Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

@
    Liked 8,325 Times in 4,207 Posts

Donor

I’m no expert on this but he will regret it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Push comes to shove
    Last Online

02.18.20 @ 05:20 PM
    Liked 1,512 Times in 919 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by japeape View Post
    This sounds like a terrible deal, especially for Harry, having to bow before his nieces & nephews.

What was he thinking?

On one hand, i admire this reckless belief in himself & confidence in reinventing himself as
    an independent man, but on the other.....

It would be like Wolf disowning the Van Halen name & legacy, and taking his money
    and relocating to a Cabin in arctic Canada.
    Stupid is as stupid does...Love won't feed his dumbass. But, idiots everywhere will surround them and they'll have a Reality TV show. It'll be called The King and What Kind of Fool Am I....after that fails, a sex tape will come out. She'll be pegging his ass while she whips him with a black leather belt. He'll have a leather mask on and be begging the Queen for forgiveness. But, there will be no forgiveness.
    Finally, he will star in Depends Adult Diaper ads on TV in which he will discuss his time being repeatedly pegged by homegirl but how he has no leakage now...a good time was had by all....
    Last edited by evhintexas; 01.19.20 at 07:40 AM.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

“A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.”

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

02.18.20 @ 07:57 PM
    Liked 12,383 Times in 6,963 Posts

I imagine doing this makes them much bigger stars any may increase their net worth.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

02.18.20 @ 06:39 PM
    Liked 19,910 Times in 11,438 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    I imagine doing this makes them much bigger stars any may increase their net worth.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    Well the licensing of the titles went out the window.

Oops!
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

02.18.20 @ 07:30 PM
    Liked 3,177 Times in 1,986 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    Well the licensing of the titles went out the window.

Oops!
    I don't think the Palace ever had licensing of the titles ON the table. I don't know if these things were trademarked to use them, or to protect them, but I would be shocked if any of that was allowed even for charity

They keep their HRH titles just agree not to use them for commercial purposes, but I don't know if there are very many people who have world wide recognition like these two do.

And the whole thing gets revisited in a year.hmmmm I wonder who wanted that?

The idea of them being part timers was not a good idea and frankly, the palace has plenty of Princes to go around even with Prince Andrew sidelined. They have the Prince of Wales, Prince William, Prince Edward, Prince RIchard Duke of Gloucester, The other Prince Edward, the Duke of Kent and Prince Michael of Kent, and the Princess Royal and Princess Michael of Kent plus all the duchesses and the countess. Plenty of working royals.

of course none of those cousins have the appeal of Harry and meghan

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

02.18.20 @ 05:36 AM
    Liked 9,283 Times in 6,681 Posts

Premium Member

I thought (and still do) that Kate was attractive, yet Meghan is smoldering hot!
    Good for you, Harry.
    "There's too many people on this basketball that's floating around the sun, who are too afraid to allow themselves to FEEL" - Edward Van Halen
    "Van Halen was never about the singer..." - A very wise fan.
    "Embrace the past. Live in the moment but keep your eyes on the future, and keep on moving forward..." - Richie Sambora

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

They lose their HRH titles.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

@
    Liked 8,325 Times in 4,207 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by evhintexas View Post
    Stupid is as stupid does...Love won't feed his dumbass. But, idiots everywhere will surround them and they'll have a Reality TV show. It'll be called The King and What Kind of Fool Am I....after that fails, a sex tape will come out. She'll be pegging his ass while she whips him with a black leather belt. He'll have a leather mask on and be begging the Queen for forgiveness. But, there will be no forgiveness.
    Finally, he will star in Depends Adult Diaper ads on TV in which he will discuss his time being repeatedly pegged by homegirl but how he has no leakage now...a good time was had by all....
    Quite imaginative.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, DDL, Dirty Movies
    Last Online

02.18.20 @ 08:17 PM
    Liked 2,202 Times in 1,019 Posts

If you have nothing nice to say about Eddie Van Halen, you're at the right website. - Me (A few years ago)

"People take Van Halen much more seriously than we do" - David Lee Roth (1980's)

"I don't sit on the end of your bed while you're trying to make a living" - David Lee Roth (1988)

"For some reason people love to complain about everything. The internet has made it easy for people to do that. Shut the fuck up and get a life, or show me how good you can do it."- Edward Van Halen

"A lot of people ask me which Van Halen singer was better. You can't compare them. It's like asking which guitarist is better. Nobody is better than anybody. Every player is their own person."-Edward Van Halen

"I do like Eddie Van Halen as a player. He gets it right quite often." -Paul McCartney

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

02.18.20 @ 07:30 PM
    Liked 3,177 Times in 1,986 Posts

actually they didn't. The Buckingham Palace announcement said they would not "use" "their" titles. So the titles are still theirs but they cannot use them in any sense

This transition is going to be hugely difficult for Henry who knows no other life than to have the bulk of his days scheduled and planned out by a staff that trots him out like Mickey Mouse at Disney World

I think what will be a very large adjustment is that he will no longer be allowed to wear a military uniform as all of his patronages of military services now end. He can still wear any medals he has received but not with a uniform. Harry has always been a bit fragile emotionally as well so this is going to be a tough year for him and his marriage.

I would think that would go for his royal medals and awards as well. Makes it easier to pick out a suit for an event!

He is a man in his 30's for the first time making his career decisions himself and the advisors that he and his wife put in place are going to be so critical as they will have to understand the "values of the Queen" which these two have promised to uphold.

The disappointment that he is not going to be there to support his brother William is kind of odd. THe Queen hasn't stepped down at the age of 91, Charles is 71 and predicted to take up the Regent label as he takes over his mothers duties while she is still alive so when would William even be expected to have any real duties? 20 years from now or more? Who knows? At any rate that is a long time to have someone wait in the wings to have some undefined role in and undefined Monarchy

Good Luck Harry, by all accounts you are a nice bloke, but you are going to need some first class help in navigating this. I'm sure it's out there for you.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Hill View Post
    actually they didn't. The Buckingham Palace announcement said they would not "use" "their" titles. So the titles are still theirs but they cannot use them in any sense
    They lose the “HRH” titles but maintain their monikers of Duke and Duchess of Sussex. The diplomatic way to say this per the Queen’s statement is to say “use”. It is not their choice or a choice, that is the Queen’s decision and they are no longer recognized as ‘His/Her royal highnesses’.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Meghan’s dad speaks.

‘Cheapening the royals’

Favorite VH Album

The First One
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

02.18.20 @ 07:26 PM
    Liked 25,651 Times in 14,571 Posts

"It's so lonely at the top because it's so crowded at the bottom" - Diamond David Lee Roth

"The truth sounds like hate to those who hate the truth" - Todd Wagner

"Women and Children First ... The REAL Van Halen III"

Favorite VH Album

II & WACF
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL & Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

02.18.20 @ 03:02 PM
    Liked 13,164 Times in 7,204 Posts

Meghan’s dad speaks.

‘Cheapening the royals’

This guy is the epitome of scumbag.

This guy would sell out his own daughter, for a lottery ticket.

I can't even imagine the pain that would cause, if one of my parents was constantly
    trash talking me to the media.

My GF and i were debating the subject last night, and my GF is clearly on team Markele.

Seems like all the women are pro-Meghan, and the guys are pro-Queen.
    Graver, Walking Ed, refugee from CVH & proud tone chaser...

Favorite VH Album

The First One
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

02.18.20 @ 07:26 PM
    Liked 25,651 Times in 14,571 Posts

"It's so lonely at the top because it's so crowded at the bottom" - Diamond David Lee Roth

"The truth sounds like hate to those who hate the truth" - Todd Wagner

"Women and Children First ... The REAL Van Halen III"

17. The Following 2 Members Like This Post: