Register
Page 249 of 249 FirstFirst ... 149199239246247248249
Results 3,721 to 3,723 of 3723
    Last Online

01.16.19 @ 08:20 PM
    Liked 904 Times in 480 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by japeape View Post
    I think we should consider hiring only Marines as educators.

Wouldn't be a bad plan. But too many Nancy boys wouldn't like that. Plus it would be tough to roll up with a pair of tits and say you identify as a girl. Out.
    Quin-a-se-i-co

You're a dick for putting ian on "ignore" DIF

"You stupid fuck!" Seen

"Well if you saw it, stats and scientific studies be damned!" Lovemachine 97 v. 2.

Last Online

01.16.19 @ 08:20 PM
    Liked 904 Times in 480 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by ArtyBoy View Post
    Kids used to steal the teacher's book with all the test answers. Just think when they steal the teacher's .45.

Kids also didn't roll up to school and fucking shoot innocent kids back then either. Biggest thing you had to worry about was getting your ass kicked. Not some pussy rolling up and shooting everyone while there is not a damn thing anyone can do about it. Out.
    Quin-a-se-i-co

You're a dick for putting ian on "ignore" DIF

"You stupid fuck!" Seen

"Well if you saw it, stats and scientific studies be damned!" Lovemachine 97 v. 2.

3. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

01.19.19 @ 07:19 AM
    Liked 15,396 Times in 8,680 Posts

Premium Member

Florida governor suspends Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel

Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel, who faced criticism over his department’s response to the deadly Parkland, Florida, school shooting last year, was officially suspended by new Gov. Ron DeSantis on Friday.

"Sheriff Israel has repeatedly failed and has demonstrated a pattern of poor leadership," DeSantis said in a statement.

"He failed to protect Floridians and visitors during the tragic Fort Lauderdale International Airport shooting in 2017. He failed in his duties to keep our families and children safe during the devastating shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School on Feb.14, 2018," the statement read. "These incidents demonstrate Sheriff Israel’s repeated incompetence and neglect of duty. The families of the victims deserve accountability. It is my job as governor to ensure that the safety of our local communities, especially the safety of our children, is paramount. Government officials must be held accountable for their actions, and/or inactions.

"For these reasons, I am suspending Sheriff Israel from office effective immediately.”

DeSantis later tweeted that he was suspending Israel for "his repeated failures, incompetence and neglect of duty."

DeSantis formally announced the appointment of Gregory Tony as sheriff. Tony, a former Coral Springs Police sergeant, will be Broward County’s first African-American sheriff, according to a statement released by the governor.

“It is my intention to embark on this enormous task to restore the confidence of families and residents of Broward County toward the Broward Sherriff’s Office, which also requires that I fix the problems that exist," Tony said.

Seventeen people were killed in the shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland. The suspect was identified as Nikolas Cruz.

Calls for Israel to resign came shortly after the deadly shooting unfolded and in April, the Broward Sheriff's Office Deputies Association voted "no confidence" in him. The association cited the national criticism surrounding Israel and his office following the shooting.

Minutes after DeSantis' announcement, Israel said he would fight the suspension.

"There was no wrongdoing on my part. I served the county honorably," he said. "False narratives," Israel claimed, are continuing "but not in a court of law. In a court of law, only the facts matter."

Israel said he "wholeheartedly" rejected the governor's order and would fight it in court, arguing that DeSantis was making a "power grab" against the will of the county's people who elected him.

Under Florida law, the governor can suspend elected officials for criminal activity, misfeasance, incompetence or neglect of duty. Israel's lawyer, Stuart Kaplan, said this week the sheriff did nothing warranting removal and his future should be left to Broward voters in the 2020 election.

Israel had been sheriff six years.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/florida-g...f-scott-israel

Yeah Israel, go ahead and challenge it, I dare ypu. That's exactly what you want is seeing the parents of murdered children on TV calling you out on your incompetence night after night while you claim you're outstanding.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen