Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
    Romeo Delight

Favorite VH Song

Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hello, guys.
    I think we can do something, all together, to have some news or info from the band...
    Somebody, before me, had a similar idea, don't remember well, but let me tell you.

We could write kind of an official message, whose text would be our request to know what the hell is going on with the band, what they are planning to do or not to do, if they are still there, playing and recording stuff...
    Then, with the agreement of those who want this, the message could be signed "electronically" with all our user names. I mean, we are 2590 of us, not 259!
    We could also do this with the DLR Army or some other VH forums, if there are any.
    Finally, this message would be sent by e-mail to some important magazines or L.A. daily papers.
    Somebody will realize once more that VH die-hard fans are willing to know what is going on.
    You know, if some dailies accept to publish such a thing, I think that somebody, at W.B., or at VH camp, would be led to say something.
    Van Halen sure know that the net is full of chat about the reunion and so on, but if these arguments spread out, well, this could be more convincing for them to say something.
    Is it a silly idea? [img]smilies/confused.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

VH 1
    Favorite VH Song

On Fire
    Last Online

08.27.15 @ 01:07 AM
    Liked 9 Times in 4 Posts

I don't think it's silly...I just don't think the band gives a flying flip what any of us think.

IF the band even bothers checking this site or, heaven forbid, their OWN official site, they'll see how restless we all are. Hell, we've been chomping at the bit for over 2 years now and we've gotten nothing from them.

If anything, I think the media, be it a newspaper or MTV or whatever other outlet there is, would just look at us like desparate, silly little kids crying over something no one has any control over. What's the point in investigating what's going on at 5150? It's not really newsworthy, even if all 3000 of us signed some petition. I mean, I could go sign a petition to have the Broncos go back to the orange jerseys they wore a few years ago, but what would it prove? Denver will do what they want to do...without any additional pleading from me. Same goes with VH.

They'll decide when and IF they say anything to us.
    "Once the final BAN has been completed I will ban myself." -OLO, March 21, 2002
    "The price of the steak sandwich over there is ridiculous!!" -Glenn, March 3, 2003
    "Hang on, I'll go ask everybody and be right back." -seenbad, March 11, 2003

The one with the :
    Favorite VH Song

high fast stuff.
    Last Online

10.19.16 @ 01:18 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

Nah, lets just leave 'em alone. I'm sure they have thier reasons for being silent.

Hot For Teacher

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I don't think it's silly...I just don't think the band gives a flying flip what any of us think. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

[img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] DITTO! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]