Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Atomic Punk RRvh1's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.13.11
    Location
    Ontari-ari-ari-o!
    Posts
    21,077
    Favorite VH Album

    1984
    Favorite VH Song

    Panama
    Last Online

    12.08.19 @ 07:51 AM
    Likes
    8,194
    Liked 9,211 Times in 6,627 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default What VH bootlegs do you have on dvd-r?

    Mods - feel free to move or merge this if need be. I got home today and a recent order of dvd-r bootlegs was waiting on my doorstep;

    VH 1986-05-10 Detroit
    VH 1988-10-11 New York
    VH 1991-10-27 Uniondale
    VH 2015-08-29
    Richie Sambora 2014-06-24

    I have lots of other stuff, mostly VH from all eras, as I like the "sight as well as sound" aspect to bootleg collecting. No offense to the cd-r only people, and I do have a lot of those as well, yet I'm a video junkie.

    What else (VH) do you guys/girls have? I can post a complete list later, but was curious as to what y'all have in your archives?
    Go!!!
    "There's too many people on this basketball that's floating around the sun, who are too afraid to allow themselves to FEEL" - Edward Van Halen
    "Van Halen was never about the singer..." - A very wise fan.
    "Embrace the past. Live in the moment but keep your eyes on the future, and keep on moving forward..." - Richie Sambora

  2. #2
    Banned!
    Join Date
    09.23.11
    Age
    47
    Location
    Reno, NV
    Posts
    22,777
    Last Online

    11.25.18 @ 07:41 PM
    Likes
    5,753
    Liked 11,191 Times in 6,765 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RRvh1 View Post
    Mods - feel free to move or merge this if need be. I got home today and a recent order of dvd-r bootlegs was waiting on my doorstep;

    VH 1986-05-10 Detroit
    VH 1988-10-11 New York
    VH 1991-10-27 Uniondale
    VH 2015-08-29
    Richie Sambora 2014-06-24

    I have lots of other stuff, mostly VH from all eras, as I like the "sight as well as sound" aspect to bootleg collecting. No offense to the cd-r only people, and I do have a lot of those as well, yet I'm a video junkie.

    What else (VH) do you guys/girls have? I can post a complete list later, but was curious as to what y'all have in your archives?
    Go!!!
    Just out of curiosity. How much do spend a month on cd's?

    You always have music delivered to your doorstep.

  3. #3
    Atomic Punk RRvh1's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.13.11
    Location
    Ontari-ari-ari-o!
    Posts
    21,077
    Favorite VH Album

    1984
    Favorite VH Song

    Panama
    Last Online

    12.08.19 @ 07:51 AM
    Likes
    8,194
    Liked 9,211 Times in 6,627 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CaboChris View Post
    Just out of curiosity. How much do spend a month on cd's?

    You always have music delivered to your doorstep.
    I went several months since I ordered any dvd bootlegs, but they're about $15.00 a pop. The cds I've been showing
    vary according to their rarity - most are about 10 bucks + shipping (eBay), and the Jake E. Lee solo album was about 40 - all in.

    Depends on my mood... To answer your question in perspective though, a good used Sterling AX40 guitar would run me about $700-800 with the exchange rate and customs fees... Since I'm not buying any new guitars anytime soon, I'm actually saving money... In a way. LOL.

    The bills are paid and there's no "big" purchases on the horizon. I just like these little treats here and there. And yes, I know I can listen or watch online, but am old school in the fact that I like a physical product in my hands.
    "There's too many people on this basketball that's floating around the sun, who are too afraid to allow themselves to FEEL" - Edward Van Halen
    "Van Halen was never about the singer..." - A very wise fan.
    "Embrace the past. Live in the moment but keep your eyes on the future, and keep on moving forward..." - Richie Sambora

  4. The Following Member Likes This Post:


  5. #4
    Hang 'Em High sickman's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.13.04
    Posts
    6,195
    Favorite VH Album

    Complete Zero
    Favorite VH Song

    Lets Get Rockin
    Last Online

    12.08.19 @ 05:26 AM
    Likes
    645
    Liked 1,923 Times in 748 Posts


    Donor

    Default

    I haven't updated the list of vh boots in a while but this is most of them.

    The Early Days (?78-?80) ? DVD (Oryo)
    The Early Days II (?78-?84) ? 2 Disc DVD (Oryo)
    Video Rarities 1978/1984 Pro
    MTV Presents Unleashed 1986 Pro
    Rape The Vaults 2 disc set 1984-1985 Pro
    EVH and Friends Various Pro/Aud
    Mid-South Coliseum - Memphis, TN 09/01/1981, DVD 9 BTB 2012 UPGRADE
    Fresno CA, 8mm transfer 25 min 03/25/1979 Aud
    Largo, MD 2 disc set 10/12/1982 BTB Version 2007 Upgrade Pro
    CAPITAL CENTRE, LARGO. MD 10/12/1982 DUAL LAYER Deuche8pro/Skulljam9 Production PRO
    Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY 10/13/1982 Aud
    Montreal Canada 2 disc set 10/27/1982 Aud
    Caracas, Venezuela, Radikal Upgrade 01/16/1983 Pro
    Sao Paolo Brazil 01/21/1983 Pro
    Ibirapuera Gymnasium, Sao Paulo, Brasil, TV Broadcast 01/21/1983 Pro
    Buenos Aires - February 11, 1983 & Bonus, Atomic Punk Records / Party Dog Home Video
    US Festival A Deuche8pro/Skulljam9 Production: dual layer DVD 05/29/1983 Pro
    Quebec Canada 04/19/1984 Aud
    Detroit, Michigan 2 dvd set 05/10/1986 Aud
    Veterans Memorial Coliseum, New Haven, CT 08/27/1986 Pro
    Monsters of Rock - Giants Stadium - 3 cam - 2 DVD set NTSC 06/26/1988
    Tokyo 02/01/1989 Pro
    Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY 10/27/1991 AUD 2 DVD's
    Dallas Texas, Free Show 12/04/1991 Pro
    Knoxville, Tn 02/16/1992 Aud
    Cabo Wabo Cantina, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico 05/21/1992 Aud
    HAMBURG SPORTHALLE, HAMBURG, GERMANY, 04/07/1993 AUD
    Oslo Spectrum, OSLO, NORWAY 3 DVD SET 04/10/1993 AUD
    Flanders Expo, Gent, Belgium 04/14/1993 AUD
    The Factory, Milan, Italy, 01/30/1995 Pro
    Pensacola, Fl 03/11/1995 Deuche8Pro 1 dual layer dvd Pro
    Toronto Canada Pay Per View 08/19/1995 Pro
    Dutch TV Version 08/19/1995 Pro
    Jones Beach, Wantagh, NY 08/23/1995 Aud
    Australian TV Compilation, 1986-1998 1 dvd Pro
    Sydney Australia 04/20/1998 Pro
    Rosemont, Ill 05/16/1998 Aud
    Madison Square Garden, NYC 2 dvd set 05/22/1998 Aud
    Toronto, Canada 08/26/1998 Aud
    Meadows Music Theater, Hartford, CT 08/29/1998 AUD

    2004 TOUR

    Buffalo, NY 06/14/2004 Aud
    DCU Center, Worcester, Ma - 2 Disc set BTB Productions Multi Cam 06/19/2004 Aud
    Continental Airlines Arena 06/22/2004 Aud
    Continental Airlines Arena 06/23/2004 Aud
    XL Center, Hartford, CT 4 cam mix 06/28/2004 Aud
    Atlanta, Ga, 09/17/2004, 2 DVD Aud

    2007/2008 TOUR

    Charlotte, NC 3 disc set 09/27/2007 Aud
    Charlotte Bobcats Arena, Charlotte, North Carolina - CBG 21st Century Master Video Series Vol.6 (Blu-ray) 2 cam 09/27/2007
    Same as above but available in a 2xdvd5 vesrion
    Greensboro, NC 09/29/2007 Aud
    Philadelphia, Pa 10/01/2007 Aud
    Philadelphia, Pa 10/03/2007 2 cam NYCBC Aud
    Allstate Arena Rosemont 2 cam mix 2 disc set 10/16/2007 Aud
    Verizon Center,Washington, DC 2 Disc Set 11/01/2007 Aud
    Izod Center, E Rutherford, NJ 2 disc set 11/03/2007 Aud
    DCU Center Worcester, Ma 11/06/2007 Aud
    DCU Center Worcester, Ma 11/06/2007 2 cam mix Aud
    Montreal, Quebec 2 Disc Set, Radikal Productions 11/10/2007 Aud
    Madison Square Garden 2 Cam, 2 DVD Mix, NYCBC 11/13/2007 Aud
    Madison Square Garden 2 Cam, 2 DVD Mix, Radikal Productions 11/13/2007 Aud
    Los Angeles, Ca 11/20/2007 Aud
    San Diego 2 cam mix 2 disc set 11/25/2007 Aud
    MGM Grand Hotel,Las Vegas, Nevada,Silver Stallion Prod, 12/28/2007 Aud
    Honda Center, Anaheim, Ca 12/18/2007 Aud
    Ft. Lauderdale, FLA 2 disc Multi Cam Oryo 02/12/2008 Aud
    Tampa, Fla 2 disc set 02/18/2008 Aud
    Ft. Lauderdale, FLA 02/20/2008 Aud
    Reno, Nevada, 3 disc set 04/17/2008 Aud
    U.S. Bank Arena, Cincinnati, OH, 2 Disc Set 04/22/2008 Aud
    Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI 2 disc set 04/28/2008 Aud
    Mohegan Sun Arena, Uncasville, CT 2 DVD Set 05/20/2008 Aud
    Izod Center, East Rutherford, NJ 2 Cam, 2 DVD Set 05/13/2008 Aud
    1st Mariner Arena, Baltimore, MD 05/15/2008 Aud
    Madison Square Garden 2 cam mix, 2 DVD Set 05/23/2008 Aud
    Manchester, NH - Verizon Wireless Arena 05/28/2008 Aud
    Van Andel Arena, Grand Rapids, MI 2 Disc Set 06/02/2008 Aud

    2012-2013 TOUR

    2012 Media Collection Volume 1, 1 dvd
    2012 MEDIA COLLECTION VOLUME 2 1 DVD
    Cafe Wha, NYC 01/05/2012 Aud DVD
    Henson Studios, Los Angeles, CA MDK Version 02/01/2012
    LA Forum, LA California 02/08/2012
    KFC YUM Center, Louisville, KY BTB Dual Layer Version 02/18/2012 Aud
    KFC YUM Center, Louisville, KY audio upgrade - 02/18/2012 Aud DVD
    also available partial show 2 cam edition by RLBayers
    The Palace, Auburn Hills, MI 02/20/2012 Aud DVD
    Bankers Life Fieldhouse, Indianapolis, IN 02/22/2012 Aud dvd
    Banker's Life Fieldhouse,Indianapolis, IN Auger3d VERSION 2 DISCS 02/22/2012
    Banker's Life Fieldhouse,Indianapolis, SILVER STALLION 4 CAM MIX 2 DVD 02/22/2012
    MSG, NYC,NY - NYCBC/BTB 1 DUAL LAYER 02/28/2012 Aud
    Madison Square Garden, NYC 03/01/2012 single cam version 1 dvd Aud
    (also available in 2 disc version with menu and chapters)
    MSG, NYC,NY - NYCBC/BTB 1 DUAL LAYER 03/01/2012 Aud
    Mohegan Sun Arena, Uncasville, CT Multi Cam NYCBC 03/03/2012 Aud
    Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA NYCBC/BTB 1 DUAL LAYER 03/05/2012 Aud
    Fleet Center, Boston, MA NYCBC 2 disc set 03/11/2012 Aud
    Verizon Wireless Arena, Manchester, NH, BTB Version 1 Dual Layer dvd 03/13/2012 Aud
    Montreal, Quebec Canada 1 disc digital vanhalen's you-tube sourced 03/15/2012 Aud
    Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA NYCBC 03/05/2012 2 DVD AUD
    Centre Bell, Montreal, QC Canada NYCBC 03/15/2012 2 DVD AUD
    Air Canada Center, Toronto, Canada NYCBC 03/17/2012 2 dvd aud
    Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, NJ 03/24/2012 NYCBC 2 DVD AUD
    Verizon Center, Washington D.C. Foppafan 03/28/2012 AUD
    Sovereign Center,Reading Pa. BCIRONMAIDEN VERSION, 1 DUAL LAYER 03/26/2012 Aud
    Verizon Wireless Arena, Washington D.C. 03/28/2012 multi cam Aud
    Allstate Arena, Rosemont, IL 2 dvd set multi cam 04/01/2012 Aud
    Allstate Arena, Rosemont, IL 4 Cam Mix, Silver Stallion DVD9 04/01/2012 AUD NTSC
    Greensboro Coliseum, Greensboro, NC **SOUNDCHECK** 04/21/2012 Aud
    Time Warner Cable Arena, Charlotte, NC 2 dvd set 04/25/2012 Aud
    Time Warner Cable Arena, Charlotte, NC **SOUNDCHECK** 04/25/2012 Aud
    Greensboro Coliseum, Greensboro, NC 2 disc set "Kaloway" version 04/21/2012 Aud
    Bridgestone Arena, Nashville Tenn. 2 disc version 04/27/2012 Aud
    Bridgestone Arena, Nashville, TN Duel Layer DVD "Steecoe" version 04/27/2012 Aud
    Scott Trade Center, St Louis, MO Multi Cam DL DVD 04/29/2012 - Audience
    BOK Center, Tulsa, OK 2 disc set "DAVIDESTRADA" version 05/01/2012 Aud
    Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, Minnesota MULTI CAM DVD9 - SILVER STALLION 05/19/2012 AUD
    MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, NV Multi Cam Silver Stallion dual layer dvd 05/27/2012 Aud
    MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, NV Multi Cam Silver Stallion, Alternate Audio 2 dvd set 05/27/2012
    STAPLES CENTER, SINGLE CAM FRONT ROW - Chedaleah Production 06/01/2012 AUD
    Oracle Arena, Oakland, CA 2 dvd set "white Wing" 06/03/2012 Aud
    Oracle Arena, Oakland, CA DVD9 "white Wing Video with Markum7 Audio" Silver Stallion 06/03/2012 Aud
    HP Pavillion, San Jose, Ca 2 dvd set 06/05/2012 Aud
    Honda Center, Anaheim, CA Silver Stallion 06/12/2012 2 dvd AUD
    Pheonix, Arizona, Multi Cam DL DVD 06/16/2012 - Audience
    SONG TO SOUL - JAPAN TV SPECIAL AIR DATE 08/07/2012 PRO
    ANZ Stadium, Sydney Australia 04/20/2013 Audience
    Stone Music Festival, ANZ Stadium, Sydney Australia, multi cam BLURAY, Radikal Productions 04/20/2013
    Tokyo Dome, Tokyo, Japan DL DVD 06/21/2013 Audience (Front Row)
    Jiffy Lube Live Bristow, VA MULTI CAM BLU-RAY/DVD9 08/29/2015 AUDIENCE FILMED
    DTE Energy Music Theatre, Clarkston, MI MULTI CAM 2XDVD 09/04/2015 AUDIENCE FILMED
    I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.

  6. The Following Member Likes This Post:


  7. #5
    On Fire masong's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.22.16
    Age
    16
    Location
    The Bay Area
    Posts
    334
    Favorite VH Album

    Balance
    Favorite VH Song

    Light IN The Sky
    Last Online

    07.16.19 @ 06:06 AM
    Likes
    292
    Liked 166 Times in 87 Posts

    Default

    I had Montreal '84 for a while. Don't know what ended up happening to it.
    I also ended up somehow finding my Sydney 1998 show on the shelf at the goodwill store down the street...

  8. #6
    Atomic Punk RRvh1's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.13.11
    Location
    Ontari-ari-ari-o!
    Posts
    21,077
    Favorite VH Album

    1984
    Favorite VH Song

    Panama
    Last Online

    12.08.19 @ 07:51 AM
    Likes
    8,194
    Liked 9,211 Times in 6,627 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sickman View Post
    I haven't updated the list of vh boots in a while but this is most of them.

    The Early Days (?78-?80) ? DVD (Oryo)
    The Early Days II (?78-?84) ? 2 Disc DVD (Oryo)
    Video Rarities 1978/1984 Pro
    MTV Presents Unleashed 1986 Pro
    Rape The Vaults 2 disc set 1984-1985 Pro
    EVH and Friends Various Pro/Aud
    Mid-South Coliseum - Memphis, TN 09/01/1981, DVD 9 BTB 2012 UPGRADE
    Fresno CA, 8mm transfer 25 min 03/25/1979 Aud
    Largo, MD 2 disc set 10/12/1982 BTB Version 2007 Upgrade Pro
    CAPITAL CENTRE, LARGO. MD 10/12/1982 DUAL LAYER Deuche8pro/Skulljam9 Production PRO
    Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY 10/13/1982 Aud
    Montreal Canada 2 disc set 10/27/1982 Aud
    Caracas, Venezuela, Radikal Upgrade 01/16/1983 Pro
    Sao Paolo Brazil 01/21/1983 Pro
    Ibirapuera Gymnasium, Sao Paulo, Brasil, TV Broadcast 01/21/1983 Pro
    Buenos Aires - February 11, 1983 & Bonus, Atomic Punk Records / Party Dog Home Video
    US Festival A Deuche8pro/Skulljam9 Production: dual layer DVD 05/29/1983 Pro
    Quebec Canada 04/19/1984 Aud
    Detroit, Michigan 2 dvd set 05/10/1986 Aud
    Veterans Memorial Coliseum, New Haven, CT 08/27/1986 Pro
    Monsters of Rock - Giants Stadium - 3 cam - 2 DVD set NTSC 06/26/1988
    Tokyo 02/01/1989 Pro
    Nassau Coliseum, Uniondale, NY 10/27/1991 AUD 2 DVD's
    Dallas Texas, Free Show 12/04/1991 Pro
    Knoxville, Tn 02/16/1992 Aud
    Cabo Wabo Cantina, Cabo San Lucas, Mexico 05/21/1992 Aud
    HAMBURG SPORTHALLE, HAMBURG, GERMANY, 04/07/1993 AUD
    Oslo Spectrum, OSLO, NORWAY 3 DVD SET 04/10/1993 AUD
    Flanders Expo, Gent, Belgium 04/14/1993 AUD
    The Factory, Milan, Italy, 01/30/1995 Pro
    Pensacola, Fl 03/11/1995 Deuche8Pro 1 dual layer dvd Pro
    Toronto Canada Pay Per View 08/19/1995 Pro
    Dutch TV Version 08/19/1995 Pro
    Jones Beach, Wantagh, NY 08/23/1995 Aud
    Australian TV Compilation, 1986-1998 1 dvd Pro
    Sydney Australia 04/20/1998 Pro
    Rosemont, Ill 05/16/1998 Aud
    Madison Square Garden, NYC 2 dvd set 05/22/1998 Aud
    Toronto, Canada 08/26/1998 Aud
    Meadows Music Theater, Hartford, CT 08/29/1998 AUD

    2004 TOUR

    Buffalo, NY 06/14/2004 Aud
    DCU Center, Worcester, Ma - 2 Disc set BTB Productions Multi Cam 06/19/2004 Aud
    Continental Airlines Arena 06/22/2004 Aud
    Continental Airlines Arena 06/23/2004 Aud
    XL Center, Hartford, CT 4 cam mix 06/28/2004 Aud
    Atlanta, Ga, 09/17/2004, 2 DVD Aud

    2007/2008 TOUR

    Charlotte, NC 3 disc set 09/27/2007 Aud
    Charlotte Bobcats Arena, Charlotte, North Carolina - CBG 21st Century Master Video Series Vol.6 (Blu-ray) 2 cam 09/27/2007
    Same as above but available in a 2xdvd5 vesrion
    Greensboro, NC 09/29/2007 Aud
    Philadelphia, Pa 10/01/2007 Aud
    Philadelphia, Pa 10/03/2007 2 cam NYCBC Aud
    Allstate Arena Rosemont 2 cam mix 2 disc set 10/16/2007 Aud
    Verizon Center,Washington, DC 2 Disc Set 11/01/2007 Aud
    Izod Center, E Rutherford, NJ 2 disc set 11/03/2007 Aud
    DCU Center Worcester, Ma 11/06/2007 Aud
    DCU Center Worcester, Ma 11/06/2007 2 cam mix Aud
    Montreal, Quebec 2 Disc Set, Radikal Productions 11/10/2007 Aud
    Madison Square Garden 2 Cam, 2 DVD Mix, NYCBC 11/13/2007 Aud
    Madison Square Garden 2 Cam, 2 DVD Mix, Radikal Productions 11/13/2007 Aud
    Los Angeles, Ca 11/20/2007 Aud
    San Diego 2 cam mix 2 disc set 11/25/2007 Aud
    MGM Grand Hotel,Las Vegas, Nevada,Silver Stallion Prod, 12/28/2007 Aud
    Honda Center, Anaheim, Ca 12/18/2007 Aud
    Ft. Lauderdale, FLA 2 disc Multi Cam Oryo 02/12/2008 Aud
    Tampa, Fla 2 disc set 02/18/2008 Aud
    Ft. Lauderdale, FLA 02/20/2008 Aud
    Reno, Nevada, 3 disc set 04/17/2008 Aud
    U.S. Bank Arena, Cincinnati, OH, 2 Disc Set 04/22/2008 Aud
    Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI 2 disc set 04/28/2008 Aud
    Mohegan Sun Arena, Uncasville, CT 2 DVD Set 05/20/2008 Aud
    Izod Center, East Rutherford, NJ 2 Cam, 2 DVD Set 05/13/2008 Aud
    1st Mariner Arena, Baltimore, MD 05/15/2008 Aud
    Madison Square Garden 2 cam mix, 2 DVD Set 05/23/2008 Aud
    Manchester, NH - Verizon Wireless Arena 05/28/2008 Aud
    Van Andel Arena, Grand Rapids, MI 2 Disc Set 06/02/2008 Aud

    2012-2013 TOUR

    2012 Media Collection Volume 1, 1 dvd
    2012 MEDIA COLLECTION VOLUME 2 1 DVD
    Cafe Wha, NYC 01/05/2012 Aud DVD
    Henson Studios, Los Angeles, CA MDK Version 02/01/2012
    LA Forum, LA California 02/08/2012
    KFC YUM Center, Louisville, KY BTB Dual Layer Version 02/18/2012 Aud
    KFC YUM Center, Louisville, KY audio upgrade - 02/18/2012 Aud DVD
    also available partial show 2 cam edition by RLBayers
    The Palace, Auburn Hills, MI 02/20/2012 Aud DVD
    Bankers Life Fieldhouse, Indianapolis, IN 02/22/2012 Aud dvd
    Banker's Life Fieldhouse,Indianapolis, IN Auger3d VERSION 2 DISCS 02/22/2012
    Banker's Life Fieldhouse,Indianapolis, SILVER STALLION 4 CAM MIX 2 DVD 02/22/2012
    MSG, NYC,NY - NYCBC/BTB 1 DUAL LAYER 02/28/2012 Aud
    Madison Square Garden, NYC 03/01/2012 single cam version 1 dvd Aud
    (also available in 2 disc version with menu and chapters)
    MSG, NYC,NY - NYCBC/BTB 1 DUAL LAYER 03/01/2012 Aud
    Mohegan Sun Arena, Uncasville, CT Multi Cam NYCBC 03/03/2012 Aud
    Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA NYCBC/BTB 1 DUAL LAYER 03/05/2012 Aud
    Fleet Center, Boston, MA NYCBC 2 disc set 03/11/2012 Aud
    Verizon Wireless Arena, Manchester, NH, BTB Version 1 Dual Layer dvd 03/13/2012 Aud
    Montreal, Quebec Canada 1 disc digital vanhalen's you-tube sourced 03/15/2012 Aud
    Wells Fargo Center, Philadelphia, PA NYCBC 03/05/2012 2 DVD AUD
    Centre Bell, Montreal, QC Canada NYCBC 03/15/2012 2 DVD AUD
    Air Canada Center, Toronto, Canada NYCBC 03/17/2012 2 dvd aud
    Boardwalk Hall, Atlantic City, NJ 03/24/2012 NYCBC 2 DVD AUD
    Verizon Center, Washington D.C. Foppafan 03/28/2012 AUD
    Sovereign Center,Reading Pa. BCIRONMAIDEN VERSION, 1 DUAL LAYER 03/26/2012 Aud
    Verizon Wireless Arena, Washington D.C. 03/28/2012 multi cam Aud
    Allstate Arena, Rosemont, IL 2 dvd set multi cam 04/01/2012 Aud
    Allstate Arena, Rosemont, IL 4 Cam Mix, Silver Stallion DVD9 04/01/2012 AUD NTSC
    Greensboro Coliseum, Greensboro, NC **SOUNDCHECK** 04/21/2012 Aud
    Time Warner Cable Arena, Charlotte, NC 2 dvd set 04/25/2012 Aud
    Time Warner Cable Arena, Charlotte, NC **SOUNDCHECK** 04/25/2012 Aud
    Greensboro Coliseum, Greensboro, NC 2 disc set "Kaloway" version 04/21/2012 Aud
    Bridgestone Arena, Nashville Tenn. 2 disc version 04/27/2012 Aud
    Bridgestone Arena, Nashville, TN Duel Layer DVD "Steecoe" version 04/27/2012 Aud
    Scott Trade Center, St Louis, MO Multi Cam DL DVD 04/29/2012 - Audience
    BOK Center, Tulsa, OK 2 disc set "DAVIDESTRADA" version 05/01/2012 Aud
    Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, Minnesota MULTI CAM DVD9 - SILVER STALLION 05/19/2012 AUD
    MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, NV Multi Cam Silver Stallion dual layer dvd 05/27/2012 Aud
    MGM Grand Garden Arena, Las Vegas, NV Multi Cam Silver Stallion, Alternate Audio 2 dvd set 05/27/2012
    STAPLES CENTER, SINGLE CAM FRONT ROW - Chedaleah Production 06/01/2012 AUD
    Oracle Arena, Oakland, CA 2 dvd set "white Wing" 06/03/2012 Aud
    Oracle Arena, Oakland, CA DVD9 "white Wing Video with Markum7 Audio" Silver Stallion 06/03/2012 Aud
    HP Pavillion, San Jose, Ca 2 dvd set 06/05/2012 Aud
    Honda Center, Anaheim, CA Silver Stallion 06/12/2012 2 dvd AUD
    Pheonix, Arizona, Multi Cam DL DVD 06/16/2012 - Audience
    SONG TO SOUL - JAPAN TV SPECIAL AIR DATE 08/07/2012 PRO
    ANZ Stadium, Sydney Australia 04/20/2013 Audience
    Stone Music Festival, ANZ Stadium, Sydney Australia, multi cam BLURAY, Radikal Productions 04/20/2013
    Tokyo Dome, Tokyo, Japan DL DVD 06/21/2013 Audience (Front Row)
    Jiffy Lube Live Bristow, VA MULTI CAM BLU-RAY/DVD9 08/29/2015 AUDIENCE FILMED
    DTE Energy Music Theatre, Clarkston, MI MULTI CAM 2XDVD 09/04/2015 AUDIENCE FILMED
    Wow, that's impressive!
    I working the morning, but will add mine soon.
    "There's too many people on this basketball that's floating around the sun, who are too afraid to allow themselves to FEEL" - Edward Van Halen
    "Van Halen was never about the singer..." - A very wise fan.
    "Embrace the past. Live in the moment but keep your eyes on the future, and keep on moving forward..." - Richie Sambora

  9. The Following Member Likes This Post:


  10. #7
    Atomic Punk RRvh1's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.13.11
    Location
    Ontari-ari-ari-o!
    Posts
    21,077
    Favorite VH Album

    1984
    Favorite VH Song

    Panama
    Last Online

    12.08.19 @ 07:51 AM
    Likes
    8,194
    Liked 9,211 Times in 6,627 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Thread bump....

    I have these on dvd/dvd-r;
    -1978/79 Fresno.
    -1982 Largo
    - 1983 Caracus, Sao Paulo, Argentina, US Festival
    - 1984 Las Vegas, Montreal
    - 1986 LWAN, Detroit
    - 1988 New York
    - 1989 Japan
    - 1991 Uniondale, Dallas
    - 1992 Cabo Wabo
    1993 Hamburg Germany, Middletown PA
    1995 Pensacola, Toronto
    - 1998 Toronto, Sydney
    - 2004 Ft Lauderdale, Meadowlands
    - 2007 Toronto, Philly, Cleveland, Chicago, East Rutherford, Worchester, Los Angeles, Fresno
    - Various - Eddie Van Halen and friends
    - 2012 Reading PA, Kentucky, Orlando, Nashville
    -2015 Bristow
    - VH video hits '78-'84
    - The Early Years
    - RHRN
    - Best of Vol. 1
    "There's too many people on this basketball that's floating around the sun, who are too afraid to allow themselves to FEEL" - Edward Van Halen
    "Van Halen was never about the singer..." - A very wise fan.
    "Embrace the past. Live in the moment but keep your eyes on the future, and keep on moving forward..." - Richie Sambora

  11. #8
    Little Dreamer El Rayo's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.20.12
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    23
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

    Take Your Whiskey Home
    Last Online

    12.02.19 @ 08:13 PM
    Likes
    0
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I found the Women and Children First LP, including the DLR poster, at a used book store.
    Orale

  12. #9
    Atomic Punk Dave's Dreidel's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.10.05
    Age
    49
    Location
    P.F. Chang, South Korea
    Posts
    48,098
    Favorite VH Album

    Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

    The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

    12.08.19 @ 08:26 AM
    Likes
    5,485
    Liked 26,900 Times in 13,574 Posts

    Default

    I have a few, but I haven't listened to them in years (I downloaded all of the Cato stuff from the DLR Army at one time).

    I have a FW era one that is soundboard, but Mike's bg vocals are so high in the mix it is almost unlistenable.

    I have a DLR one from 1988 that is maybe my favorite live album, it's called In Search of Paradise Lost. Has the acoustic set in it that he did on parts of the tour, he's in good voice as well. Vai sounds very "tinny" in his tone, but I think that was a sign of the times (1988).

    A decent DLR boot from 1991 in Europe (Paris I believe), good setlist, again he was in good voice.

    I don't have any Sam era simply because all of my bootlegs are from the DLR Army (only reason I joined).
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

    Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

    David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

    A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

    Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

  13. #10
    Atomic Punk RRvh1's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.13.11
    Location
    Ontari-ari-ari-o!
    Posts
    21,077
    Favorite VH Album

    1984
    Favorite VH Song

    Panama
    Last Online

    12.08.19 @ 07:51 AM
    Likes
    8,194
    Liked 9,211 Times in 6,627 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by El Rayo View Post
    I found the Women and Children First LP, including the DLR poster, at a used book store.
    Not really a bootleg... More of a relic, no?
    "There's too many people on this basketball that's floating around the sun, who are too afraid to allow themselves to FEEL" - Edward Van Halen
    "Van Halen was never about the singer..." - A very wise fan.
    "Embrace the past. Live in the moment but keep your eyes on the future, and keep on moving forward..." - Richie Sambora

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Best SBD bootlegs?
    By mike-o in forum Bootleg Network
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03.15.09, 09:42 PM
  2. bootlegs
    By harmonics in forum Bootleg Network
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01.30.03, 02:39 AM
  3. Looking for non-VH bootlegs
    By Raldo in forum Bootleg Network
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08.20.02, 06:14 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •