Page 70 of 121 FirstFirst ... 20606768697071727380120 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1804
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

04.19.19 @ 06:18 PM
    Liked 16,324 Times in 9,220 Posts

Premium Member

Every step forward is crucial. With all the establishment globalists on both sides we're never going to get everything in one shot. McCain was the leader of that wing and he could have done more. Instead he worked against it because, let's face it, he was all for the gravy train they've created.

That's ok, the battle rages on.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

04.19.19 @ 09:07 AM
    Liked 4,261 Times in 2,566 Posts

It you have to remember those who voted for skinny repeal didn’t actually want it to become law. They were passing it to pass something, but the Hope was that it would get sent to the house and Republicans would emerge with a better plan.

So Graham, McCain, Johnson, and Cassidy asked for a guarantee from Ryan it wouldn’t pass the House and become law. Ryan stopped short and said he’d be “willing” to take the bill to conference. That was enough for some Republicans, but it wasn’t enough for three, including McCain. Again, the rest of the Republicans passed it not wanting it to pass the House

He even explained his vote. “We should not make the mistakes of the past that has led to Obamacare's collapse, including in my home state of Arizona where premiums are skyrocketing and health care providers are fleeing the marketplace. We must now return to the correct way of legislating and send the bill back to committee, hold hearings, receive input from both sides of aisle, heed the recommendations of nation's governors, and produce a bill that finally delivers affordable health care for the American people. We must do the hard work our citizens expect of us and deserve."

McCain May have gotten worse in his later years, and he may not be an ideal Republican, but neither is POTUS. He wasn’t unwilling to pass a law (he voted yes on one), and he told Republicans what he was going to do. He also explained his issues.

His legacy is tarnished by several things. This “lost by one vote because of a spiteful McCain” isn’t one of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

I am not going to give McCain a pass for his behavior towards Obamacare. He did not help.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

4. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

He voted yes on a repeal and replace bill that other Republicans voted no on because it cut too much in Medicaid, and then he voted no on a bill Republicans didn’t want to become law anyway because he thought repeal and replace should be done with diverse input and in a bipartisan way.

Of all the things to hang over his head, I don’t get it.

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

So Booker can’t speak Swiss, eh? I didn’t hear just read. Was it meant to be funny?

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic & Summer Nights
    Last Online

04.17.19 @ 07:35 PM
    Liked 250 Times in 135 Posts

That pretty much says it all...
    Last edited by NDL; 02.10.19 at 09:11 PM.
    "...We've been in this bizarre, VH inflicted musical purgatory for years, just begging for a sign of life. Yet, instead of acknowledging the obvious, we get pictures of this freakin' dog falling asleep.." - Japeape

"I don't think he owes us, and I think few if any do. What we would like is for him to release music, since he is our favorite musician. It's a wish and a hope, not a critique." - Dave's Dreidel

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

04.19.19 @ 07:25 AM
    Liked 24,658 Times in 12,432 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by lovemachine97(Version 2) View Post
    So Booker can’t speak Swiss, eh? I didn’t hear just read. Was it meant to be funny?

Minor gaffe. The reporter had a Swiss accent, so Booker starting speaking to him in Spanish (poorly), because you know, the accents are so similar. And then he made the mistake of saying "I don't speak Swiss".

As I said, minor gaffe, but if he was a white Republican, it would be leading off the evening news.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

04.19.19 @ 12:41 PM
    Liked 2,192 Times in 1,486 Posts

The black community not ready to get behind Kamala Harris:

She is married to a white man and she has put a lot of black men in jail.

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

04.19.19 @ 07:25 AM
    Liked 24,658 Times in 12,432 Posts

Premium Member

I've been seeing this a lot, but if she gets the nomination and it's her or Trump, it's a lock she gets their vote.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

11. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

04.19.19 @ 12:41 PM
    Liked 2,192 Times in 1,486 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    I've been seeing this a lot, but if she gets the nomination and it's her or Trump, it's a lock she gets their vote.
    True, especially as it relates to black females. Black women aren’t going to vote for a white guy if someone black is there to vote for.

Ex: Stacy Abrams got 97% of the black female vote. I think Kemp got maybe 8-10% of the black male vote.

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

Default SHIT STORM

Published 9 hours ago Last Update 1 hour ago

Ilhan Omar's AIPAC tweet sparks condemnation, including from Chelsea Clinton

Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., sparked backlash Sunday evening from members of both parties -- including former first daughter Chelsea Clinton -- after she accused a prominent lobbying group of paying members of Congress to support Israel.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ilh...helsea-clinton

That’s quite the pile on. The Democrats have a huge anti semitism problem. Sooner or later they will have to address this. Electing three anti semites to Congress is going to bite them in the ass.

14. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

04.19.19 @ 11:49 AM
    Liked 6,156 Times in 3,179 Posts

Two things are not going to happen in the Democratic party

1. Kamala getting to 3 primaries
    2. Any traction with anti-semitism

AOC could utter Marge Schott line about Hitler and nothing would happen. She would be praised. Yet millions of Jewish people in NY will continue to vote for Democratic candidates

Favorite VH Album

Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

Different Devil
    Last Online

04.19.19 @ 01:48 PM
    Liked 936 Times in 578 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    Published 9 hours ago Last Update 1 hour ago

Ilhan Omar's AIPAC tweet sparks condemnation, including from Chelsea Clinton

Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., sparked backlash Sunday evening from members of both parties -- including former first daughter Chelsea Clinton -- after she accused a prominent lobbying group of paying members of Congress to support Israel.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ilh...helsea-clinton

That’s quite the pile on. The Democrats have a huge anti semitism problem. Sooner or later they will have to address this. Electing three anti semites to Congress is going to bite them in the ass.
    Shows you who the real bigots are. They don't even try and fucking hide it anymore.
    Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    Michael did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    --------------------------
    IAMA I am a stage hand for big mainstream artists. (self.IAmA)

Q: who was the biggest douche that you have worked with?

A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, “Tokyo Dome In Concert,” is available for purchase, and it’s super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman

Favorite VH Album

Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

Different Devil
    Last Online

04.19.19 @ 01:48 PM
    Liked 936 Times in 578 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

New Jersey residents, businesses expecting hit from proposed 'rain tax'
    Law targets businesses, homes with large paved areas

New Jersey is already one of the highest-taxed states in the nation and now residents and businesses are bracing for another tax, WLNY-TV reported.

This one is based on something they can't control — how much it rains.

https://www.theblaze.com/new-jersey-...alled-rain-tax
    Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    Michael did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    --------------------------
    IAMA I am a stage hand for big mainstream artists. (self.IAmA)

Q: who was the biggest douche that you have worked with?

A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, “Tokyo Dome In Concert,” is available for purchase, and it’s super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman

Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

04.19.19 @ 05:51 PM
    Liked 3,441 Times in 2,095 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheresOnlyOneWay View Post
    New Jersey residents, businesses expecting hit from proposed 'rain tax'
    Law targets businesses, homes with large paved areas

New Jersey is already one of the highest-taxed states in the nation and now residents and businesses are bracing for another tax, WLNY-TV reported.

This one is based on something they can't control — how much it rains.

https://www.theblaze.com/new-jersey-...alled-rain-tax
    Did Marty Omalley move to Jersey??
    EVH 1979: Well, actually it's not much of a vacation, because we run everything ourselves. We design our own album cover, we have to be in the office every day to sign checks - the whole corporation revolves around us. Nothing can be done without our approval. We even have photo approval.