Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 335 of 431 FirstFirst ... 235285325332333334335336337338345385 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 6455
    Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

03.30.20 @ 08:39 AM
    Liked 20,444 Times in 11,775 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    My thought?

The DNC is thinking the election is a long shot at the national level. But if Bloomberg is the nominee, they get a shit pot of coin for down ticket races.
    $$$

They’re going to need it.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

2. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

03.30.20 @ 07:39 AM
    Liked 28,464 Times in 14,403 Posts

Not that it means much, but third biggest trend topic on Twitter is Never Bloomberg.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

4. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

03.30.20 @ 08:41 AM
    Liked 2,533 Times in 1,437 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Get The Show On The Road View Post
    Does the Steele dossier ring a bell?
    By proof I mean real things. Not conspiracy theories that have been debunked a long time ago.
    Little Dreamer

Atomic Punk Get The Show On The Road's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

03.30.20 @ 09:15 AM
    Liked 18,514 Times in 9,865 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Little Dreamer View Post
    By proof I mean real things. Not conspiracy theories that have been debunked a long time ago.
    Sigh.

Yes, the Steele dossier was a bunch of bullshit.

It was also paid for by the Clinton campaign and the DNC and used foreign agents in an attempt to smear Trump and rig the election.

That's all documented FACT.
    The only genre I really know is Van Halen.

7. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

NYC subway thief thanks Democrats after his 139th arrest, release: 'Bail reform, it’s lit!'

Danielle Wallace 5 hours ago

A New York City man who’s now been arrested 139 times thanked Democrats for guaranteeing his immediate release despite repeatedly swiping hundreds of dollars from unsuspecting subway commuters since the state’s new bail reform law went into effect Jan. 1.

Charles Barry, 56, has been arrested six times since the start of this year. He’s been released each time without having to post bail under New York’s new bail reform law since his alleged offenses were nonviolent, the New York Daily News reported. In the past, Barry’s served several stints in state prison and has a lengthy record, including six felonies, 87 misdemeanors and 21 missed court hearings, the newspaper reported, citing court records.

“Bail reform, it’s lit!” Barry yelled to reporters Thursday outside the NYPD Transit District 1 headquarters in the Columbus Circle station before officers transported him to Manhattan Central Booking. “It’s the Democrats! The Democrats know me and the Republicans fear me. You can’t touch me! I can’t be stopped!”

After his most recent arrest Thursday, Barry was held in custody for about 36 hours until his Saturday morning arraignment hearing in his Manhattan Criminal Court. He was then released before trial without paying bail. He had two warrants out for his arrest for missing court dates related to past alleged subway theft, including one instance in January when he allegedly snatched a $50 bill out of a woman’s hand while she was trying to buy a Metro card at a Bryant Park station machine.

Officers arrested him Thursday after he was spotted jumping a subway turnstile in Penn Station. Barry, a career criminal, has repeatedly duped subway-goers by dressing as MTA officials and robbing people after offering to help them buy their tickets, police said.

“I’m famous! I take $200, $300 a day of your money, cr----r! You can’t stop me!” Barry shouted to reporters. “It’s a great thing. It’s a beautiful thing. They punk’ed people out for bullsh-- crimes.”

A high-ranking official in the New York City Police Department said because of the new bail reform law, offenders like Barry are released and then repeat the same crimes because judges cannot order them to be held in jail before trial. Sometimes, what begins as a nonviolent crime often turns violent if a robbery goes awry, he added.

“At least before, he’d be remanded and be behind bars for a couple of days. He wouldn’t be able to victimize people,” Assistant Chief Gerald Dieckmann, the No. 2 officer in the NYPD’s Transit Bureau, told the New York Daily News. “When someone doesn’t pay them or give them the money, it’ll turn into a robbery, a slashing an assault.”

But Legal Aid Society, which represents Barry, argued the NYPD is using a few cases to spread fear over the new bail reform law.

“Mr. Barry’s case underscores the need for economic stability and meaningful social services, not a need to roll back bail reform,” the society said in a statement. “Locking up Mr. Barry on unaffordable bail or worse, remanding without bail, ultimately does nothing to protect the public and fails entirely to address his actual needs.”

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-...s-139th-arrest

This will be on some choice political ads I’m guessing.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen 1
    Favorite VH Song

Somebody Get Me A Doctor
    Last Online

03.29.20 @ 05:52 PM
    Liked 814 Times in 482 Posts

Premium Member

Prove that it was debunked. Go ahead. I'll wait.
    Just go for it!

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Lawsuit claims Mike Bloomberg once told an employee to find some black as a nanny

February 16, 2020

Billionaire Democratic presidential candidate Mike Bloomberg once told a female employee struggling to find childcare to hire 'some black,' according to a 1998 lawsuit.

'It's a f***ing baby! All it does is eat and s**t! It doesn't know the difference between you and anyone else! All you need is some black who doesn't have to speak English to rescue it from a burning building,' Bloomberg said in July 1993 to a female salesperson who'd just had a baby, according to the lawsuit.

The woman responded by crying at her boss's harsh words, according to the lawsuit, which is the subject of a new report by the .

The incident is one of many descriptions of sexist and demeaning remarks compiled in a lawsuit filed against Bloomberg and his financial information company in 1998 by Sekiko Sakai Garrison.

The central claim in the lawsuit is that when Bloomberg learned on April 11, 1995, that Garrison was pregnant, he allegedly said to her, 'Kill it!'

Garrison asked Bloomberg to repeat what he said, and she said he responded, 'Kill it! Great! Number 16!,' which she took as a reference to the number of pregnant women and new mothers at the company, according to the lawsuit.

Garrison said in the suit that she interpreted Bloomberg's remark as an instruction to 'have an abortion to keep her job.'

The case was settled out of court, and Bloomberg denied that he had made the cruel remark, insisting that his comment had been misheard or the context mangled.

A spokesperson for Bloomberg's campaign did not immediately respond to an inquiry from DailyMail.com regarding the alleged 'some black' remark.

The old lawsuit, and others regarding discrimination complaints at Bloomberg LP, are the subject of fresh scrutiny as Bloomberg's presidential campaign faces hard questions about the former New York City mayor's ability to win over black voters.

As mayor, Bloomberg presided over sharp drops in crime that continued from the term of his predecessor, Rudy Giuliani, and was a strong advocate of 'stop-and-frisk' policies.

Bloomberg credited stop-and-frisk with getting illegal guns off the streets and dramatically reducing shootings, but his critics decry it as a racist policy that targeted black and Hispanic youth.

Earlier this week, Bloomberg tried to tackle race concerns head on by launching a 'Mike For Black America' outreach initiative.

Bloomberg rallied black supporters in Texas on Thursday, with his sights set on so-called 'Super Tuesday' on March 3, when voters in 16 states and territories will cast their ballots in the Democratic primary.

'This month, we look back and celebrate black history together, because black history is American history,' Bloomberg said at the Buffalo Soldiers museum, named after a Civil War regiment of African-American soldiers, where he kicked off his 'Mike for Black America' campaign.

On Thursday he again apologized for backing arbitrary 'stop-and-frisk' searches by the New York police when he was mayor.

'I defended it, looking back, for too long, because I didn't understand then the unintended pain it was causing to young black and brown families and their kids'.

Bloomberg had already apologized over the scandal, but it surfaced again after a recording was spread widely on social media -- and retweeted by Trump -- in which he said police should be deployed to minority neighborhoods because 'that's where all the crime is.'

He received the support Thursday of the influential, black Democratic mayor of Houston, Sylvester Turner.

'It's important for me to hear the recognition that the policy that was put in place was not the right policy, that it was flawed, that it was insensitive,' Turner said.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ack-nanny.html

11. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

03.30.20 @ 07:54 AM
    Liked 14,852 Times in 8,097 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Get The Show On The Road View Post
    Sigh.

Yes, the Steele dossier was a bunch of bullshit.

It was also paid for by the Clinton campaign and the DNC and used foreign agents in an attempt to smear Trump and rig the election.

That's all documented FACT.
    I'm afraid your wasting your time with the fool, Show. He's one of the favorite kind of people that Democrats love to have in their voting bloc. (Useful Idiots)

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Hear About It Later
    Last Online

03.30.20 @ 08:41 AM
    Liked 2,533 Times in 1,437 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BREW CREW View Post
    Prove that it was debunked. Go ahead. I'll wait.
    Yawn.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steele_dossier

The reason Clinton didn't ask for any foreign help is she didn't think she needed it. No one thought Trump could win, not even Trump himself. Hindsight is always 20/20, and now you're thinking it was inevitable, but back in 2016 Trump's victory was a very, very long shot. No one was using foreign spies to try to defeat him, I guarantee you that.
    Little Dreamer

Favorite VH Album

II & WACF
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL & Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

03.30.20 @ 09:22 AM
    Liked 13,735 Times in 7,509 Posts

Jesus, all this stuff coming out, Bloomberg sounds like a raging piece of shit!

Get some black...

Kill it...

Treating female employees like shit.

He sounds like the Liberal version of Trump!

I had no idea.
    Graver, Walking Ed, refugee from CVH & proud tone chaser...

15. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

03.30.20 @ 09:10 AM
    Liked 12,841 Times in 7,235 Posts

Yawn.

The reason Clinton didn't ask for any foreign help is she didn't think she needed it. No one thought Trump could win, not even Trump himself. Hindsight is always 20/20, and now you're thinking it was inevitable, but back in 2016 Trump's victory was a very, very long shot. No one was using foreign spies to try to defeat him, I guarantee you that.
    He was about a 2.5 to 1 underdog on election night. The "he has no chance" narrative really wasn't true no matter what the press tried to sell.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

17. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

like them all, no favourite
    Last Online

03.30.20 @ 09:10 AM
    Liked 12,841 Times in 7,235 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by japeape View Post
    Jesus, all this stuff coming out, Bloomberg sounds like a raging piece of shit!

Get some black...

Kill it...

Treating female employees like shit.

He sounds like the Liberal version of Trump!

I had no idea.
    You show me a 70 year old billionaire and i bet you there's a 100 skeletons in his closet. Trump has to be loving the purity loving Democrats fire at each other.

19. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

II & WACF
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL & Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

03.30.20 @ 09:22 AM
    Liked 13,735 Times in 7,509 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    You show me a 70 year old billionaire and i bet you there's a 100 skeletons in his closet. Trump has to be loving the purity loving Democrats fire at each other.

That's a good point.

But, wow...

These people are just awful individuals.
    Graver, Walking Ed, refugee from CVH & proud tone chaser...

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

Premium Member

Yawn.

This shit gets tiresome with you guys.

It's a fucking fact that the Steele dossier was compiled and paid for by the Clinton campaign using foreign sources for the express purpose of damaging the Trump campaign.

It would be like me claiming the the Trump "grab 'em by the pussy" tape doesn't exist, or it was "doctored" or some other bullshit.

Fuck it, I'm done wasting my time responding to you or arguing with you in these threads. It's a waste of time because no matter what a Democrat candidate does you're going to defend it or exaggerate or lie about it.

I'm not surprised though. Your side excels at that.

Good night.

22. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by JUNGLE DRUMMER View Post
    I'm afraid your wasting your time with the fool, Show. He's one of the favorite kind of people that Democrats love to have in their voting bloc. (Useful Idiots)
    See my reply above.

I'm done arguing with him too. I'll just ignore his nonsense from now on too because it's a waste of time.

I swear Mike is the only guy on here that leans left that has any sort of integrity.

24. The Following 2 Members Like This Post: