Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Depends on the Day of the Week
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, D.O.A., TYWH
    Last Online

08.22.19 @ 10:44 PM
    Liked 2,175 Times in 1,282 Posts

"The VH Universe is built on a wall that separates CVH from SVH. Tell either side there's no wall, you've bought a war. Or a slaughter." Lt. Joshi - LAPD

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

HAIL, D.O.A., TYWH
    Last Online

"The VH Universe is built on a wall that separates CVH from SVH. Tell either side there's no wall, you've bought a war. Or a slaughter." Lt. Joshi - LAPD

Favorite VH Album

Women and Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Everybody Wants Some!!
    Last Online

08.11.19 @ 03:21 PM
    Liked 1,456 Times in 885 Posts

Premium Member

When do we get to see the text messages of the FBI agents that were leaking info about Clinton to Rudy Giuliani, in October of 2016?

Favorite VH Album

Pirates of the Carribean
    Favorite VH Song

How Many Say Aye?
    Last Online

08.20.19 @ 02:49 PM
    Liked 2,853 Times in 1,476 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Right after Trump’s personal email server gets wiped. You know, like with a paper towel?
    -TVH-

There seems to be some perverse human characteristic that likes to make easy things difficult. -Warren Buffett

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. -Thomas Paine

What is government itself but the greatest of all reflections on human nature? - James Madison

Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian. - Henry Ford

5. The Following 3 Members Like This Post:

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

HAIL, D.O.A., TYWH
    Last Online

What a Re-Mix !!

7. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Last Online

08.04.19 @ 06:31 PM
    Liked 524 Times in 317 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by TJENZ View Post
    When do we get to see the text messages of the FBI agents that were leaking info about Clinton to Rudy Giuliani, in October of 2016?
    Obama was President then, so we'll probably never see them.
    Just go for it!

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Last Online

08.04.19 @ 06:31 PM
    Liked 524 Times in 317 Posts

Premium Member

Strozk looked like a complete idiot, IMO yesterday. I think he's
    full of shit when asked about texts from him and his mistress.
    I'm looking forward to Page's testimony to become public. Apparantly she divulged more information. Tip of the iceberg, I think.
    Just go for it!

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

08.23.19 @ 02:32 AM
    Liked 26,017 Times in 13,130 Posts

Premium Member

I have a problem in principle on the Strozk mess. I don't like how we are taking casual conversations, and in the surveillance age weaponizing them to use in character assassinations. I say all kinds of shit on here, in texts, and in private chats with my friends that if taken out of context would seem horrific.

He was trying to act bigger than he is to a lady he was fucking. We've all done it. Should he have been doing it on a piece of FBI equipment? No, and that is where he messed up in my opinion, I am super careful about what I do on GFE. But I don't agree with the assumption being made that he couldn't do his job effectively because he didn't like Trump.

Defense attorneys despise their clients and do a good job for them every day.

I think the amount of money we spend on defense in this country is asinine, but it doesn't change how I audit the DoD. The list goes on and on.

Not saying the guy isn't an idiot, and maybe even a horrible person, and probably a shit agent, but I don't necessarily think he's a shit agent because of his anti-Trump bias.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

HAIL, D.O.A., TYWH
    Last Online

Former FBI lawyer Lisa Page said to be ‘cooperative’ during Capitol Hill meeting about anti-Trump texts

https://www.washingtonpost.com/power...c78_story.html

Republican lawmakers contend that former FBI lawyer Lisa Page provided new information during private testimony Friday that further convinces them political bias marred the investigations of Hillary Clinton’s emails and the Trump campaign’s alleged ties to Russia.

They also said Page addressed questions that went unanswered during the public testimony Thursday of FBI agent Peter Strzok, who cited orders from the bureau not to disclose certain details about its work on the Clinton and Trump probes.

The closed-door session lasted nearly five hours and is expected to resume Monday afternoon.

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

08.23.19 @ 12:28 AM
    Liked 2,240 Times in 1,520 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    I have a problem in principle on the Strozk mess. I don't like how we are taking casual conversations, and in the surveillance age weaponizing them to use in character assassinations. I say all kinds of shit on here, in texts, and in private chats with my friends that if taken out of context would seem horrific.

He was trying to act bigger than he is to a lady he was fucking. We've all done it. Should he have been doing it on a piece of FBI equipment? No, and that is where he messed up in my opinion, I am super careful about what I do on GFE. But I don't agree with the assumption being made that he couldn't do his job effectively because he didn't like Trump.

I think the amount of money we spend on defense in this country is asinine, but it doesn't change how I audit the DoD. The list goes on and on.

Not saying the guy isn't an idiot, and maybe even a horrible person, and probably a shit agent, but I don't necessarily think he's a shit agent because of his anti-Trump bias.
    I agree. Everyone has personal opinions. Just because some of these people don't like Trump it doesn't mean that they did something illegal. Most everyone is biased.

That said, this guy comes off as really fucking strange.
    Last edited by rocknblues81; 07.15.18 at 12:14 PM.
    Michael Caine on Jaws: The Revenge:

"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

Samuel Johnson 1775 : “Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel”

"McDonalds is The Antichrist" - Bill Hicks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw

"See, if you look at the drug war from a purely economic point of view, the role of the government is to protect the drug cartel." - Economist Milton Friedman (1991)

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

08.22.19 @ 11:02 AM
    Liked 3,649 Times in 1,806 Posts

Premium Member

I agree we shouldn't take these things out of context, but when you look at the surrounding circumstances, it's hard not to question his motivations. Hillary Clinton clearly did something illegal, but under his investigation he found she did nothing criminally wrong. Then Trump clearly didn't collude with the Russians, but that didn't stop him from steering the investigation in a certain direction to conflate this thing into being something it isn't.

If both things happened independently, it would be cause for concern. But both things happened in tandem, and they happened under the direction of the same guy, and that guy clearly favored one person over the other as these texts show. It's clear his motivation colored his judgment or at the very least his actions. That's what they want on record.
    CNN may think my opinion matters, but you shouldn't.

14. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Sinner's Swing!
    Last Online

08.23.19 @ 02:46 AM
    Liked 4,275 Times in 1,901 Posts

Premium Member

I would get that except the lady he was fucking was also working the same investigation, she was a colleague and the both had professional responsibilities above a personal relationship.

Being personally involved is an issue of itself, they should recuse and not work an investigation jointly. It unnecessarily pulls personal stuff into it and requires others outside the relationship to judge if it is being dragged in. Stupid, just do not allow it in.

They should not have the same 3 idiots on investigations of BOTH candidates. That is not best practice and creates contamination and promotes same think which will put a megaphone to any bias rather than serve as a check and balance. They were investigating the 2 candidates for the most powerful gig on earth. This was not the time to play loose w ethics and fiduciary duty and say hey trust us we don't drag anything in to our actions. Uh no, we are not investigating shoplifting a pair of jeans FFS.

Everyone has opinions, everyone can share personal views, no you can't fuck a colleague openly discuss your disdain go into work and then jointly claim being free of any conflict and investigate both candidates. You do not audit the DOD AND the Russians while fucking your colleagues and praising one side but shitting on the other? If not perhaps not a strong analog, if so well fucking eh bro you are a multi tasker
    Last edited by Darrin Stephens; 07.16.18 at 07:17 AM.

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

08.23.19 @ 02:32 AM
    Liked 26,017 Times in 13,130 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darrin Stephens View Post
    Everyone has opinions, everyone can share personal views, no you can't fuck a colleague openly discuss your disdain go into work and then jointly claim being free of any conflict and investigate both candidates. You do not audit the DOD AND the Russians while fucking your colleagues and praising one side but shitting on the other? If not perhaps not a strong analog, if so well fucking eh bro you are a multi tasker
    I'm a man, I can't multi-task for shit.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

17. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

08.22.19 @ 11:14 AM
    Liked 6,453 Times in 3,349 Posts

Fact of the matter is that anybody investigating a person shouldn't have a conflict of interest. Good or bad. There shouldn't be any possibility that your personal feelings will impact an investigation. Now we all think we are free of bias but in all actuality, its very difficult to remove that. We prefer to not view ourselves with having character flaws. We typically over inflate our mental stature.

Anyway if there is a chance a person will show bias, they should recuse themselves. Its really that simple.

19. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

08.22.19 @ 04:59 PM
    Liked 2,372 Times in 1,256 Posts

Depose Obama
    ☩ ☩ ☩

21. The Following 2 Members Like This Post: