diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

08.25.19 @ 07:40 AM
    Liked 3,756 Times in 2,293 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    We was 14 years old, and it was seventy plus years ago.

That won't happen either.
    Jewish boys are considered a man per the bible at 13 he was Bar Mitzvahed.
    EVH 1979: Well, actually it's not much of a vacation, because we run everything ourselves. We design our own album cover, we have to be in the office every day to sign checks - the whole corporation revolves around us. Nothing can be done without our approval. We even have photo approval.

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

08.25.19 @ 07:21 AM
    Liked 17,743 Times in 10,067 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic34 View Post
    Arrest the autocrats? By that do you mean arrest Steve Bannon, Milo Yiannopolous, Kellyanne Conway, Sean Hannity, Roger Ailes, Rush Limbaugh, the Koch Brothers and the rest of the Astroturf Tea Party? Because if that's what you meant to say, I would understand.

Geore Soros does not speak for Democrats. And Democrats/liberals are not a hivemind monolith that everyone must march in lockstep with. The amount of infighting over Hillary vs. Bernie, or all the way back to Bradley vs. Gore shows that. Soros' company did not send out any voting machines in the election, and had no role in it, unlike Diebold being in the Kochs' pocket in Ohio in 2004. The amount of psychological projection among the true autocrats is astonishing. I hope you learn that you're just a useful idiot to them, and you can at least assert your independence from that while staying a Republican. It's not that hard to do.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Last Online

04.28.18 @ 02:59 PM
    Liked 65 Times in 33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Toxic34 View Post
    Many of you like to lump in and generalize the opposition party to ridiculous lengths. You say that we're lazy, parasitic moochers who just like to sit around and get stoned, are sheep blindly following "liberal elite" teachers after one day of class, worship at the altars of Karl Marx, Fidel Castro and Che Guevara, believe the narratives pushed by Oliver Stone, march with Sean Penn, and are godless heathens who just want to sin and flinch when metal is played. IT'S ALL BULLSHIT. We are a very diverse range of people, interests and beliefs within the same basic principles. Do you know how hard it is to get everyone on the same page? It's part of the reason why the Republicans have gotten away with so much abuses of power, because before Trump's rise, we couldn't often form a coherent strategy due to constant infighting. If you can't see that the other side is not some jackbooted menace out to silence everyone, with only one unyielding agenda of intimidation, that's fine. The thing about reality is that it's still real whether you believe it or not.

By the way, Hollywood is actually quite swamped with conservatives. But you wouldn't know that because it doesn't fit your narrative: http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Fun:Hol..._conservatives

This is pure comedy gold. Irony.

You're either a

1) Paid Soros operative.

2) A True believer (worshipping at the alter of all things leftist)/not being paid by Soros apparatchik.

3) A professional comedian with conservative leanings, well-read in history and politics.

4) A rambling douche bag.
    "Gully, watch yourself. I am dead serious." - Brett Norton, Emperor of VHLinks.com

Last Online

Last edited by Van Gully; 02.11.17 at 06:31 PM.

Last Online

"Gully, watch yourself. I am dead serious." - Brett Norton, Emperor of VHLinks.com

Good Enough
    Last Online

08.24.19 @ 06:59 PM
    Liked 865 Times in 455 Posts

When I want to affect global political change, my first stop is VHLinks.

7. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by T.B. View Post
    You gotta start somewhere. Sign the petition. Help protect the USA from tyranny.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...t-george-soros

Last Online

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

08.25.19 @ 06:52 AM
    Liked 8,981 Times in 6,450 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by T.B. View Post
    "There's too many people on this basketball that's floating around the sun, who are too afraid to allow themselves to FEEL" - Edward Van Halen
    "Van Halen was never about the singer..." - A very wise fan.
    "Embrace the past. Live in the moment but keep your eyes on the future, and keep on moving forward..." - Richie Sambora

Last Online

The Truth About George Soros' Radical Vision To Remake The Entire World

http://www.businessinsider.com/georg...en-democracy-1

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

08.25.19 @ 05:43 AM
    Liked 26,030 Times in 13,141 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by edwardv View Post
    Jewish boys are considered a man per the bible at 13 he was Bar Mitzvahed.
    The Bible? He's a Jewish atheist, so the Bible means absolutely nothing to him, Israel, or US law.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

08.25.19 @ 05:43 AM
    Liked 26,030 Times in 13,141 Posts

Premium Member

I think I have a decent handle on US law, what exactly are you going to try and have him arrested for? He doesn't meet the US Code for sedition, and the Sedition Act has been repealed for almost a century.

He's a US citizen, he can speak out against the United States and it's policies as much as he wants to, and he can spend as much money as he wants to on supporting specific political candidates and political organizations.

He could give a billion dollars a year to the US Nazi party and it wouldn't be sedition.

Honestly curious, what are we supposed to arrest him for, being a bad guy?

I agree that he is an evil man with no remorse for the pain and suffering he has caused in his time on this planet, but based upon the law, I would think anyone would be hard pressed to bring charges against the man for anything he has done.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

Last Online

18 USC Ch. 115: TREASON, SEDITION, AND SUBVERSIVE ACTIVITIES

§2383. Rebellion or insurrection

This would work for me in a court of Law.

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

08.25.19 @ 07:21 AM
    Liked 17,743 Times in 10,067 Posts

Premium Member

Maybe the answer lies overseas. A few countries are working to ban his organizations as we speak. Hungary is one. Soros is a convicted felon so I'm sure one can find something. Another thing is the more he keeps bankrolling these anarchist groups to cause chaos here the better the chances get to make a case. This is what he has done in Europe so his m.o. is out in the open.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

16. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Last Online