do a two for one trade, where you provide two video tapes and mailing costs. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Super Duper Frontman YankeeRose's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Why Can't This Be Love
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 05:55 PM
    Liked 197 Times in 123 Posts

I also have the US Festival on tape. I really don't like it! Dave is really high on it and forgets the words to many of the songs. [img]graemlins/drunk.gif[/img] I would get his show in Finland in 1999 instead, it's much better, DLR is much more professional in it and remembers most of the words to the songs.
    Right Now you're reading my post!

I can't stand rap....people who can't sing do rap....you can sing rebellion as well as talk it....Hitler would have been in a rap band...

-- John Entwistle

2006 VHL Fantasy Hockey Champ!

Banned!
    Favorite VH Album

MCMLXXXIV
    Favorite VH Song

D.O.A.
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Dave all smashed out onstage after a video is shown of him banging some chick in a room. Man that's great... I never saw the video but did they sound that bad?

Favorite VH Album

The First One
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 11:24 PM
    Liked 16,572 Times in 9,399 Posts

I was at the US Festival. I remember them showing that video before Van Halen came onstage. I also remember waiting about 90 minutes for VH after the Scorpions finished their set. I was absolutely exhausted by the time VH finally started playing. I went to the prom with my girlfriend the night before and went to the US Festival on zero sleep. I finally got to bed at 6:00 A.M. the morning after the show.

Check out this lineup: Quiet Riot, Motley Crue, Ozzy, Judas Priest, Triumph, Scorpions and Van Halen. Not bad, huh?

I remember very vividly somebody squirting Eddie with water during his solo and Eddie flipped him the bird and yelled "Fuck You" repeatedly at this person. It was easy to read his lips because there were a couple of giant monitors on the sides of the stage.

I have the US Festival video. Every once in a while, I'll pop it in and watch it. That concert was the last time that I ever saw VH with Dave. I was out of the country during the 1984 tour. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I will be able to see them together again this summer.
    "It's so lonely at the top because it's so crowded at the bottom" - Diamond David Lee Roth

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you"

"Be careful what you wish for because you just might lose what you already have"

"Women and Children First ... The REAL Van Halen III"

Unchained
    Favorite VH Album

F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

POUND CAKE
    Last Online

05.08.08 @ 02:22 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by YankeeRose:
    I also have the US Festival on tape. I really don't like it! Dave is really high on it and forgets the words to many of the songs. [img]graemlins/drunk.gif[/img] I would get his show in Finland in 1999 instead, it's much better, DLR is much more professional in it and remembers most of the words to the songs.
    I was at the US festival. VH's performance was God awful. Dave was so wasted that he should have been ashamed of himself. What made VH look even worse was that the Scorpions had just put on a kick-ass performance!

[ February 16, 2002 at 02:30 AM: Message edited by: ouncie33 ]</p>

Favorite VH Album

The First One
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

12.16.17 @ 11:24 PM
    Liked 16,572 Times in 9,399 Posts

I remember hearing that EVH and AVH were so pissed off at DLR after this show that they considered booting him out of the band.

I also remember hearing that Van Halen was banned from playing in San Bernardino County after the show due to some of Dave's antics. Coincidentally, the last time I saw VH in concert was in October 1995 during the Balance Tour at Blockbuster Pavillion in Devore, the exact site where the US Festival was held.
    "It's so lonely at the top because it's so crowded at the bottom" - Diamond David Lee Roth

"If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you"

"Be careful what you wish for because you just might lose what you already have"

"Women and Children First ... The REAL Van Halen III"

Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Favorite VH Song

Any Song Hagar Doesn't Sing
    Last Online

08.12.10 @ 07:15 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by ouncie33:
    </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YankeeRose:
    I was at the US festival. VH's performance was God awful. Dave was so wasted that he should have been ashamed of himself. What made VH look even worse was that the Scorpions had just put on a kick-ass performance!</font>[/QUOTE]I was there also. The Scorpions were simply fuckin' awesome! They sure outshined VH that night, but I wouldn't call VH's performance God awful, though they definitely weren't at their best. I'd trade that "God awful" show for what the hell we're hearing right now anyday. [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    "Tardy? I don't feel tardy!"

"I won't go down in history, but I will go down on your sister!" - DLR

Pride and Glory - the Packer Story!