02.20.20 @ 02:55 PM
    Liked 1,435 Times in 907 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

School shooting reported in Santa Clarita

By Mike Hayes and Meg Wagner, CNN
    Updated 11:39 a.m. ET, November 14, 2019

What we know now
    School shooting: The L.A. County Sheriff's Department is responding to a shooting at a California high school.
    Students evacuated: Saugus High School students can be seen in aerial footage evacuating the school.
    The suspect: Authorities are looking for an Asian male in black clothing.

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/san...ing/index.html
    Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    Michael did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    --------------------------
    IAMA I am a stage hand for big mainstream artists. (self.IAmA)

Q: who was the biggest douche that you have worked with?

A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, ďTokyo Dome In Concert,Ē is available for purchase, and itís super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman

Last Online

02.20.20 @ 09:00 PM
    Liked 1,192 Times in 639 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheresOnlyOneWay View Post
    School shooting reported in Santa Clarita

By Mike Hayes and Meg Wagner, CNN
    Updated 11:39 a.m. ET, November 14, 2019

What we know now
    School shooting: The L.A. County Sheriff's Department is responding to a shooting at a California high school.
    Students evacuated: Saugus High School students can be seen in aerial footage evacuating the school.
    The suspect: Authorities are looking for an Asian male in black clothing.

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/san...ing/index.html
    Watching some news coverage right now. 6 injured, 3 critical, so far no fatalities.

Last Online

02.20.20 @ 09:00 PM
    Liked 1,192 Times in 639 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by T.B. View Post
    Watching some news coverage right now. 6 injured, 3 critical, so far no fatalities.
    Now it's two kids have died, the shooter will likely die as well from a self-inflicted shot to the head.

Last Online

02.21.20 @ 04:40 AM
    Liked 11,668 Times in 6,447 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by T.B. View Post
    Now it's two kids have died, the shooter will likely die as well from a self-inflicted shot to the head.
    Didn't see this on the news last night. But CNN had an eight person panel all night discussion impeachment and Fox was no better.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

02.21.20 @ 12:37 AM
    Liked 17,324 Times in 7,638 Posts

Default Today's mass shooting is brought to you by.......

The drummer in my band, his daughter goes to Saugus High. And she knew the girl who died in the shooting. She was in her band class during the shooting, it was so fast and some kids were just getting to school so it happened very quickly. She didnít even know. Our singerís daughter knew the boy who was killed. They went to elementary school together. Neither of them knew the shooter, but some of their friends did and said the kid wasnít even a weirdo or anything. Our drummer said his daughter was doing pretty well all things considered, but he thinks when it really starts to sink in who knows. They have given the students two weeks off of school. He says itís pretty surreal that it happened in her school. You just never think it can happen to you. I really worry now. One of my closest best friendís wife graduated from there too. Never knew I had so many connections to that high school.
    Webmaster
    VHLinks.com - Your Van Halen Internet Resource Guide
    http://www.vhlinks.com

Check Out My YouTube Guitar Videos!
    http://www.youtube.com/banoneguitar
    Direct Link To Subscribe To My Channel!
    http://www.youtube.com/banoneguitar?sub_confirmation=1

Favorite VH Album

ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Soul Kitchen
    Last Online

02.20.20 @ 05:17 PM
    Liked 1,796 Times in 1,194 Posts

Premium Member

Awful. What's really tough is that the kid wasn't the type to send up any red flags. Seemed quite "normal".
    "I'm the opposite of Bill Cosby. Diamond Dave always gets your approval." (DLR)

"Rawhide in "A"

Tom Brady hates tomatoes

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

02.20.20 @ 06:51 PM
    Liked 19,936 Times in 11,452 Posts

Naval Air Station Pensacola shooter was Saudi aviation student, investigators eye potential terror link

Greg Norman 4 hours ago

The gunman who opened fire Friday morning at Naval Air Station Pensacola in Florida, fatally shooting three people, has been identified as an aviation student from Saudi Arabia as investigators are looking into whether the attack is terrorism-related.

The gunman was confronted and taken out by a pair of responding officers. A U.S. official told the Associated Press that he is a Saudi aviation student and investigators are looking if the incident is connected to terrorism.

Two people were killed at the scene while a third victim died after being rushed to a local hospital. Seven others suffered injuries and are undergoing treatment, including the two officers, one of whom was shot in the arm and the other in the knee. Both are expected to survive.

“This is a tragic day for the city of Pensacola… we are a military town, our hearts and prayers are connected to all those that serve us every single day,” the city’s mayor, Grover Robinson, told reporters during a press conference Friday. “We will overcome this, but today this is certainly a tragic day”

Further details about the incident were not immediately available and officials would not speak about the shooter's identity or a potential motive. Another press conference is scheduled for later this afternoon.

"Both gates of NASP are currently secured due to reports of an active shooter," the base posted earlier on its Facebook account.

Police say they first received a call about the shooting at 6:51 a.m.

At 7:48 a.m., police confirmed that the shooter was dead. The base will remain closed until further notice and the FBI, ATF and the U.S. Attorney General's Office are said to be assisting in the investigation.

Jeff Bergosh, an Escambia County commissioner who works at NAS Pensacola as a civilian contractor, told the Pensacola News Journal that he saw ambulances and fire trucks racing toward the base while he waiting in line to enter at one of its gates.

“There's probably been 100 or so various law enforcement vehicles zooming down the wrong side on Navy Boulevard,” he said, adding that he received a call from co-workers on base who reported being on lockdown.

The incident comes days after a sailor fatally shot two people and injured a third before turning a pistol on himself at Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard.

NAS Pensacola employs more than 16,000 military and 7,400 civilian personnel, according to its website. One of the Navy's most historic and storied bases, it sprawls along the waterfront southwest of downtown Pensacola and dominates the economy of the surrounding area.

It's home to the Blue Angels flight demonstration team, and includes the National Naval Aviation Museum, a popular regional tourist attraction.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/naval-air...n-place-issued
    †"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesnít really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

adkot
    Favorite VH Song

she's the woman/hbsd
    Last Online

02.21.20 @ 04:07 AM
    Liked 342 Times in 194 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    Naval Air Station Pensacola shooter was Saudi aviation student, investigators eye potential terror link

Greg Norman 4 hours ago

The gunman who opened fire Friday morning at Naval Air Station Pensacola in Florida, fatally shooting three people, has been identified as an aviation student from Saudi Arabia as investigators are looking into whether the attack is terrorism-related.

The gunman was confronted and taken out by a pair of responding officers. A U.S. official told the Associated Press that he is a Saudi aviation student and investigators are looking if the incident is connected to terrorism.

Two people were killed at the scene while a third victim died after being rushed to a local hospital. Seven others suffered injuries and are undergoing treatment, including the two officers, one of whom was shot in the arm and the other in the knee. Both are expected to survive.

“This is a tragic day for the city of Pensacola… we are a military town, our hearts and prayers are connected to all those that serve us every single day,” the city’s mayor, Grover Robinson, told reporters during a press conference Friday. “We will overcome this, but today this is certainly a tragic day”

Further details about the incident were not immediately available and officials would not speak about the shooter's identity or a potential motive. Another press conference is scheduled for later this afternoon.

"Both gates of NASP are currently secured due to reports of an active shooter," the base posted earlier on its Facebook account.

Police say they first received a call about the shooting at 6:51 a.m.

At 7:48 a.m., police confirmed that the shooter was dead. The base will remain closed until further notice and the FBI, ATF and the U.S. Attorney General's Office are said to be assisting in the investigation.

Jeff Bergosh, an Escambia County commissioner who works at NAS Pensacola as a civilian contractor, told the Pensacola News Journal that he saw ambulances and fire trucks racing toward the base while he waiting in line to enter at one of its gates.

“There's probably been 100 or so various law enforcement vehicles zooming down the wrong side on Navy Boulevard,” he said, adding that he received a call from co-workers on base who reported being on lockdown.

The incident comes days after a sailor fatally shot two people and injured a third before turning a pistol on himself at Pearl Harbor Naval Shipyard.

NAS Pensacola employs more than 16,000 military and 7,400 civilian personnel, according to its website. One of the Navy's most historic and storied bases, it sprawls along the waterfront southwest of downtown Pensacola and dominates the economy of the surrounding area.

It's home to the Blue Angels flight demonstration team, and includes the National Naval Aviation Museum, a popular regional tourist attraction.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/naval-air...n-place-issued
    This happened in my home town all over the news today
    My karma just ran over your dogma

Love 'em all I says
    Let Cupid sort 'em out

https://www.facebook.com/debra.browne.3114

Favorite VH Album

VH1
    Favorite VH Song

Mean Street
    Last Online

02.20.20 @ 11:16 PM
    Liked 479 Times in 287 Posts

And this happened just down the block from where I work. Apparently the shooter was a young enlisted guy in anger management classes. Was still issued a weapon and put on guard duty.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Report: 6 Saudis Detained After Pensacola Shooting, Including 3 Who Filmed Attack

AWR Hawkins 6 Dec 2019

Six Saudi nationals, including three who allegedly filmed Fridayís attack on Naval Air Station Pensacola, were reportedly detained after the shooting.

Breitbart News reported that a gunman opened fire at the air station Friday morning, killing three and wounding numerous others.

The Associated Press reports that the Pensacola gunman was an aviation student from Saudi Arabia, and NBC News reports that the gunmanís name was Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani.

Now the New York Times reports that six other Saudis were detained after the shooting and three of those six allegedly filmed the shooting as it unfolded in Pensacola.

The shooter was reportedly at the Pensacola to train. Former Gov. Rick Scott, currently Sen. Scott (R-FL), expressed concern that the Saudi attacker was in Pensacola training on a U.S. base:

ď I'm very concerned that the shooter in Pensacola was a foreign national training on a US base.

Today, Iím calling for a full review of the US military programs to train foreign nationals on American soil. We shouldn't be providing military training to people who wish us harm.Ē

The SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors jihadist media, identified the gunman as Mohammed al-Shamrani, saying he had posted a short manifesto on Twitter that read: ďIím against evil, and America as a whole has turned into a nation of evil.Ē

ďIím not against you for just being American, I donít hate you because your freedoms, I hate you because every day you supporting, funding and committing crimes not only against Muslims but also humanity,Ē he wrote.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/06/u...#link-41477835

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...acola-n1096966

https://apnews.com/1102076110d04018176b4f7f12017347

https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendm...filmed-attack/
    †"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesnít really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

02.21.20 @ 04:43 AM
    Liked 12,400 Times in 6,974 Posts

Report: 6 Saudis Detained After Pensacola Shooting, Including 3 Who Filmed Attack

AWR Hawkins 6 Dec 2019

Six Saudi nationals, including three who allegedly filmed Friday’s attack on Naval Air Station Pensacola, were reportedly detained after the shooting.

Breitbart News reported that a gunman opened fire at the air station Friday morning, killing three and wounding numerous others.

The Associated Press reports that the Pensacola gunman was an aviation student from Saudi Arabia, and NBC News reports that the gunman’s name was Mohammed Saeed Alshamrani.

Now the New York Times reports that six other Saudis were detained after the shooting and three of those six allegedly filmed the shooting as it unfolded in Pensacola.

The shooter was reportedly at the Pensacola to train. Former Gov. Rick Scott, currently Sen. Scott (R-FL), expressed concern that the Saudi attacker was in Pensacola training on a U.S. base:

“ I'm very concerned that the shooter in Pensacola was a foreign national training on a US base.

Today, I’m calling for a full review of the US military programs to train foreign nationals on American soil. We shouldn't be providing military training to people who wish us harm.”

The SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors jihadist media, identified the gunman as Mohammed al-Shamrani, saying he had posted a short manifesto on Twitter that read: “I’m against evil, and America as a whole has turned into a nation of evil.”

“I’m not against you for just being American, I don’t hate you because your freedoms, I hate you because every day you supporting, funding and committing crimes not only against Muslims but also humanity,” he wrote.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/06/u...#link-41477835

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...acola-n1096966

https://apnews.com/1102076110d04018176b4f7f12017347

https://www.breitbart.com/2nd-amendm...filmed-attack/
    you'd think this would be a much bigger story.

12. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    you'd think this would be a much bigger story.

Because he isn't Russian.

14. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Missing Saudi servicemen linked to NAS Pensacola shooting sought; gunman made prior reported trip to NYC

Travis Fedschun 1 hour ago

Authorities investigating a deadly attack at a U.S. naval base in Florida are reportedly focused on finding several unaccounted for Saudi nationals linked to the shooting, as additional details have emerged about the shooter's movements in the weeks leading up to the rampage.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/missing-s...york-city-trip

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

02.20.20 @ 08:34 PM
    Liked 27,926 Times in 14,128 Posts

You know, from our ally, Saudi Arabia....
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

Favorite VH Album

The First One
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

02.20.20 @ 07:06 PM
    Liked 25,666 Times in 14,581 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    You know, from our ally, Saudi Arabia....
    With friends like the Saudis, who needs enemies?
    "It's so lonely at the top because it's so crowded at the bottom" - Diamond David Lee Roth

"The truth sounds like hate to those who hate the truth" - Todd Wagner

"Women and Children First ... The REAL Van Halen III"

18. The Following Member Likes This Post: