Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 222
  1. #46
    Atomic Punk bsbll4's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.17.03
    Age
    35
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    9,792
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

    Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

    03.22.19 @ 09:23 AM
    Likes
    1,174
    Liked 3,487 Times in 1,725 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evhintexas View Post
    Todd Beamer was a long time friend of mine. I had known him since I was 15 years old.
    I truly believe the Gov knew 9/11 was coming.
    There is no way the Gov did not know who was in those flight schools. A good friend of mine was at those flight schools in Florida and Oklahoma. He was followed, constantly investigated, had the FBI knocking on his door type stuff while in those flight schools.
    Too much unusual stuff went on that day......
    Sorry to hear that. From everything I've heard about him he was a great guy and died a hero.

    I think sadly it was the territorial nature of the agencies pre 9/11 where the FBI and the CIA and the NSA weren't allowed to share information or didn't want to for whatever reason. That was a big part of the Patriot Act, where it created Homeland Security and allowed all the agencies to share information with each other.

    I don't for a second believe that enough Americans would allow their fellow innocent civilians to be slaughtered simply for political or monetary reasons. One or two people? Sure. But to know the event was going to take place and actively prevent individuals in law enforcement doing their job would require a massive conspiracy involving at least dozens of powerful people with seemingly nothing to gain from it.

    I have the same problem with other conspiracies like the moon landing, JFK assassination, etc. Anytime you involve more than a couple of people in something like that, word is going to leak out and someone is going to blow the whistle.
    CNN may think my opinion matters, but you shouldn't.

  2. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:


  3. #47
    Atomic Punk bsbll4's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.17.03
    Age
    35
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    9,792
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

    Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

    03.22.19 @ 09:23 AM
    Likes
    1,174
    Liked 3,487 Times in 1,725 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Van Squalen View Post
    Actually, we have.

    As was said...it's far more profitable to treat symptoms than it is to cure. And passive population control has been in effect for some time now. For obvious reasons.
    Our world population has increased in our lifetimes, so someone isn't doing a great job of population control. The only thing that has prevented it from increasing further is that modern culture has made having multiple kids cost prohibitive. We used to have 8 kids because some didn't survive, and those that did were needed for their labor to keep the home and farms moving. With so much automation these days kids are no longer a financial benefit, but a burden.

    It's not enough to be wealthy to have access to cures for terminal disease. Relevancy is what'll get you cured, not wealth. Not one US president in the last 50 years has died of cancer. Alzheimer's (Reagan) and neuro diseases are indeed much harder riddles to solve. We know jack shit about the human brain as of yet.
    In the last 50 years we've had Carter, Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama, and Trump. That's a very small sample size. No one in my family has died of cancer either, but that doesn't mean we have the access to the cure, it just means we're lucky.

    But you don't need to be globally relevant to cure your cancer. You just need access and knowledge of the right holistic remedy. Most people just listen to their doctors and follow the standard procedure. Chemo, radiation, surgery. My parents did. They both died from different cancers within six months of each other.
    I'm very sorry to hear that. Cancer is awful and merciless, taking seemingly healthy people and shortening their lives incredibly fast. One of my wife's co-workers in her 50's just died of cancer after battling it for a few years. The thing is though that those treatments do work in many cases, just not enough to be called a cure.

    Tip: there's a reason native and aboriginal and indigenous elders live a lot longer - and more important, healthier - lives than aged Americans. Longevity isn't as important as well being. Most American elders who live to 90 suffer in some unnecessary way. Prolonging life isn't as important as having a pain free one.
    The average life expectancy of Native Americans is 5 years less than the rest of the population. The average life expectancy of aborigines is 10 years less than the rest of the population. However, clean eating and living definitely makes a difference (along with a stroke of genetic luck).
    CNN may think my opinion matters, but you shouldn't.

  4. The Following Member Likes This Post:


  5. #48
    Hang 'Em High jetguy5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.19.04
    Location
    Burlington, On, Canada, Earth
    Posts
    6,273
    Favorite VH Album

    F.U.C.K. 1984
    Favorite VH Song

    Feels So Good (deal with it...
    Last Online

    03.22.19 @ 05:12 AM
    Likes
    864
    Liked 538 Times in 291 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    With regards to the alien topic...maybe WE are the aliens and the ones that are visiting us used to inhabit the planet and they are coming back to check if it is safe to return yet?

    With regards to Big Foot, Yeti, Kraken, even Aliens...funny how with all these millions and millions of smart phones that capture every second of every day, the sightings of these creatures has dropped to almost nil.
    Signature not currently available. You aren't missing much.

  6. The Following Member Likes This Post:


  7. #49
    Atomic Punk Van Squalen's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.21.03
    Posts
    25,362
    Last Online

    03.23.19 @ 10:32 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 2,759 Times in 1,766 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Your stats are probably taken from FDA approved summaries. Mine are taken from other less government approved sources. All I can tell you is, don’t believe everything you’re told when it comes to American medicine.

    It’s your choice to believe cancer is what it is and that there’s no rhyme or reason to its treatment outside what is generally offered to the masses. I would respectfully suggest that when or if you are confronted with it within a more immediate sphere, you consider options outside the standard protocol.

  8. #50
    Atomic Punk Van Squalen's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.21.03
    Posts
    25,362
    Last Online

    03.23.19 @ 10:32 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 2,759 Times in 1,766 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jetguy5150 View Post
    With regards to the alien topic...maybe WE are the aliens and the ones that are visiting us used to inhabit the planet and they are coming back to check if it is safe to return.
    As was said, it’s a pretty common theory that our species was seeded by aliens and that we are simply their progeny so to speak...for what reason or purpose is often debated.

    Nobody wants to think we’re just a Petri dish.

  9. #51
    Hang 'Em High jetguy5150's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.19.04
    Location
    Burlington, On, Canada, Earth
    Posts
    6,273
    Favorite VH Album

    F.U.C.K. 1984
    Favorite VH Song

    Feels So Good (deal with it...
    Last Online

    03.22.19 @ 05:12 AM
    Likes
    864
    Liked 538 Times in 291 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Van Squalen View Post
    As was said, it’s a pretty common theory that our species was seeded by aliens and that we are simply their progeny so to speak...for what reason or purpose is often debated.

    Nobody wants to think we’re just a Petri dish.
    If we are a petri dish...I sure the hell want to know what they are learning from me sitting at this friggin' desk 5 days a week!!!!
    Signature not currently available. You aren't missing much.

  10. The Following Member Likes This Post:


  11. #52
    Atomic Punk TheresOnlyOneWay's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.13.04
    Location
    Avengers Tower
    Posts
    12,199
    Favorite VH Album

    Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

    Different Devil
    Last Online

    03.22.19 @ 03:26 PM
    Likes
    1
    Liked 870 Times in 535 Posts


    Premium Member

    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jetguy5150 View Post

    With regards to Big Foot, Yeti, Kraken, even Aliens...funny how with all these millions and millions of smart phones that capture every second of every day, the sightings of these creatures has dropped to almost nil.
    It hasn't. We had a run in with something while camping a few years ago. Whatever it was kept us up in our trailer the entire night, with me holding my 9mm from about 11pm until about 5am. It literally sounded like the Hulk when he was chasing Black Widow in the first Avengers movie. It seemed to be maybe a hundred yards from us for a lot of the time, then it would sound like it was a mile away, then right back to the original spot and just as loud. That probably happened about five times. It was freaky as shit. I even contacted the park rangers the next day and all they could say was there was a young bear in the area recently.

    We listened to 'Bigfoot' recordings later in the week on YouTube and it freaked us out even more because it sounded the same as what we sat through that night.
    Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    Michael did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    --------------------------
    IAMA I am a stage hand for big mainstream artists. (self.IAmA)

    Q: who was the biggest douche that you have worked with?

    A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

    Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, “Tokyo Dome In Concert,” is available for purchase, and it’s super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman

  12. #53
    Atomic Punk TheresOnlyOneWay's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.13.04
    Location
    Avengers Tower
    Posts
    12,199
    Favorite VH Album

    Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

    Different Devil
    Last Online

    03.22.19 @ 03:26 PM
    Likes
    1
    Liked 870 Times in 535 Posts


    Premium Member

    Donor

    Default

    Oh, and here's one of my UFO sightings that a college student contacted me about to report as an assignment. And this is only one of them. I'm sure I've posted this before.

    Don't even ask me about the unsolicited Roswell stories I've been told. I gots work to do.

    Unidentifiable Metallic Sphere over Albuquerque, New Mexico

    https://ufosoverthedesert.wordpress....ue-new-mexico/

    It's all easily called bullshit until you've experienced it.
    Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    Michael did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    --------------------------
    IAMA I am a stage hand for big mainstream artists. (self.IAmA)

    Q: who was the biggest douche that you have worked with?

    A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

    Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, “Tokyo Dome In Concert,” is available for purchase, and it’s super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman

  13. #54
    Atomic Punk bsbll4's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.17.03
    Age
    35
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    9,792
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

    Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

    03.22.19 @ 09:23 AM
    Likes
    1,174
    Liked 3,487 Times in 1,725 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Van Squalen View Post
    Your stats are probably taken from FDA approved summaries. Mine are taken from other less government approved sources. All I can tell you is, don’t believe everything you’re told when it comes to American medicine.

    It’s your choice to believe cancer is what it is and that there’s no rhyme or reason to its treatment outside what is generally offered to the masses. I would respectfully suggest that when or if you are confronted with it within a more immediate sphere, you consider options outside the standard protocol.
    Well if you have the cure or more effective means you should probably share it here. Anyway, I would imagine if I had cancer I would do just about anything to cure it. I might even be willing to help CaboChris with his...er...problem if it made me cancer free.

    I'm sure if there was a more effective means someone at a university would be happy to test it and compare it against the traditional treatments. My guess is that they wouldn't hold up under scrutiny, but I'd be happy for everyone if they did. How would you like to be the person that proves a cheap, cost effective herbal remedy cured cancer? You'd easily win a Nobel Prize in medicine and become a world hero. You'd be as famous as Einstein. I don't think there are men in black out there preventing anyone from doing just that, but that's just me.
    CNN may think my opinion matters, but you shouldn't.

  14. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:


  15. #55
    Atomic Punk Van Squalen's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.21.03
    Posts
    25,362
    Last Online

    03.23.19 @ 10:32 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 2,759 Times in 1,766 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jetguy5150 View Post
    If we are a petri dish...I sure the hell want to know what they are learning from me sitting at this friggin' desk 5 days a week!!!!
    LOL. Fair point. I dunno that we're teaching them much except how to be a narcissistic fearful shit-for-brain mammalian species that can't break its cycle of self gratification.

  16. The Following Member Likes This Post:


  17. #56
    Atomic Punk Van Squalen's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.21.03
    Posts
    25,362
    Last Online

    03.23.19 @ 10:32 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 2,759 Times in 1,766 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheresOnlyOneWay View Post
    It hasn't. We had a run in with something while camping a few years ago. Whatever it was kept us up in our trailer the entire night, with me holding my 9mm from about 11pm until about 5am. It literally sounded like the Hulk when he was chasing Black Widow in the first Avengers movie. It seemed to be maybe a hundred yards from us for a lot of the time, then it would sound like it was a mile away, then right back to the original spot and just as loud. That probably happened about five times. It was freaky as shit. I even contacted the park rangers the next day and all they could say was there was a young bear in the area recently.

    We listened to 'Bigfoot' recordings later in the week on YouTube and it freaked us out even more because it sounded the same as what we sat through that night.
    You didn't peek through the window and catch a glimpse?

  18. The Following Member Likes This Post:


  19. #57
    Atomic Punk Van Squalen's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.21.03
    Posts
    25,362
    Last Online

    03.23.19 @ 10:32 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 2,759 Times in 1,766 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheresOnlyOneWay View Post

    It's all easily called bullshit until you've experienced it.
    That much is certain.

  20. #58
    Atomic Punk TheresOnlyOneWay's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.13.04
    Location
    Avengers Tower
    Posts
    12,199
    Favorite VH Album

    Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

    Different Devil
    Last Online

    03.22.19 @ 03:26 PM
    Likes
    1
    Liked 870 Times in 535 Posts


    Premium Member

    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Van Squalen View Post
    You didn't peek through the window and catch a glimpse?
    Tried. Pitch dark with a fence between us and whatever the hell it was. Even had a flashlight. Nothing, and I sure as hell wasn't walking outside. The way the campground is set up put us in the path of the sound and the next day we asked other campers near us if they heard anything. Nothing. One even had a dog which creeped us out because he should've been barking his head off.

    The dog was fucking deaf.
    Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    Michael did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    --------------------------
    IAMA I am a stage hand for big mainstream artists. (self.IAmA)

    Q: who was the biggest douche that you have worked with?

    A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

    Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, “Tokyo Dome In Concert,” is available for purchase, and it’s super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman

  21. #59
    Atomic Punk bsbll4's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.17.03
    Age
    35
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    9,792
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

    Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

    03.22.19 @ 09:23 AM
    Likes
    1,174
    Liked 3,487 Times in 1,725 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheresOnlyOneWay View Post
    Tried. Pitch dark with a fence between us and whatever the hell it was. Even had a flashlight. Nothing, and I sure as hell wasn't walking outside. The way the campground is set up put us in the path of the sound and the next day we asked other campers near us if they heard anything. Nothing. One even had a dog which creeped us out because he should've been barking his head off.

    The dog was fucking deaf.
    Or the dog was smart and was thinking "They're not getting me to get in between them and this thing."
    CNN may think my opinion matters, but you shouldn't.

  22. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:


  23. #60
    Atomic Punk Van Squalen's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.21.03
    Posts
    25,362
    Last Online

    03.23.19 @ 10:32 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 2,759 Times in 1,766 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bsbll4 View Post
    Well if you have the cure or more effective means you should probably share it here. Anyway, I would imagine if I had cancer I would do just about anything to cure it. I might even be willing to help CaboChris with his...er...problem if it made me cancer free.

    I'm sure if there was a more effective means someone at a university would be happy to test it and compare it against the traditional treatments. My guess is that they wouldn't hold up under scrutiny, but I'd be happy for everyone if they did. How would you like to be the person that proves a cheap, cost effective herbal remedy cured cancer? You'd easily win a Nobel Prize in medicine and become a world hero. You'd be as famous as Einstein. I don't think there are men in black out there preventing anyone from doing just that, but that's just me.
    It's not men in black per se that are preventing the release of cancer cures. It's a system that's been set up for the last forty to sixty years, particularly in Anglo medicine, part stemmed from pharmaceudical motive, part from the free market, and mostly a belief set rooted in fear of death. The up and coming kids in science and medicine eventually hit research and monetary roadblocks if they get higher up the chain of the AMA/FDA pyramid. It's a business, an extremely profitable one, and yes, there are rogue docs who try and buck the standard channels, and more often than not, they get ostracized and relegated to what's commonly deemed 'fringe' medicine.

    I can tell you this much. Purely distilled high potency CBD oil is literally the planet's cure-all, including a number of advanced cancers. There are also a number of plants only found in the Amazon rainforest that also will cure what Western medicine says is incurable. There's a tree that produces sap in Costa Rica and Nicaragua that has shown remarkable remission in advanced diseases like ALS, Alzheimer's, and MS. The earth does indeed have all we need to help us, and what it offers is usually far more effective than any synthetic lab creation. But we have not set an easily accessible option-heavy system here in the West. Most people have to relegate their options to what they can afford, what their insurance can afford, what they have access to. There's only one reason as many people die from cancer as they do. $$. I know, it sounds like paranoid conspiratorial theorist horseshit. But I've seen the results of the evidence firsthand. It's irrefutable. It's on the web for anyone to research. The problem is, it's not affirmed or approved by 'accredited' people. Americans are far too susceptible to what they deem as authorities. But that's not news to anybody who can really think for themselves.

    Even with the best holistic cures, sometimes people die anyway. There's no one hundred percent cure rate and there never will be. Humans are fragile, corporeal creatures subject to bad genetics, bad luck, and aggressive conditions. It's a potshot universe we live in, and we're at the bottom of our ascent to higher levels of being.

    Chemo and radiation are toxic and invasive band-aids that only prolong life, and they're often worse than the disease itself. Sure, they work sometimes...just like pouring battery acid on a wart will work sometimes too. But between pure cannabinoid consumption and literal poison injection...one of which actually has a chance to cure, the other just prolongs the inevitable...the choice is easy for me. I only wish I'd been more strident and versed in it when my parents got sick. That was still back when CBD and cannabis was just starting to officially show medicinal benefits.

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1684
    Last Post: 03.09.19, 09:46 PM
  2. DLR - " All These Crazy Women One More Crazy Night "
    By Heisenberg in forum The Diamond One
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04.22.15, 09:45 PM
  3. OH LET'S GET CRAZY!
    By Saywin in forum Main VH Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05.03.07, 05:51 PM
  4. Am I crazy?
    By Test5150 in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 12.11.01, 10:59 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •