Page 261 of 281 FirstFirst ... 161211251258259260261262263264271 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 4214
    Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

01.22.20 @ 04:25 AM
    Liked 12,218 Times in 6,866 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    Except that if she goes to “love of country” she’s going against decades of people knowing how supportive of military and law enforcement he’s been. So whether he served or not doesn’t make a difference. The only way she can pull that one is if he insults her service or the military which isn’t going to happen.

Honestly, a lot of these points are, as they say in court, “asked and answered”.

This will be a different debate because these two have differences, but they do not hate each other. Tulsi’s weak points can definitely sink her.

Still take her over an establishment candidate.
    Both are anti establishment candidates. Like you mentioned earlier (I think - maybe I'm going nuts), he'd have to debate her in a much different way. He wouldn't be able to go after her the way he did most of the others. Because the comeback of "I fought, you ran" is just waiting for him and he knows it. Hell I wish he'd name her VP and then had her run everything.

2. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

01.22.20 @ 06:52 AM
    Liked 19,443 Times in 11,135 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    Both are anti establishment candidates. Like you mentioned earlier (I think - maybe I'm going nuts), he'd have to debate her in a much different way. He wouldn't be able to go after her the way he did most of the others. Because the comeback of "I fought, you ran" is just waiting for him and he knows it. Hell I wish he'd name her VP and then had her run everything.
    That was me.
    It would be an interesting debate but it will never happen. The Dems would destroy any chances Tulsi would get.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    Someone today had the audacity to ask Biden about how his son got the Ukrainian gig, and Biden's comments on how he got the government to back off on investigating his son. His answer?

Challenged the guy to push ups.

Poor guy has lost his marbles.
    Biden also called the guy a damn liar, too old to vote for him, and fat.

"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

So this happened at a “Blacks for Buttigieg” gathering that supposedly was put together by Saint Pete’s campaign. A Black Lives Matter protestor crashes it and calls them out. He’s the white dude. Strange days indeed.

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

01.22.20 @ 04:25 AM
    Liked 12,218 Times in 6,866 Posts

So this happened at a “Blacks for Buttigieg” gathering that supposedly was put together by Saint Pete’s campaign. A Black Lives Matter protestor crashes it and calls them out. He’s the white dude. Strange days indeed.

Someone needs his ass kicked. I think that's a real problem in society these days. People missed out on some ass kickings. Makes people feel bulletproof.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

7. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Atomic Punk Get The Show On The Road's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

01.22.20 @ 06:35 AM
    Liked 17,688 Times in 9,378 Posts

Premium Member

Can you imagine what would happen if there was a "Whites for Trump" gathering?
    The only genre I really know is Van Halen.

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

01.21.20 @ 11:20 PM
    Liked 2,367 Times in 1,596 Posts

You folks are giving Tulsi way too much credit. She is more or less a one issue candidate.

Non military interventionist. She doesn’t have much of anything else that makes her that different from the other Dems. That’s the real reason she isn’t polling higher.

When she deviates away from that ( Foreign intervention) she has very canned dialogue and presentation.
    Last edited by rocknblues81; 12.05.19 at 10:21 PM.

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

01.21.20 @ 11:20 PM
    Liked 2,367 Times in 1,596 Posts

Despite serving the country, Tulsi wants to limit the constitutional rights that she was supposed to be protecting.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

01.22.20 @ 04:51 AM
    Liked 6,858 Times in 3,572 Posts

Yeah Tulsi pretty much is not much different than the other candidates outside of being an isolationist. That said she has at times struck a more mature tone with people she disagrees with. I may not agree with her policies but I do believe she is different than lets say Warren, Sanders, Pelosi and the like. I am fine disagreeing with people. Its just how they act to me or how I feel that is more important.

That said she is never going to debate Trump. Pence? Maybe

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Tulsi isn’t leading the pack because the fix is in against her. Notice how they avoid going to her in the debates. If her party establishment wasn’t set on destroying her she would be ahead. Kamala Harris a top tier candidate? Maybe in her house. If anyone took two minutes to look at her record and Kamala herself it would be obvious that she was phony garbage

One skirmish with Tulsi and she was finished. Nobody here thinks Tulsi is Reagan, but Tulsi is anti establishment and sees the bigger picture that unfortunately a lot of Dem voters still don’t.

Sinner's Swing! BlindtotheWorld's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Romeo Delight/Mine All Mine
    Last Online

01.22.20 @ 05:29 AM
    Liked 1,968 Times in 1,054 Posts

Premium Member

Tulsi isn’t leading the pack because the fix is in against her.
    Well that's only because she's a Russian asset.
    "Problem is Van Halen doesn't miss you. Or me. Or any of us." - Little Dreamer

"So, Dave's in the same boat as the rest of planet Earth. He's no longer in a band that doesn't even exist." - I Coulda Hada VH

14. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

Different Devil
    Last Online

01.21.20 @ 04:27 PM
    Liked 1,334 Times in 846 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Emma Thompson Delivers End-Times Climate Prophecy: Foretells ‘Pets Eaten, Crop Failures, and Ruined Lives’

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...-ruined-lives/

We're all dead. Emma says so.
    Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    Michael did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    --------------------------
    IAMA I am a stage hand for big mainstream artists. (self.IAmA)

Q: who was the biggest douche that you have worked with?

A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, “Tokyo Dome In Concert,” is available for purchase, and it’s super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman

Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

01.22.20 @ 04:48 AM
    Liked 4,169 Times in 2,548 Posts

Premium Member

Obama better sell his beachfront house now!
    EVH 1979: Well, actually it's not much of a vacation, because we run everything ourselves. We design our own album cover, we have to be in the office every day to sign checks - the whole corporation revolves around us. Nothing can be done without our approval. We even have photo approval.

17. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

Different Devil
    Last Online

01.21.20 @ 04:27 PM
    Liked 1,334 Times in 846 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

I love when these tools get caught up in their own made-up bullshit.

NOT WOKE ENOUGH: Clinton Denies ‘Lesbian’ Relationship, Angers LGBTQ Community

While we’re not bashing her for her sexuality, it’s a hilarious predicament for the woman who fancies herself a de facto leader of the left.

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/cu...ionship-angers
    Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    Michael did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    --------------------------
    IAMA I am a stage hand for big mainstream artists. (self.IAmA)

Q: who was the biggest douche that you have worked with?

A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, “Tokyo Dome In Concert,” is available for purchase, and it’s super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Song

Humans Being
    Last Online

01.22.20 @ 05:41 AM
    Liked 1,026 Times in 588 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    Let me tell you one person Trump doesn't want to debate...this lady.
    I agree she doesn't stand a chance as POTUS candidate w/ the Dems - but she'd be a spectacular VP choice; and that might be enough to sway people to Biden.
    Winners come and go; legends are forever.