Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.11.19 @ 10:44 AM
    Liked 2,352 Times in 1,327 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    Everyone should be happy with lower taxes and a strong economy. And if that was Trump's whole record than the next election would look like Reagan/Mondale. It won't. Whoever the Democrats nominate will be likely be the favourite going into the next election despite the strong economy (if it's still strong, and I hope it is).

I actually like Trump, for the most part, from a policy standpoint. But he won't be judged on policy by a large percentage of the swing voters, many just don't like his style. And sadly style wins elections just as much as policy these days. This is why I think Warren or Sanders could be very troublesome for Trump. I think they would be able to steal back a lot of voters that Trump stole from the Democrats last time. But honestly I hope your economy keeps rolling and Trump wins again. Not because I think Trump is fantastic but because I want America to succeed. It's good for America (and I like Americans) and that is typically good for Canada too.
    Mike, you do understand that lower taxes is just borrowing money that will have to be paid back later if you don't cut spending, which Trump has NOT done. So yes the economy grows the first year, but will tank later. And the first signs of that have already appeared.
    Bottom line, no matter if you're on the right or the left, you cannot run the government by hiring incompetent ppl. The dude in charge of the economy is the same guy who used to put the financing together for B movies here in Hollywood! I've never seen, right or left, a government with unqualified ppl at EVERY level. You can't win with a team like that.
    Little Dreamer

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

12.11.19 @ 10:44 AM
    Liked 2,352 Times in 1,327 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    That's the problem, they think that they can win those people back by continuing to push for the policies that caused them to leave in the first place. The Democrats are no longer recognizable to them. Not to mention the pure disdain the party has shown for these people.

This explains why the party is doubling down on their strategy, they don't intend to change at all. They seem to be saying "join us or go to hell".
    Why would they change a strategy that worked 2 months ago?
    In 2016 made a few strategic mistakes that cost the election even though they won more votes than the other guy. Lesson learned, I'm sure they won't make it again and whoever is selected will win the Presidency. I don't think Warren will get the nomination as she already has a few problems. The person selected will be someone 100% certain to trounce Trump. No risk will be taken this time.
    Little Dreamer

Last Online

12.11.19 @ 02:39 PM
    Liked 3,413 Times in 1,802 Posts

If Trump makes a deal with China soon, the markets may pop back 15% instantly, and that might change things a lot.

4. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

12.11.19 @ 02:28 PM
    Liked 11,962 Times in 6,716 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Little Dreamer View Post
    Mike, you do understand that lower taxes is just borrowing money that will have to be paid back later if you don't cut spending, which Trump has NOT done. So yes the economy grows the first year, but will tank later. And the first signs of that have already appeared.
    Bottom line, no matter if you're on the right or the left, you cannot run the government by hiring incompetent ppl. The dude in charge of the economy is the same guy who used to put the financing together for B movies here in Hollywood! I've never seen, right or left, a government with unqualified ppl at EVERY level. You can't win with a team like that.
    Of course I do understand "that lower taxes is just borrowing money that will have to be paid back later". This is something I talk about all the time. And if Trump's deficits were a change in policy then you'd be making a great point. But was the government prior to Trump run by competent people? Because they basically doubled the national debt of a 200+ year country in 8 years. That's hard to do.

6. The Following 3 Members Like This Post:

Atomic Punk Get The Show On The Road's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

12.11.19 @ 03:00 PM
    Liked 17,264 Times in 9,120 Posts

Premium Member

You must not have been paying attention over the last 30 years then...
    The only genre I really know is Van Halen.

8. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

12.11.19 @ 02:45 PM
    Liked 19,019 Times in 10,882 Posts

Why would they change a strategy that worked 2 months ago?
    In 2016 made a few strategic mistakes that cost the election even though they won more votes than the other guy. Lesson learned, I'm sure they won't make it again and whoever is selected will win the Presidency. I don't think Warren will get the nomination as she already has a few problems. The person selected will be someone 100% certain to trounce Trump. No risk will be taken this time.
    You need to realize the midterms are not the general election. They didn’t gain in the senate at the same time.

Why not alter ? Gee, I don’t know. Anti Israel, Anti white, pro illegal immigration, open borders, and Fuck Whitey isn’t the best strategy for this country.
    †"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesnít really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

10. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.11.19 @ 12:16 AM
    Liked 2,319 Times in 1,570 Posts

Iíll never consider voting Democrats. Republican politicians worthless, but the Dems are the outright enemy. I donít say that as hyperbole. Theyíve done everything they can to turn me away.

Protecting criminals, taking away freedom, pushing the anti-white agenda, their disinterest in protecting the border, instructing their voters to harass others, threatening to nuke their own citizens if they donít willingly give up their guns, verbal attacks toward anyone that does take their handouts, lack of cuts to spending. What they did to Kavanaugh also

There are very few reasons to support this party.

12. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

12.11.19 @ 12:03 PM
    Liked 6,721 Times in 3,498 Posts

There are some Democrats in Ohio I would support because we are not emboldened to the coast as much but I would be very hard press to vote for one. I just do not think their policies have America's best interests in mind. Global interests? Sure. Social interests sure. I don't like every Republican and most do suck ass but I do know that at least some of them are trying to fight for this country.

Stands With DNA does not

14. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Last Online

09.26.19 @ 06:23 PM
    Liked 41 Times in 25 Posts

https://mobile.twitter.com/SenWarren...47369420161025

This will make the voters in Massachusetts happy.

Over 7,000 people in Massachusetts have been sent home or are working without pay during the #TrumpShutdown. Until @realDonaldTrump
    re-opens the government, I'm donating my salary to @HIASrefugees, a nonprofit that helps refugees and makes our country stronger in the process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

12.11.19 @ 02:45 PM
    Liked 19,019 Times in 10,882 Posts

Some good responses there
    †"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesnít really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Last Online

12.04.19 @ 05:18 PM
    Liked 586 Times in 356 Posts

Can she see them in her Tee Pee in Massachusetts? Cell service must be terrible.
    Just go for it!

18. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

12.11.19 @ 02:56 PM
    Liked 26,967 Times in 13,611 Posts

Every time I think she can't say something dumber...she totally tops herself.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

Last Online

12.11.19 @ 02:54 PM
    Liked 1,057 Times in 570 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    Every time I think she can't say something dumber...she totally tops herself.
    She's the Libs version of Sarah Palin.

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

12.11.19 @ 02:28 PM
    Liked 11,962 Times in 6,716 Posts

She took a good idea and pissed on it

Sent from blah blah using Tapatalk

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

12.11.19 @ 12:03 PM
    Liked 6,721 Times in 3,498 Posts

Hey Stands With DNA, why don't you donate to a Federal Worker program? That's the obvious answer.

Somebody at the DNC needs to tell her to go away.