Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1767107114115116117
Results 1,741 to 1,744 of 1744
  1. #1741
    Atomic Punk atomicpunk5151's Avatar
    Join Date
    05.26.04
    Location
    NOR-CAL
    Posts
    14,982
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Unchained, Hear About It Later
    Last Online

    03.18.19 @ 02:42 PM
    Likes
    2,643
    Liked 2,809 Times in 1,921 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin Stephens View Post
    Knicks win their 8th of the past 10 with the Lakers. The NBA is thriving this year with the two top teams in the east being in Milwaukee and Toronto, not exactly big markets. I wonder how well the NBA can do of the two largest markets NY and LA return to the playoffs in the near future. Thriving with top 3 markets Chicago, NY and LA sucking balls is really impressive work by Silver. I'm not a raving fan but that is a pretty solid result considering that fact
    Why are the Knick messing with the TANK by beating the Lakers???? Ping pong balls are all the matters now. ZION or bust.

    Is Lebron in on the TANK now for the Lakers???? LBJ went 4 for 15 in the 4th quarter.




  2. #1742
    Sinner's Swing!
    Join Date
    03.07.16
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,749
    Last Online

    03.18.19 @ 04:18 PM
    Likes
    3,975
    Liked 3,737 Times in 1,650 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atomicpunk5151 View Post
    Why are the Knick messing with the TANK by beating the Lakers???? Ping pong balls are all the matters now. ZION or bust.

    Is Lebron in on the TANK now for the Lakers???? LBJ went 4 for 15 in the 4th quarter.



    They would have drop like 5 games back in the standings and then the impact on their odds would be less than a 2% reduction. The change in the lottery odds this season really mean tanking is about half as valuable as it use to be.

  3. #1743
    Atomic Punk atomicpunk5151's Avatar
    Join Date
    05.26.04
    Location
    NOR-CAL
    Posts
    14,982
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Unchained, Hear About It Later
    Last Online

    03.18.19 @ 02:42 PM
    Likes
    2,643
    Liked 2,809 Times in 1,921 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darrin Stephens View Post
    They would have drop like 5 games back in the standings and then the impact on their odds would be less than a 2% reduction. The change in the lottery odds this season really mean tanking is about half as valuable as it use to be.
    I am just joking...haha.... Knicks got the top 3 on lock.....

    The Lakers are moving the right direction. If they can get below Washington for the 9th worst record, they have a 20% shot at a top 4 pick. If they can keep the current 2-8 going for the next 10, they can really get to 6th worst.

    ++++

    Another article on LBJ slowing down (age decline)
    https://www.theringer.com/nba/2019/3...ential-decline

  4. #1744
    Sinner's Swing!
    Join Date
    03.07.16
    Age
    50
    Posts
    2,749
    Last Online

    03.18.19 @ 04:18 PM
    Likes
    3,975
    Liked 3,737 Times in 1,650 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by atomicpunk5151 View Post
    I am just joking...haha.... Knicks got the top 3 on lock.....

    The Lakers are moving the right direction. If they can get below Washington for the 9th worst record, they have a 20% shot at a top 4 pick. If they can keep the current 2-8 going for the next 10, they can really get to 6th worst.

    ++++

    Another article on LBJ slowing down (age decline)
    https://www.theringer.com/nba/2019/3...ential-decline

    After Zion, Barret and Morant this draft is pretty thin. Even the international class is weak too. I like the kid from Texas Tech and Reddish has skills but is maddeningly inconsistent. Atlanta has the best odds with 2 top 6 picks. When a knick fan you learn to be proficient in lottery.

  5. The Following Member Likes This Post:


 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 265
    Last Post: 03.14.19, 08:18 AM
  2. Official 2018 NFL Season Thread
    By Get The Show On The Road in forum Play Ball!
    Replies: 1225
    Last Post: 02.22.19, 03:33 PM
  3. 2018 MLB Baseball Official Thread
    By atomicpunk5151 in forum Play Ball!
    Replies: 1297
    Last Post: 11.02.18, 12:10 PM
  4. NBA 2017-18 Season Official Basketball Thread
    By atomicpunk5151 in forum Play Ball!
    Replies: 3052
    Last Post: 10.17.18, 08:34 AM
  5. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12.30.09, 03:41 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •