Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 6478
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

04.07.20 @ 03:48 AM
    Liked 28,592 Times in 14,467 Posts

He's making Trump's CV Press Conferences look like the Gettysburg Address.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

2. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

04.07.20 @ 01:16 AM
    Liked 2,855 Times in 1,498 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    I watched the whole thing yesterday, and it's really really bad. They had a week to prepare for this, write his script, do as many takes as they pleased in the comfort of his own home, and this is still the best he can present himself - confused, barely able to read from cue cards, and unable to get through a sentence containing more than five words.
    And the content. He offers nothing but a bunch of half-baked "solutions", empty platitudes, and erroneous criticism's of you know who.
    Honestly, Joe's health appears to be rapidly deteriorating. He's looked bad for a while, but never worse than this. He is really struggling these days. The man is simply not fit for office.
    ☩ ☩ ☩

4. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Last Online

04.07.20 @ 04:34 AM
    Liked 442 Times in 277 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wruff_ajax View Post
    I watched the whole thing yesterday, and it's really really bad. They had a week to prepare for this, write his script, do as many takes as they pleased in the comfort of his own home, and this is still the best he can present himself - confused, barely able to read from cue cards, and unable to get through a sentence containing more than five words.
    And the content. He offers nothing but a bunch of half-baked "solutions", empty platitudes, and erroneous criticism's of you know who.
    Honestly, Joe's health appears to be rapidly deteriorating. He's looked bad for a while, but never worse than this. He is really struggling these days. The man is simply not fit for office.
    Can't deny any of that. It's very sad.
    But at least, for now, he's not making these gaffes as POTUS. He's not addressing the nation about a health crisis only to have medical experts and members of his own team walk back a few points he made in the scripted speech.

But I digress...it's amazing that Biden is most likely going to get the nom. I would have enjoyed a competent mind going up against Trump.

Baluchitherium
    Last Online

04.07.20 @ 04:27 AM
    Liked 5,697 Times in 2,588 Posts

Yes it would be nice if we had a non elderly mid 70s or later.option.

Smaller more vocal partisans are producing options that do not appeal to most regardless of which side.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Sinner's Swing! BlindtotheWorld's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Romeo Delight/Mine All Mine
    Last Online

04.07.20 @ 04:27 AM
    Liked 2,092 Times in 1,127 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy812 View Post
    But at least, for now, he's not making these gaffes as POTUS. He's not addressing the nation about a health crisis only to have medical experts and members of his own team walk back a few points he made in the scripted speech.
    Pick your negative story line and the press can run with it. They are covering this like the President and his team all moved into Melrose Place - no surprise. Trump as the leader of the nation and these medical expects are going to look at things differently. They should disagree - they weigh only the medical/scientific aspect where Trump has to weigh the social and economic cost.

My Dad was recently in the hospital for an infection and the doctor wanted to start working on cardiac and digestive issues for which he his is already under care with his own doctors. We had to struggle to get him released over the course of a couple days. Every day lying in bed was making him weak and was mentally degrading him. My mom at home alone was also a mess. My brother and I were weighing the entire situation where the the doctor was only focused on the medical aspect of things.
    "Problem is Van Halen doesn't miss you. Or me. Or any of us." - Little Dreamer

"So, Dave's in the same boat as the rest of planet Earth. He's no longer in a band that doesn't even exist." - I Coulda Hada VH

Last Online

04.07.20 @ 04:34 AM
    Liked 442 Times in 277 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BlindtotheWorld View Post
    Pick your negative story line and the press can run with it. They are covering this like the President and his team all moved into Melrose Place - no surprise. Trump as the leader of the nation and these medical expects are going to look at things differently. They should disagree - they weigh only the medical/scientific aspect where Trump has to weigh the social and economic cost.
    They are expected to have disagreements, yes...but during a scripted speech to the nation during a global health crisis??

Last Online

04.07.20 @ 05:08 AM
    Liked 12,233 Times in 6,795 Posts

Premium Member

Kind of like... what if the media gave Joe the Trump treatment.

High-Risk Elderly Man Openly Defies CDC Coronavirus Guidelines

Biden's reckless face touching proves he's not ready to lead

https://freebeacon.com/satire/biden-...Yeruv6zquH8VSY

10. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Last Online

Premium Member

Coronavirus Takes Backseat to Campaigning for Dem Congressional Hopeful

https://freebeacon.com/2020-election...RQ6-k-QJryesD0

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

04.06.20 @ 11:16 AM
    Liked 4,012 Times in 1,988 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlindtotheWorld View Post

My Dad was recently in the hospital for an infection and the doctor wanted to start working on cardiac and digestive issues for which he his is already under care with his own doctors. We had to struggle to get him released over the course of a couple days. Every day lying in bed was making him weak and was mentally degrading him. My mom at home alone was also a mess. My brother and I were weighing the entire situation where the the doctor was only focused on the medical aspect of things.
    Exactly. This is the thing everyone seems to be missing. As the leader you take the input from all of the experts and you weigh the pros and cons before making a decision. That's why you sit in that seat, to make the difficult decisions. It's unenviable in this case, as he's going to have to make a decision to either forever alter the economic future of the Western World or to hope to save a million people's lives (hopefully less, but no one knows). If you cause an economic depression that goes for the next 5 years and a million people die from that (not to mention the severe punishment everyone's standard of living would take), do we take the risk in the short term?

The medical experts will always favor saving the lives in the short term because they aren't concerned with long term economic impact. That's not what they're paid to know nor concern themselves with. We make the same calculation every day with all government regulations not to mention every flu season. People don't want to think about it, but it's definitely the case.
    CNN may think my opinion matters, but you shouldn't.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

04.07.20 @ 05:05 AM
    Liked 20,548 Times in 11,838 Posts

Watch: Joe Biden Postpones On-Camera Press Briefing After Disastrous TV Appearances

Itís getting to where itís not even funny anymore.

Say goodnight, Joe
    †"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesnít really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

04.06.20 @ 11:16 AM
    Liked 4,012 Times in 1,988 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    Watch: Joe Biden Postpones On-Camera Press Briefing After Disastrous TV Appearances

It’s getting to where it’s not even funny anymore.

Say goodnight, Joe
    It will be interesting to see all of the people who screamed for Trump's cabinet invoke the 25th Amendment willfully vote for a guy in clear mental decline. I mean, Trump may be an arrogant ass and act differently than we've traditionally seen other Presidents, but he's not acting like Joe who doesn't seem to know what day of the week it is or what he's doing at any given moment.

I feel bad for the guy, actually. People around him should have told him to go enjoy the remainder of his life, instead it's Weekend at Bernie's where they are propping this guy up and praying he can topple Trump long enough that his VP can take over. There's zero chance he gets through the next five, potentially nine years with those mental faculties on a clear decline. If that's how he looks without traveling, without campaigning, without anyone throwing difficult questions at him, how the hell is he going to survive an actual campaign? He should hope for a national lockdown until November so he can use the excuse to stay at home and rest. Of course, he probably doesn't want to take over a country that would be in the complete shits for the next decade at that point, but too late to change now.
    Last edited by bsbll4; 03.25.20 at 11:18 AM.
    CNN may think my opinion matters, but you shouldn't.

15. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

04.07.20 @ 01:16 AM
    Liked 2,855 Times in 1,498 Posts

Premium Member

☩ ☩ ☩

Last Online

Premium Member

Last Online

Premium Member

Billionaire Who Helped Rehab Jeffrey Epstein’s Image Drops $1.5 Million to Boost Biden

LinkedIn's Reid Hoffman is bankrolling Biden's super PAC

https://freebeacon.com/2020-election...oE6b74v8jE3sM0

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

04.07.20 @ 05:05 AM
    Liked 20,548 Times in 11,838 Posts

Joe Biden accused of sexual assault by former staff assistant

Carlos Garcia

A woman accused Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden of sexual assault in 1993 when she worked for him as a staff assistant.

Tara Reade revealed the graphic details of her accusation in an interview on Wednesday with journalist and podcaster Katie Harper.

Reade said that she was sent to rush a gym bag to Biden, who was a U.S. senator at the time, when he accosted her in a side area and allegedly sexually assaulted her.

"We were alone, and it was the strangest thing. There was no, like, exchange really, he just had me up against the wall," Reade said.

"His hands were on me and underneath my clothes," she went on, explaining with graphic detail what he went on to do to her.

She claimed that he was kissing her during the assault and asked her if she wanted to go "somewhere else."

After the assault, she says he said to her, "C'mon man, I heard you liked me."

Reade claims that he angrily dismissed her and walked off. She says that the assault left her shaking in a stairwell, "trying to grasp what had just happened and what I should do or what I should say."

While there were no witnesses to the alleged assault, Harper noted that Reade had told her brother and a close friend about what happened at the time.

Biden has been accused by numerous women of inappropriate behavior and sexual harassment.

Here's more about the accusations against Biden:

https://www.theblaze.com/news/joe-bi...t%20270%20days
    †"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesnít really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen