Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

All
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Hello all. I hope the 12;12;12;5-2=3 means something good, but who the hell knows. Now, if you were VH's new manager what would you do?
    I would do the following. Have the band record a new album and film a video before any announcement was made. I would also set up a tour and an opening act with all the details ready to be released at the same time. I would then do a PRESS RELEASE with some new photos of the band to all media outlets. (At least those who still care about VH) And on the same day of the press release, I would have the single/video released to radio, the website, MTV, VH1 and the Entertainment Tonight's of the world. I would release the Video only a week or 2 before the release of the brand new album with DLR. The tour would start about 1 month after the album is released so VH can do some pub for the album and tour. I would also have VH1 do a Behind the Music to release the Sunday before the tour started, and to show the first night of the tour on their Opening Night Live show. I think all these plans above would be enough to draw back old VH fans and hopefully recruit new ones and let VH take their place back on top of the rock world. Well?

Little Dreamer
    Favorite VH Album

right now....Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

I Like \'Em All!
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

What a juicy idea, if I were Van Halen's manager, what would I do? First of all, I would advise the band to sever all ties with anyone related to what's been happening for the past four years. I would then force Ed at gun point to pick up the damn phone, call Dave and make nice. Bury the hatchet and start over at the beginning. A new album must come before any tour. No videos, not just yet, let the music speak for itself. Roll out an uptempo, heavy rocker to radio for the first single. The band should hook up with VH1, fuck MTV, and do a big two hour documentary of the making of the record to air just before the tour begins. After a hugely successful world tour, I would then make it my business to insure that Dave and Eddie continue to get along, even if that includes locking Al in a cage 24 hours a day, only letting him out to play. These guys should be like the Stones or Aerosmith, they should never give up their craft. Great musicians make music, that's what they're supposed to do. The quote in my sig line says it all!
    <a href="http://www.geocities.com/uovhr/" target="_blank">VISIT THE UNOFFICIAL VAN HALEN RADIO!</a><br /><br />"The future of Van Halen is just gonna be, I mean we are in this for life. We're just gonna continue on you know, making the best possible music we can and hopefully the fans will like everything we do, just blaze on"<br />Edward Van Halen • 1986

Favorite VH Album

All of em
    Favorite VH Song

All of em
    Last Online

10.04.17 @ 06:34 AM
    Liked 58 Times in 37 Posts

Premium Member
    Would let everyone know that the official site will have a new wolfgang report soon, and that no news is good news.
    WHOAOH! Hey you! Who said that? Baby how you been?

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

This thread has dropped several pages here in Main. I think it's a good topic, so I'm going to send it to the Opinions forum to see if it's got some legs there.