Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

12.12.19 @ 06:35 PM
    Liked 2,566 Times in 1,353 Posts

Premium Member

Default Loretta Lynch told Congress that Comey lied

Loretta Lynch told Congress that Comey lied when he claimed she told him to downplay Clinton email probe as a 'matter' instead of an 'investigation'

- A congressional transcript released Monday reveals that former Attorney General Loretta Lynch accused former FBI Director James Comey of lying

- Comey claimed in 2017 that Lynch 'directed' him to refer to Hillary Clinton's email review as a 'matter' instead of an 'investigation'

- Lynch told congressional investigators in December 2018 that Comey had lied in his sworn testimony

Former Attorney General Loretta Lynch told investigators she did not ask former FBI Director James Comey to refer to the Hillary Clinton email review as a 'matter' instead of an 'investigation,' according to a transcript released Monday night.

Comey claimed in his 2017 sworn testimony that Lynch 'directed' him to call the investigation a 'matter' during a September 2015 meeting.

The transcript of Lynch's December 19, 2018 interview with a joint task force of the House Oversight and Judiciary committees, which was released by Judiciary ranking member Doug Collins, clashes with what Comey testified under oath.

'I did not. I have never instructed a witness as to what to say specifically. Never have, never will,' Lynch told the congressional investigators, according to the transcript.

When asked about Comey's 2017 statements on the meeting during the congressional investigation last December, Lynch said she had been 'surprised' by his testimony.

'I was quite surprised that he characterized it in that way,' Lynch said. 'We did have a conversation about it, so I wasn't surprised that he remembered that we met about it and talked about it.’

'But I was quite surprised that that was his characterization of it, because that was not how it was conveyed to him,’ she continued.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ail-probe.html
    ☩ ☩ ☩

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

12.12.19 @ 05:47 PM
    Liked 26,990 Times in 13,622 Posts

One of the many problems with Washington is that when everyone is lying, it is damn hard to discern the truth.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

3. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

12.12.19 @ 06:11 PM
    Liked 19,050 Times in 10,904 Posts

As I've said before, that IG report is going to be a doozy.

DOJ Watchdog: High-Level FBI Official Had Unauthorized Media Contacts, Leaked, Accepted Gift

30 May 2019

Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz announced Wednesday that a former high-level FBI official engaged in misconduct by having unauthorized contacts with the media, leaking sensitive information and accepting a gift from a member of the media.

Specifically, the IG said a former FBI Deputy Assistant Director (DAD) leaked to the media the existence of information that had been filed under seal in federal court; leaked “FBI law enforcement sensitive information to reporters on multiple occasions; and had “dozens” of unauthorized official contacts with the media in violation of FBI policy.

The announcement said the former DAD also accepted a ticket valued at approximately $225 to attend a media-sponsored dinner as a gift from a member of the media in violation of federal regulations and FBI policy.

The DOJ IG did not specify who the former official is, but said the matter was referenced on page 430 of its earlier review into whether the FBI acted improperly when conducting its investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private server for government work.

Page 430 of the review said, “although FBI policy strictly limits the employees who are authorized to speak to the media, we found that this policy appeared to be widely ignored during the period we reviewed.”

It continued:

We identified numerous FBI employees, at all levels of the organization and with no official reason to be in contact with the media, who were nevertheless in frequent contact with reporters. The large number of FBI employees who were in contact with journalists during this time period impacted our ability to identify the sources of leaks. For example, during the periods we reviewed, we identified dozens of FBI employees that had contact with members of the media.

In addition to the significant number of communications between FBI employees and journalists, we identified social interactions between FBI employees and journalists that were, at a minimum, inconsistent with FBI policy and Department ethics rules. For example, we identified instances where FBI employees received tickets to sporting events from journalists, went on golfing outings with media representatives, were treated to drinks and meals after work by reporters, and were the guests of journalists at nonpublic social events.

We will separately report on those investigations as they are concluded, consistent with the Inspector General (IG) Act, other applicable federal statutes, and OIG policy.

The IG said it initiated an investigation upon the receipt of information from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), which had alleged a then-DAD had “numerous contacts with members of the media in violation of FBI policy.”

“Additionally, it was alleged that the DAD may have disclosed law enforcement or other sensitive information to the media without authorization,” it said.

The DOJ IG’s announcement said prosecution of the DAD was “declined,” but a report is being provided to the FBI for appropriate action.

Attorney General William Barr said earlier this month at a Senate Judiciary Committee that there are “multiple criminal leak investigations underway.”

A previous IG report found that former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe had improperly leaked information to the Wall Street Journal confirming the existence of a Clinton Foundation investigation and then lied about it to former FBI Director James Comey and to investigators.

Former Attorney General Jeff Sessions fired McCabe days before he was set to retire. McCabe then started a GoFundMe account that raised at least $538,000.

Separately, Horowitz is also looking into whether the FBI acted improperly when investigating the Trump campaign in 2016. Barr has also appointed U.S. Attorney for the District of Connecticut John H. Durham to investigate the origins of the FBI’s investigation, including actions taken by the intelligence community.
    The IG said it initiated an investigation upon the receipt of information from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), which had alleged a then-DAD had “numerous contacts with members of the media in violation of FBI policy.”

“Additionally, it was alleged that the DAD may have disclosed law enforcement or other sensitive information to the media without authorization,” it said.

The DOJ IG’s announcement said prosecution of the DAD was “declined,” but a report is being provided to the FBI for appropriate action.

Attorney General William Barr said earlier this month at a Senate Judiciary Committee that there are “multiple criminal leak investigations underway.”

A previous IG report found that former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe had improperly leaked information to the Wall Street Journal confirming the existence of a Clinton Foundation investigation and then lied about it to former FBI Director James Comey and to investigators.

Former Attorney General Jeff Sessions fired McCabe days before he was set to retire. McCabe then started a GoFundMe account that raised at least $538,000.

Separately, Horowitz is also looking into whether the FBI acted improperly when investigating the Trump campaign in 2016. Barr has also appointed U.S. Attorney for the District of Connecticut John H. Durham to investigate the origins of the FBI’s investigation, including actions taken by the intelligence community.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...accepted-gift/
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

5. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

Premium Member

Thumbs up "CBS This Morning" Barr Interview

Dems and corrupt Obama era intelligence officials are pooping themselves watching this man speak.
    And these are just snippets of the full interview that's being broadcast bit by bit over the coming days..

In an exclusive interview with "CBS This Morning," Attorney General William Barr says special counsel Robert Mueller could have said whether he believes President Trump committed a crime. She pressed the attorney general on issues ranging from obstruction of the Russia investigation, to his review of how that probe began in 2016.
    And much more...

Attorney General William Barr highlights why he opened an investigation into the origins of the Russia investigation. Barr tells CBS News chief legal correspondent Jan Crawford there is evidence that makes him believe senior government officials may have acted improperly to authorize surveillance of President Trump's 2016 campaign. He says that led to "spying" on the campaign.

Some heads are gonna role.

☩ ☩ ☩

7. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

Premium Member

☩ ☩ ☩

Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

Premium Member

Default Collusion Hoax, Attempted Coup against the President of the United States: England

Foreign interference in the 2016 US election, Attempted Coup against US President: United Kingdom

☩ ☩ ☩

Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

Premium Member

Default FBI and DOJ off the rails. fabricating evidence, deception, lies

☩ ☩ ☩

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

12.12.19 @ 05:47 PM
    Liked 26,990 Times in 13,622 Posts

They are either corrupt or incompetent.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

They got stone cold busted. They did spy on the Trump campaign, they set up Carter Page, they never advised the Trump campaign of a foreign threat, , lied to the FISA court in order to do that spying. They put people in jail based on those lies.

Fruit of the poison tree.

This isn’t over.
    Last edited by bklynboy68; 12.11.19 at 03:19 PM.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

13. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    They got stone cold busted. They did spy on the Trump campaign, they set up Carter Page, they never advised the Trump campaign of a foreign threat, , lied to the FISA court in order to do that spying. They put people in jail based on those lies.

This isn’t over.
    Oh yeah, Manafort’s lawyers are probably doing some homework and Flynn’s case just got that much stronger.

15. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

Premium Member

Default Attorney General Barr interview

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post

This isn’t over.

It's only just begun.

Scathing...

That's brutal. The FBI's so fucked up. Heads gotta roll. Lots and lots of 'em. Shit's gonna hit the fan with Durham's coming report. Far more reaching and all encompassing. Barr's gonna have a field day.
    ☩ ☩ ☩

17. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Sinner's Swing! BlindtotheWorld's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Romeo Delight/Mine All Mine
    Last Online

12.12.19 @ 02:45 PM
    Liked 1,935 Times in 1,032 Posts

Premium Member

Man, Barr is so good. His frank speech and mannerisms are so refreshing.
    "Problem is Van Halen doesn't miss you. Or me. Or any of us." - Little Dreamer

"So, Dave's in the same boat as the rest of planet Earth. He's no longer in a band that doesn't even exist." - I Coulda Hada VH

19. The Following Member Likes This Post: