Save
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

11.16.18 @ 06:40 PM
    Liked 14,685 Times in 8,304 Posts

Premium Member

"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Good Enough
    Last Online

11.16.18 @ 06:20 PM
    Liked 3,101 Times in 1,358 Posts

Premium Member

Struts related story, so Sat morn just hanging around while my 17 year old is just strumming on his Gretsch. My 9 year old walks in and asks hey can you play the Struts, 17 yr old is like ok what song sure enough the little fucker had one in mind Body Talk (lets just ignore age appropriate for now). My 17 yr old is like ok asks me to lay a beat for him to play to so then my 9 year old just starts singing the shit out of it. I made half way through before laughing but like a trooper my 9 yr old pushed through and finished just said thanks and walks out.
    WTF????? Had no idea he even knew who they were let alone could sing that shit. Anyway they are killing it with the 9 year old crowd. Just another Sat morning, now pass the bacon

3. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

11.16.18 @ 06:40 PM
    Liked 14,685 Times in 8,304 Posts

Premium Member

Thumbs up

Kesha and The Struts Let Their 'Body Talks' With Electric 'Tonight Show' Performance: Watch

With a powerhouse performance, Kesha and The Struts rocked the stage at The Tonight Show with their edgy track "Body Talks" on Wednesday (Nov. 14).

Bringing back the best of glam rock, the artists flexed eccentric looks with Kesha suiting up with white pants, a glittery bodysuit and a white blazer and The Struts' front man Luke Spiller wearing red leather pants and a red, long sleeve bat shirt.

Showing off their obvious chemistry, the duo delivered a high-energy, playful duet full of teasing, head banging, jumping, swirling around and organically complementing each other's full-throated vocal delivery.

In the catchy chorus, the pair ferociously chanted, "You can pretend you don't wanna know/ But I read the signs from your head to your toes/ Yeah, you don't need to say a word 'cause/ Ooh your body talks."

During the electric performance, Kesha channeled her inner rock star and added a smooth sassiness to the vivacious track as The Struts boosted the guitar-heavy tune with finger-snapping, bustling drums and Spiller's roaring vocals.

"Body Talks" is featured on The Struts' new album Young and Dangerous.

Check out their performance below.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/c...ght-show-video
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

11.16.18 @ 03:37 PM
    Liked 22,544 Times in 11,332 Posts

Premium Member

I am starting to dig these dudes.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/Fair Warning
    Last Online

11.16.18 @ 04:38 AM
    Liked 220 Times in 132 Posts

Cool, performance.
    Both of The Struts albums are great.
    “And what we have at our fingertips is arguably one of the greatest high tenor voices ever – that was in Michael Anthony. In our tiny little corner of the universe, that voice is as identifiable as the high voice in Earth, Wind & Fire, as identifiable as the high voice in the Beach Boys. Van Halen is an indelicate house blend of both – that’s intentionally. So I would always look forward to that reunion.” - David Lee Roth