Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

12.07.19 @ 12:19 PM
    Liked 18,958 Times in 10,845 Posts

Ruth Bader Ginsburg Hospitalized with Fever

23 Nov 2019

Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg was admitted to Johns Hopkins Hospital on Friday night after experiencing chills and a fever, the Supreme Court said Saturday night.

Ginsburg, 86, was initially evaluated at Sibley Memorial Hospital in Washington, D.C., before being transferred to Johns Hopkins for further evaluation and treatment of any possible infection, the Supreme Court said in a press release.

Her symptoms have abated after intravenous antibiotics and fluids and she is expected to be released from the hospital as early as Sunday morning, according to the release.

Ginsburg has suffered a number of hospital stints recently.

She missed oral arguments before the high court on Nov. 13 -- which she almost never does -- due to a stomach bug.

Ginsburg has also had two separate bouts with cancer in the past year. Her recovery from lung cancer caused her to miss court sessions in January, her first time doing so in her quarter-century as a justice.

In August, she had radiation treatment for a tumor on her pancreas.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/rut...d-chills-fever
    †"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesnít really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Hong Kong elections seen as win for pro-democracy candidates after massive turnout

Vandana Rambaran
    22 hours ago

Anti-government protestors prevailed on Sunday after polls closed in Hong Kong and pro-democracy candidates clinched nearly half of the seats on the ballot.

So far, pro-democracy candidates have won 269 out of 452 seats in 18 district council races, while pro-Beijing forces, who previously held 73 percent of the seats, have only won 30. Voters came out in droves -- with a 71 percent turnout -- up from 47 percent four years ago in the same elections, according to the Electoral Affairs Commission.

"This is political annihilation for Beijing and it's going to have consequences that are going to reverberate not just in Hong Kong itself, but perhaps in China as well," Asia analyst and foreign affairs journalist Gordon Chang said on Fox News' "America's News HQ" Sunday.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/hong-k...acy-candidates
    †"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesnít really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

Different Devil
    Last Online

12.06.19 @ 02:43 PM
    Liked 1,238 Times in 787 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Hunter Biden suspected of smoking crack in DC strip club’s VIP room

Hunter Biden was suspected of smoking crack inside a strip club where he dropped “thousands of dollars” during multiple visits — at the same time he held a seat on the board of a controversial Ukrainian natural gas company, The Post has learned.

The incident, which took place at Archibald’s Gentlemen’s Club in Washington, DC, late last year, represents the most recent alleged drug use by Biden, 49, who has acknowledged six stints in rehab for alcoholism and addiction that included a crack binge in 2016.

Workers at Archibald’s, located about three blocks north of the White House, said Biden was a regular there, with two bartenders and a security worker all instantly recognizing his photo and one worker identifying him by name.

Security worker Ranko Petrovic said Biden — the son of former Vice President Joe Biden, the Democratic front-runner to challenge President Trump next year — would routinely hole up in a VIP room and drink during his visits.

Although Petrovic said the club “had no issue with him,” former Archibald’s managing partner James Ritter said one occasion in late 2018 was marred by a “suspicion of drug use.”

“There was a smell of burning Styrofoam in the VIP room. We told him nothing illegal can go on here,” Ritter said.

“We didn’t see anything illegal. After he was spoken to, the smell stopped.”

https://pagesix.com/2019/11/26/hunte...807.1565033808
    Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    Michael did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    --------------------------
    IAMA I am a stage hand for big mainstream artists. (self.IAmA)

Q: who was the biggest douche that you have worked with?

A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, ďTokyo Dome In Concert,Ē is available for purchase, and itís super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman

Atomic Punk Get The Show On The Road's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

12.07.19 @ 02:29 PM
    Liked 17,223 Times in 9,094 Posts

Premium Member

These people sound like a joy to be around...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...gry-about-year
    The only genre I really know is Van Halen.

Atomic Punk Get The Show On The Road's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

12.07.19 @ 02:29 PM
    Liked 17,223 Times in 9,094 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheresOnlyOneWay View Post
    Hunter Biden suspected of smoking crack in DC strip club’s VIP room

Hunter Biden was suspected of smoking crack inside a strip club where he dropped “thousands of dollars” during multiple visits — at the same time he held a seat on the board of a controversial Ukrainian natural gas company, The Post has learned.

The incident, which took place at Archibald’s Gentlemen’s Club in Washington, DC, late last year, represents the most recent alleged drug use by Biden, 49, who has acknowledged six stints in rehab for alcoholism and addiction that included a crack binge in 2016.

Workers at Archibald’s, located about three blocks north of the White House, said Biden was a regular there, with two bartenders and a security worker all instantly recognizing his photo and one worker identifying him by name.

Security worker Ranko Petrovic said Biden — the son of former Vice President Joe Biden, the Democratic front-runner to challenge President Trump next year — would routinely hole up in a VIP room and drink during his visits.

Although Petrovic said the club “had no issue with him,” former Archibald’s managing partner James Ritter said one occasion in late 2018 was marred by a “suspicion of drug use.”

“There was a smell of burning Styrofoam in the VIP room. We told him nothing illegal can go on here,” Ritter said.

“We didn’t see anything illegal. After he was spoken to, the smell stopped.”

https://pagesix.com/2019/11/26/hunte...807.1565033808
    What else is he going to do with all that Burisma money?
    The only genre I really know is Van Halen.

Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

@
    Liked 8,083 Times in 4,071 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Get The Show On The Road View Post
    What else is he going to do with all that Burisma money?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

12.07.19 @ 03:27 PM
    Liked 26,892 Times in 13,568 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Get The Show On The Road View Post
    These people sound like a joy to be around...

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/...gry-about-year
    That was a parody, as it came from the Babylon Bee.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

China spy claims 'deeply disturbing', PM says
    By 9News Staff

7:12pm Nov 25, 2019

Prime Minister Scott Morrison has described explosive claims alleging China attempted to infiltrate Federal Parliament, and the confessions of a man claiming to be a former spy, as "deeply disturbing and troubling".

ASIO earlier confirmed it was aware and "has been actively investigating" allegations that a Melbourne car dealer was cultivated by the Chinese government in a bid to infiltrate Australia's parliament.

60 Minutes aired the claims last night, citing sources with knowledge of the plot, which suggested Chinese operatives offered $1 million to fund Liberal Party member Nick Zhao's tilt at federal parliament.

Mr Zhao allegedly told ASIO about the deal. He was then found dead in a Melbourne hotel room in March.

"I would caution anyone leaping to any conclusions about these matters … I'm not. But I do find the allegations troubling and disturbing," Mr Morrison said at a press conference today.
    However, Mr Morrison moved to reassure Australian that the country was well placed to deal with interference from China.

"I can assure Australians that under our government, the resources have never been stronger, the laws have never been tougher, and the government has never been more determined to keep Australians free and safe from foreign interference."

It was the second explosive allegation on the weekend of attempts by the Chinese government to influence Australian politics.
    The Sydney Morning Herald and The Age reported on Saturday that a Chinese spy, Wang "William" Liqiang, provided ASIO with details of how China's senior military intelligence officers fund and conduct political interference operations in Hong Kong, Taiwan and Australia.

In response to Wang's claims, Beijing has said he is a convicted fraudster and was wanted by police.

Meanwhile Wang, who is in Australia on a temporary tourist visa, has sought urgent protection from the Australian government.
    Mr Morrison said Wang could expect the same protections as anyone else in Australia.

"He's in Australia. We have the rule of law in Australia. And as a result then you can expect the same protections to apply to anyone who is living in our country, whether on a visa or any other arrangement," Mr Morrison said.

"I've made it pretty clear that the Director-General of ASIO has issued a statement on this matter about how it's being handled, and that's exactly how it should be handled."
    In a rare press release, ASIO director-general Mike Burgess confirmed in a statement the agency was aware of the claims but would not comment further.

"Australians can be reassured that ASIO was previously aware of matters that were reported today, and has been actively investigating them," he said.
    "Hostile foreign intelligence activity continues to pose a real threat to our nation and its security.

"ASIO will continue to confront and counter foreign interference and espionage in Australia."

The decision by ASIO to release a press release is an extraordinary one, said Nine Political Editor Chris Uhlmann.
    "It is highly unusual for the spy agency to put out a press release," Uhlmann said.

"It says it takes the allegations seriously. It goes on to say it was previously aware of the matters that have been reported today and has been actively investigating them.

"So essentially the story that 60 Minutes brought us last night did shine a light in a very dark place.

"It is a place where our security agency is already investigating.
    "I think there has been a change of attitude by the security agencies and they understand that they are in an information war and on occasions they rarely fired a shot.

"The Chinese Government essentially controls the editorial line of almost every Mandarin language outlet in Australia.
    "So there is a reason why the agencies themselves might want now to be a bit more on the front foot and to be saying that they are aware of these things. And that they are a threat to our democracy."

Labor has asked the Morrison government for an urgent briefing and public explanation.

Deputy opposition leader Richard Marles said people needed to be confident Australia was free from foreign interference.
    "We obviously want to understand everything that we can know about this," Mr Marles told the ABC.

"But on the face of it and what's in the public domain right now, this is a very, very serious matter."
    Finance Minister Mathias Cormann said he was "not in a position to make a statement on operational matters" but insisted the government was taking the matter "very seriously".

Senator Cormann said it would be "getting a bit ahead of ourselves" to suggest the government would complain to China.

https://www.9news.com.au/national/60...5-bbc11b6b787c

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Been talking about this for a while

Left Wing Mega Donors Ruining Cities By Funding Radical DAís

Baluchitherium
    Last Online

12.07.19 @ 01:19 PM
    Liked 4,889 Times in 2,211 Posts

Not surprised this evil cunt is stealing from people. Such a horrible hateful person who lacks intelligence or morals.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/laura-...DB&via=FB_Page

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

12.07.19 @ 12:47 PM
    Liked 2,949 Times in 1,840 Posts

Has anyone mentioned the continuation of Ohio's rolling back of abortion laws and the latest case of a legislator who is OK with putting women's life at risk?

First there was the "heart beat bill" Senate bill 23 which punished doctors with a year in jail for performing an abortion after a heart beat was detected and did not allow for cases of incest or rape. {and frequently women are not even aware of being pregnant at this stage) It was co sponsored by John Becker who has now proposed and even more restrictive bill that is a real head scratcher.

This new bill, House Bill 182 at first sounds like a typical bill to limit access to abortions...that insurance could not be used for any procedure to terminate a pregnancy or any treatment or device that could cause a termination We are not talking state funds, we are talking private insurance. But it also calls for doctors to be required to attempt to re implant the fetus in the case of an ectopic pregnancy or face criminal charges

This last issue is problematic on many fronts. First, ectopic pregnancies are by their nature unviable. Simple as that. And the continuation of an ectopic pregnancy could be life threatening to the patient. Ectopic pregnancy is the leading cause of death in the first trimester. Additionally many ectopic pregnancies present themselves as emergency situations with internal bleeding. Any delay in treatment due to difficulty finding a doctor who is willing to do the re implantation is a threat to the life of the mother. While the bill does say that the doctor can treat the ectopic pregnancy in the case of threat to the mother's life, it does leave doctors in a gray area where they have to 100% certain that the woman is going to die, and who can make that judgement call until the woman's health is so compromised that she is literally at death's door?

The biggest problem with the re implantation scenario is that the procedure does not exist so the chances of finding a doctor to perform it in any case is impossible.It forces doctors into an ethical dilemma to use their pregnant clients as guinea pigs for procedures that cannot even be called experimental, because to be experimental means there has been some type of research and protocol established which is not the case. The alternative is that doctors would have to refer their clients out of state or allow them to die.

So this anti abortion bill could kill women And don't let yourself believe this is just one crack pot legislator coming up with this. This is a stance being taken by hard core anti abortion activists...that it is not acceptable to abort any fetus, even one that has implanted ectopically

I expect the bill to die instead, but just like the heartbeat bill, I believe it could kicked around for awhile and that alone is dangerous.

Last Online

12.07.19 @ 04:05 PM
    Liked 11,236 Times in 6,213 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darrin Stephens View Post
    Not surprised this evil cunt is stealing from people. Such a horrible hateful person who lacks intelligence or morals.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/laura-...DB&via=FB_Page

Damn! I enjoy her show way more than your posts.

Baluchitherium
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    Damn! I enjoy her show way more than your posts.
    Thank you, that's a compliment

Sinner's Swing! BlindtotheWorld's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Romeo Delight/Mine All Mine
    Last Online

12.06.19 @ 12:26 PM
    Liked 1,896 Times in 1,009 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Hill View Post

So this anti abortion bill could kill women And don't let yourself believe this is just one crack pot legislator coming up with this. This is a stance being taken by hard core anti abortion activists...that it is not acceptable to abort any fetus, even one that has implanted ectopically

I expect the bill to die instead, but just like the heartbeat bill, I believe it could kicked around for awhile and that alone is dangerous.
    So if they add an exception for ectopic pregnancy, meaning you can simply surgically remove the baby without liability, you would be ok with the rest of the bill? Seems like that may be a good compromise.
    "Problem is Van Halen doesn't miss you. Or me. Or any of us." - Little Dreamer

"So, Dave's in the same boat as the rest of planet Earth. He's no longer in a band that doesn't even exist." - I Coulda Hada VH

15. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Baluchitherium
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by BlindtotheWorld View Post
    So if they add an exception for ectopic pregnancy, meaning you can simply surgically remove the baby without liability, you would be ok with the rest of the bill? Seems like that may be a good compromise.
    We need more of this. Even on a uber divisive subject where people have passionate right wrong views, the quest for common ground makes everyone better. Bravo