Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Romeo Delight
    Last Online

11.10.17 @ 06:55 PM
    Liked 36 Times in 18 Posts

does anybody recognize the back up band a few seconds into the video as being musicians involved in any DLR bands such as raz luzier, bart walsh, the japanese guitarist or the drummer whatever his name is. if not, why wouldn't DLR have these guys in his video?

once again, this video is so blatantly not DLR influenced, i can't believe it was anything but a diversion. can you picture the press conference 1 year from now with DLR saying, "what the fuck is wrong with you guys? i was throwing hints at you left and right. one idea or concept more idiotic than the next and you guys kept falling for it"

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by PAF:
    does anybody recognize the back up band a few seconds into the video as being musicians involved in any DLR bands such as raz luzier, bart walsh, the japanese guitarist or the drummer whatever his name is. if not, why wouldn't DLR have these guys in his video?"
    Bart and the 'japenese guitarist', as you put it, can both be seen in the video.

PAF continues...

once again, this video is so blatantl not DLR influenced, i can't believe it was anything but a diversion. can you picture the press conference 1 year from now with DLR saying, "what the fuck is wrong with you guys?
    You don't even know who his band members are, what qualifies you to determine if the video was 'blantantly' DLR influenced or not?

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

Women and Children First
    Favorite VH Song

Could This Be Magic
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

once again, this video is so blatantly not DLR influenced, i can't believe it was anything but a diversion.
    I admit it. I directed that video.

It was also my idea for Dave to lose his voice and for him to not pay his webmasters.

Oh, and I also came up with the idea for Ed to stop releasing music, and I lobbied heavily for Al to wear that neck brace for the better part of the last decade.

Mike's Web site is totally his own thing, though. I take no responsibility for that.
    DtK<br /><br /><i>"<b>Do</b> something."</i>

Hot For Teacher
    Favorite VH Album

VH II
    Last Online

05.03.05 @ 09:18 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

...this video is so blatantly not DLR influenced, i can't believe it was anything but a diversion. can you picture the press conference 1 year from now with DLR saying, "what the fuck is wrong with you guys? i was throwing hints at you left and right. one idea or concept more idiotic than the next and you guys kept falling for it"
    I'm afraid Dave is now grasping at straws, he's trying to be cool, when in the past Dave defined cool.

[ March 05, 2002 at 11:42 AM: Message edited by: TrapZZ ]</p>