Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

@
    Liked 7,702 Times in 3,849 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    there was a mid term election. Did all of these new people who agree with him vacation on that day?
    Yeah. But then again they see the people who have been elected and hate America and that only plays to his strength. Say what you want about him but there’s no doubt he loves America.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

08.22.19 @ 07:25 PM
    Liked 11,360 Times in 6,350 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    You can have the flashiest of all rock star candidates up there for them and still comes down to issues. The Dems have no answers but more of the same that you rejected with a big helping of racism and identity politics to boot.
    I wish it did. I think you're giving voters way too much credit.

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

08.22.19 @ 02:31 AM
    Liked 26,017 Times in 13,130 Posts

Premium Member

I think it will be close. He barely won in 2016, and I think Trump fatigue will be a factor.

But, I think that might be offset by the simple fact that while moderates and independents didn't like Clinton, they didn't think she was fucking crazy. I think Warren and Sanders are crazy.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by fudd View Post
    Yeah. But then again they see the people who have been elected and hate America and that only plays to his strength. Say what you want about him but there’s no doubt he loves America.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Most people don't pay attention to that stuff. And those who care are already set on who they are voting for. I don't think most open minded voters think Elizabeth Warren or Joe Biden hate America. That's who he has to beat.

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    I think it will be close. He barely won in 2016, and I think Trump fatigue will be a factor.

But, I think that might be offset by the simple fact that while moderates and independents didn't like Clinton, they didn't think she was fucking crazy. I think Warren and Sanders are crazy.
    This is the Dems biggest issue. They'll spend the next year killing their "moderate" candidate and then nominate him or they'll elect someone to the left. If they nominate the moderate they turn off the people that didn't vote for Hillary, if they nominate a Sanders type it'll give Trump a line into the moderate voters who think his presidency is a clown show but prefer that to the alternative. If the idiots in his party got something done on health care this would be so much easier for him.

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

08.22.19 @ 05:45 PM
    Liked 17,721 Times in 10,054 Posts

Premium Member

Most people don't pay attention to that stuff. And those who care are already set on who they are voting for. I don't think most open minded voters think Elizabeth Warren or Joe Biden hate America. That's who he has to beat.
    The Dems have gone overboard with the crazy, Mike.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

The Dems have gone overboard with the crazy, Mike.
    Some have. But who won in the mid terms for them? The non-crazies. If they are smart (and I'm not sure they are) they nominate two non-crazies (Biden/Tulsi would be my recommendation). The party needs to take back the middle of the spectrum. The campaign needs to be "same good economy but less crazy". It's an easy sell to be honest. And they don't need to take back many voters. Trump has failed on enough and said enough dumb things that there a lot of people who voted for him that will gladly back another horse. But the Dems can't nominate a cow and get the job done.

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

Some?
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

Some have. But who won in the mid terms for them? The non-crazies. If they are smart (and I'm not sure they are) they nominate two non-crazies (Biden/Tulsi would be my recommendation). The party needs to take back the middle of the spectrum. The campaign needs to be "same good economy but less crazy". It's an easy sell to be honest. And they don't need to take back many voters. Trump has failed on enough and said enough dumb things that there a lot of people who voted for him that will gladly back another horse. But the Dems can't nominate a cow and get the job done.
    Midterms are a different beast. The Dems were swept from power under Obama and everyone thought it meant he was done for re-election. Romney got the nomination and did not excite enough to win and Obama won.

We’ll see, but going back to the way things were is no selling point.

Favorite VH Album

fair warning/ 5150
    Favorite VH Song

happy trails/ dreams
    Last Online

08.20.19 @ 02:14 PM
    Liked 2,322 Times in 1,276 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

[QUOTE=japeape;2268046]Health care is a mess for the average citizen, it needs serious reform./QUOTE]

It's one of the reasons I voted for him. I don't care that he grabbed the pussy.

And yes, I 100% believe he grabbed the pussy.
    Utilize. Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.

I love coffee and sarcasm.

RJD \m/

Sig Pic courtesy of Greenpaw

Favorite VH Album

Last Online

Midterms are a different beast. The Dems were swept from power under Obama and everyone thought it meant he was done for re-election. Romney got the nomination and did not excite enough to win and Obama won.

We’ll see, but going back to the way things were is no selling point.
    Interestingly enough i just watched Inside Job (documentary on the financial crisis) that beautifully captures that electing the Democrats won't make things any better.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

Interestingly enough i just watched Inside Job (documentary on the financial crisis) that beautifully captures that electing the Democrats won't make things any better.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    I’ll check that out

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

08.22.19 @ 11:14 AM
    Liked 6,453 Times in 3,349 Posts

As I stated before, right now we are in training camp. A few debates have been done but give the RNC 10 months of material to use in an ad campaign. Just imagine the quotes that are being said and broadcast every 15 minutes in Ohio, Michigan, Pa, etc True A LOT Of people don't like Trump but as DD said, they were given a sane option with Hillary. An attractive option with having Bill right there beside her. Now obviously a large group of Republicans didn't like Hillary but she was a far more attractive candidate to middle America than anybody but Biden.

Look at DD. He hates Trump yet he really can't find any reason to not vote for him. I know so many people like that.

I still think Biden can win but he may be so damaged going through the primaries and also may be worn out due to the physicality of it. He is already starting to slip more and more with this gaffes.

Last Online

08.22.19 @ 09:23 PM
    Liked 10,538 Times in 5,781 Posts

Premium Member

She's baaaaack!

Abrams: The RNC Will Go to Polling Places and Intimidate Voters of Color

'The RNC will be allowed to cheat and lie'

Georgia Democrat Stacey Abrams on Tuesday claimed the Republican National Committee is going to send law enforcement officers into minority neighborhoods to scare them from voting.

https://freebeacon.com/politics/abra...yELqT4ebyhSYyU

Damn! If she only would have said WHITE law enforcement officers.
    Last edited by Number 47; 08.14.19 at 05:16 AM.