The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

08.25.19 @ 07:21 AM
    Liked 17,743 Times in 10,067 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by It's Mike View Post
    Is that legal?

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
    Stay tuned. There will probably be a scandal coming up involving the DNC taking money from government officials or Carlos Slim.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

3. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Push comes to shove
    Last Online

08.23.19 @ 06:26 PM
    Liked 1,327 Times in 824 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by JUNGLE DRUMMER View Post
    Well, then we can close up shop on the greatest Democratic Republic the world has ever seen, sadly.
    "What's so civil about war anyway"
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

“A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.”

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Push comes to shove
    Last Online

Premium Member

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Number 47 View Post
    O’Rourke: America Is A Country ‘Founded On Racism,’ ‘Is Still Racist Today’

'I believe there’s no denying this reality'

Presidential candidate Beto O'Rourke described America as a country that persists through racism during a speech in Arkansas this weekend.

He posted a video of the speech to his Twitter page with the caption, "Our country was founded on racism—and is still racist today. In Arkansas, I said why I believe there’s no denying this reality; and why it’s on all of us to change it."

"This country, though we would like to think otherwise, was founded on racism, has persisted through racism, and is racist today," O'Rourke said in the speech.

The speech is part of O'Rourke's campaign relaunch, which he advertised as consisting of him taking on President Trump more directly.

"This racism, though foundational, literally kidnapping people from West Africa bring them here to build the greatness of this country on their backs, and then denying their ancestors the meaningful opportunity to join in the wealth they had created," he continued later in the speech. "For so long, it had flown under the surface, at least for people like me: a white guy from Texas. Borne every day by people who do not look like me, who have had a different experience, but it was only until this administration and this president that that racism was invited out into the open."

He proceeded to cite the Muslim ban and the "send them back" chants as evidence of the Trump administration's racism. He also mentioned the recent mass shooting in El Paso, saying, "That violence, that hatred, that racism, that found us. It drove 600 miles from Allen, Texas to El Paso, Texas, and came into that Walmart,"

"The responsibility to respond to this is on every single one of us," O'Rourke emphasized.

"Let's make sure that that is reflected in the laws we write, that we write them in our own image, to reflect the strong, long tradition of immigrants who are Americans, America which is a country of immigrants," he concluded at the end of the clip.

Despite weak polling, O'Rourke has insisted he will not drop out of the presidential race to run for the U.S. Senate in Texas.

https://freebeacon.com/politics/orou...wTtYSh_NR-m-3w

Another one that just needs to keep talking, please.

Can't believe what an idiot this guy continues to prove himself to be... all by himself.
    Nothing says your stupid like a Beto sign in your front yard.....
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

6. The Following 3 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

08.25.19 @ 05:43 AM
    Liked 26,030 Times in 13,141 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    How much acid did this chick drop in college?
    I'm fucking voting for her in the primary, she's a hoot.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Push comes to shove
    Last Online

Premium Member

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    How much acid did this chick drop in college?
    Don't blame the acid
    I've done over 1000 hits and sold about 10,000 and I'm ok..... lmmfao

Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

@
    Liked 7,716 Times in 3,859 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by evhintexas View Post
    Don't blame the acid
    I've done over 1000 hits and sold about 10,000 and I'm ok..... lmmfao
    My man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

08.25.19 @ 07:21 AM
    Liked 17,743 Times in 10,067 Posts

Premium Member

More Democratic in-fighting breaks out between progressives and the establishment

Carlos Garcia

The rift between the progressive and establishment wings of the Democratic Party exploded into a bitter feud online Tuesday over who lost the 2016 presidential election to President Donald Trump.

The feud came to a head between pro-Clinton think tank president Neera Tanden and Nina Turner, the national co-chair of the presidential campaign of Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.).

"You have some nerve @neeratanden!" said Turner. "It's your area of expertise to start mess."

"Last time I checked, this is America and folks have a right to vote for who that want," she added. "Get off @SusanSarandon. She does not answer to you."

Turner was responding to the public battle that broke out after Tanden accused liberal actress Susan Sarandon of losing the election by refusing to vote for Hillary Clinton.

The Empire Strikes Back

Tanden fired back at Turner and accused her of helping Trump in the same way she accused Sarandon.

"Thanks @ninaturner for reminding people that you voted for Jill Stein in 2016," she tweeted. "You and @susansaradon both."

"You didn't vote for the person who could beat Trump," she continued. "You helped him by voting third party — in a swing state."

"I will vote for whoever the Dem nominee is in 2020. Hope you will do the same. Though you didn't in 2016," she added in a second tweet.

"I appreciate that in 2016 and in 2020, Senator Sanders supports the nominee, whether it's him or someone else," she added in a third tweet. "And only wished you and @SusanSarandon had listened to him."

"Don't ever come for me."

Turner did not appreciate the accusation and lobbed her own insults at Tanden.

"You don't know who the hell I voted for. Don't bring it here @neeratanden," Turner responded. "You don't want to do this dance. It's because of mean, hateful neo-liberals like you that we have Trump in the White House."

"Own your s**t," she added.

"Don't ever come for me. I only had one momma and she's dead," she concluded.

The internecine fighting in the Democratic Party appears to be increasing in hostility as the primary season continues. Whoever wins out in the end, it is certain to benefit the president if Democrats continue to bitterly fight each other.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/bernie...t%20270%20days
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen