The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

08.17.19 @ 04:35 AM
    Liked 25,972 Times in 13,105 Posts

Premium Member

From the petition.

Emphasis mine
    :

George Soros is a menace to the free world and stands in the way of making America great again. He is guilty of the following crimes:

1) Financially supports open sedition in major American cities resulting in millions of dollars of property damage as well as loss of life. Can't prove it.

2) Attempts to manipulate democratic elections by donating millions of dollars to his preferred candidates. Not a crime.

3) Seeks to curtail American sovereignty. In his own words: "The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States ... Changing [the] attitude and policies of the United States remains my top priority." Changing policies and attitudes is not a crime. If so, Donald Trump would be guilty too.

4) Is a currency manipulator. Soros initiated a British financial crisis by dumping 10 billion sterling, forcing the devaluation of the currency and gaining a billion-dollar profit. Governments all around the world manipulate their currencies (and others) on a constant basis. People make livings manipulating currency. You would have to prove intent to do harm, instead of what his defense would be of seeing a financial opportunity and taking advantage of it. Hard to prove.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

2. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

08.17.19 @ 02:52 AM
    Liked 17,674 Times in 10,022 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    From the petition.

Emphasis mine
    :

George Soros is a menace to the free world and stands in the way of making America great again. He is guilty of the following crimes:

1) Financially supports open sedition in major American cities resulting in millions of dollars of property damage as well as loss of life. Can't prove it.

2) Attempts to manipulate democratic elections by donating millions of dollars to his preferred candidates. Not a crime.

3) Seeks to curtail American sovereignty. In his own words: "The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States ... Changing [the] attitude and policies of the United States remains my top priority." Changing policies and attitudes is not a crime. If so, Donald Trump would be guilty too.

4) Is a currency manipulator. Soros initiated a British financial crisis by dumping 10 billion sterling, forcing the devaluation of the currency and gaining a billion-dollar profit. Governments all around the world manipulate their currencies (and others) on a constant basis. People make livings manipulating currency. You would have to prove intent to do harm, instead of what his defense would be of seeing a financial opportunity and taking advantage of it. Hard to prove.
    You most certainly can prove #1. He's not funding these groups in secret, it's all out in the open. If one wanted to, a case can be built using evidence from what he's done overseas in conjunction with what he's done here along with his own books and statements. Don't know how successful it would be but a case can certainly be built.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Premium Member

He's funding groups, that are doing peaceful protests. The fact that violence breaks out in them is not on him, and then trying to link that back to him personally, and not the companies hosting the events would be difficult at best.

Outside of killing someone on live tv, billionaire's don't go to prison unless they are incredibly stupid.

Evil? Yes. Stupid? No.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Last Online

04.28.18 @ 02:59 PM
    Liked 65 Times in 33 Posts

All those points could be proven. You just have to find a legal team with big enough balls and integrity to match in order to take this on. But you got to start somewhere.
    "Gully, watch yourself. I am dead serious." - Brett Norton, Emperor of VHLinks.com

Last Online

"Gully, watch yourself. I am dead serious." - Brett Norton, Emperor of VHLinks.com

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Premium Member

Two of them are flat out not crimes, and the other two are almost impossible to prove.

There are better things for the USG to do than to roll the dice going after a guy worth $25B with dual citizenship.

He isn't ever going to prison, even if you found him guilty of something.

Last Online

Last Online

Two of them are flat out not crimes, and the other two are almost impossible to prove.

There are better things for the USG to do than to roll the dice going after a guy worth $25B with dual citizenship.

He isn't ever going to prison, even if you found him guilty of something.

So, you're saying to give up? Don't try to fight/stop evil, because it's to hard?

Last Online

Last Online

12. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Van Gully View Post
    I miss Hitch. Didn't always agree with him, but the man challenged everything with a ferocity.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

14. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

He's funding groups, that are doing peaceful protests.
    Dude, that better not be his defense. LOL

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Van Gully View Post
    So, you're saying to give up? Don't try to fight/stop evil, because it's too hard?
    Let's look at the facts, and not emotion.

Very few treason and sedition cases are brought forward. The reason, you have to show that you are actively trying to overthrow the United States of America. Not change it, but overthrow it, or at the minimum seriously damage it. Hard to prove, because you have to prove intent. On top of that, he has the First Amendment and quite a few laws to hide behind in regards to his activities.

But let's say you can even convince some federal prosecutor that there is even a sliver of a chance of a conviction, you are talking about a case that will take years to put together, hundreds of thousands of man hours, and tens of millions of dollars. He's worth $25B and has dual citizenship, with lots of contacts and friends within US industry and the US government. Do you really think you can get him?

We don't have finite resources to go after a 1 in a million shot, and that is about what it is. And even if from some act of God you get this to a courthouse, and get a conviction, he won't be on US soil by that time anyway. He will be in a non-extradition country living out the remainder of his days, and will still be able to do what he is doing now.

There are certain individuals in the world who are above the law unless they are ignorant. He's not ignorant. He will never spend time in a US jail unless he commits a violent crime and doesn't skip town before being picked up. As I said, he would have to do something truly ignorant to get within the reach of US prosecutors.

So yes, I am saying lets not waste years of time, of hundreds of federal prosecutors to try and climb the Mount Everest of law and put George Soros behind bars. They can be put to much better uses than trying to get an inconsequential conviction that will almost certainly never happen anyway. He's 86 years old, he might be able to evade the arm of the Justice Department, but he can't avoid the Grim Reaper, he'll take care of him soon enough.

On a side note, I am a little surprised after all these years he hasn't been assassinated.

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    Dude, that better not be his defense. LOL
    You are acting like he is directly stroking a check to people who are overturning trash cans, breaking windows, and setting fires.

There is no way he is stupid enough to be sending them a 1099 at the end of the year. He's giving to non-profit organizations that I would almost guarantee are registered as non-profits with the IRS. Then those non-profits are paying somebody, then they are paying somebody, then some empty shell company is cutting the payroll checks.

You don't go from being a Jewish kid surrounded by Nazi's, and then become one of the richest and most powerful men in the world by being stupid. I would be shocked if there isn't about ten degrees of separation (at least) between George Soros and anyone doing anything violent.

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

You are acting like he is directly stroking a check to people who are overturning trash cans, breaking windows, and setting fires.

There is no way he is stupid enough to be sending them a 1099 at the end of the year. He's giving to non-profit organizations that I would almost guarantee are registered as non-profits with the IRS. Then those non-profits are paying somebody, then they are paying somebody, then some empty shell company is cutting the payroll checks.

You don't go from being a Jewish kid surrounded by Nazi's, and then become one of the richest and most powerful men in the world by being stupid. I would be shocked if there isn't about ten degrees of separation (at least) between George Soros and anyone doing anything violent.
    No, I'm not thinking that at all. There are plenty of groups he's given money to all over the world that just happen to enjoy destroying cities. There's a clearer trail than you think. His NGO's are being targeted by several countries as we speak. I'm not saying he doesn't have his ass covered , but he isn't as clandestine as you'd think.