Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

10.15.19 @ 01:36 AM
    Liked 16,665 Times in 7,319 Posts

Jill Stein is an ignorant, disgusting filthbag.
    Webmaster
    VHLinks.com - Your Van Halen Internet Resource Guide
    http://www.vhlinks.com

Check Out My YouTube Guitar Videos!
    http://www.youtube.com/banoneguitar
    Direct Link To Subscribe To My Channel!
    http://www.youtube.com/banoneguitar?sub_confirmation=1

2. The Following 6 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

10.14.19 @ 06:18 PM
    Liked 2,322 Times in 1,561 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    Raul Castro has been running the country since 2006.
    yes, but has he been running things his way or Fidel's way? (and yes, I realise it's quite possible there's no difference - so we'll see for sure now)
    If you like what you see here, please click here to donate!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning & VH1
    Favorite VH Song

Light Up The Sky
    Last Online

10.13.19 @ 07:43 PM
    Liked 633 Times in 238 Posts

The left-leaning, bleeding heart, millennial SJW's are kissing this guy's butt like he was some type of Robin Hood. More classic self-loathing of anything American by these a-holes.

Too bad we can no longer throw all these a-holes on a boat and let them live under Castro's regime so they can see first-hand what a "revolutionary" he really was while they're living on 40 pesos a week no matter how hard they work.

5. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

10.14.19 @ 01:23 PM
    Liked 2,895 Times in 1,807 Posts

Premium Member

there is no room for revisionist history to absolve Castro....it falls along the lines of "Hitler started out good for Germany because he built roads and industry"

yeah sure....THAT"S how they get you. develop a loyal following among a class of people be it economic or military, show how the people benefit from the despots policies then do whatever you want.

even Idi Amin is seen by some to be the guy who promised to reform a corrupt government never mind he did so by killing anyone who opposed him and stacking them up like cordwood in the basement of a government building

and he drove out pretty much the entire mixed race business class of his country and gave their businesses to incompetent cronies who ended up collapsing the economy.

and if there had been twitter in his time? Oh my God, this monster on twitter would have been a revelation. but he only had telegrams with which to harass government officials

and how is he viewed now in Uganda? some think he was a "man of the people"! and protected black African rights!!!!!....it's absolutely astonishing how the class that benefits is willing to give the monster a pass..and it happens over and over. People are an odd thing.

7. The Following 4 Members Like This Post:

Banned!
    Last Online

11.25.18 @ 06:41 PM
    Liked 11,189 Times in 6,765 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy Hill View Post
    and how is he viewed now in Uganda? some think he was a "man of the people"! and protected black African rights!!!!!....it's absolutely astonishing how the class that benefits is willing to give the monster a pass..and it happens over and over. People are an odd thing.
    Same with Pablo Escobar. I've been watching documentaries about him and it's unbelievable, that because he built some schools, housing for the poor, and a few soccer fields...many revere him to this day, especially those who live in Barrio Escobar.

One lady had a picture of him hanging in her house like he was Jesus and had her young daughter who was about 7 years old praising Escobar like he was Santa.

Thousands of Colombian police and citizens are in graves because of that guy. Countless bombings that killed children...a bombing of an airplane...execution of a presidential candidate and she's on her knees because she lives in a house built by him. Okaaay....

9. The Following 3 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

10.14.19 @ 11:02 AM
    Liked 18,389 Times in 10,484 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by billy007 View Post
    yes, but has he been running things his way or Fidel's way? (and yes, I realise it's quite possible there's no difference - so we'll see for sure now)
    He's been running it THEIR way. There is no difference between Raul and Fidel. They've both been there from the beginning of the revolution.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

11. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Eruption
    Last Online

10.10.19 @ 10:12 AM
    Liked 201 Times in 138 Posts

And?
    Reread the 2nd paragraph that i quoted. Batista was a dictator in the same category as Castro turned out to be. Batista's advantage: we supported him, he was therefore, as Roosevelt(?) put it, "our bastard". It's not like anybody cared about the freedom of the Cuban people.

Just want to point this out that we were embargoing a country not because Castro overthrew a freedom-respecting and peace-loving democracy. But Castro was simply not on our leash.

Without the US, no Batista regime. Without the Batista regime, no Castro regime.

People now hoping for an opening of Cuba are probably going to get disappointed. The president-elect wants to take back the policy of opening up to Cuba, the exact measures that have caused baby steps of movement inside Cuba and a perspective for the Cuban people (and also economic opportunities for American companies if i may add). This new policy, if it comes, would throw back any hopes of helping the Cuban people, something that we claim belongs to our utmost interests.

Eruption
    Last Online

10.10.19 @ 10:12 AM
    Liked 201 Times in 138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by billy007 View Post
    There have been many reports over the past years that the brothers had disputed on the future. The baby steps were Raul's doing. I am sure that he and all the other top brass have realized that they have no other choice but to start change or go down the drain.

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by sek View Post
    Reread the 2nd paragraph that i quoted. Batista was a dictator in the same category as Castro turned out to be. Batista's advantage: we supported him, he was therefore, as Roosevelt(?) put it, "our bastard". It's not like anybody cared about the freedom of the Cuban people.

Just want to point this out that we were embargoing a country not because Castro overthrew a freedom-respecting and peace-loving democracy. But Castro was simply not on our leash.

Without the US, no Batista regime. Without the Batista regime, no Castro regime.

People now hoping for an opening of Cuba are probably going to get disappointed. The president-elect wants to take back the policy of opening up to Cuba, the exact measures that have caused baby steps of movement inside Cuba and a perspective for the Cuban people (and also economic opportunities for American companies if i may add). This new policy, if it comes, would throw back any hopes of helping the Cuban people, something that we claim belongs to our utmost interests.
    We're very aware of the history. Nothing diminishes the fact that this man was one of the most vilest pieces of shit to walk the earth. Like it makes it any better to point out how he got there? The people celebrating in the streets of Miami don't give a shit about that right now. Many of their relatives are still in his prisons as the ignorant left mourn the passing of their favorite dictator.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

15. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

WOMEN AND CHILDREN FIRST/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

EVERYBODY WANTS SOME!!
    Last Online

10.14.19 @ 10:09 PM
    Liked 13,801 Times in 7,505 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by sek View Post

There is still no excuse for this guy being an evil, murderous, corrupt DICTATOR.

17. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

Default THE GIFT THAT KEEPS ON GIVING

#TrudeauEulogies Trends on Twitter to Mock Canadian PM’s Praise of Castro

The hashtag #TrudeauEulogies is trending on Twitter, mocking Canadian PM Justin Trudeau’s praising of Fidel Castro following the Cuban dictator’s death.

Curtis @FowlCanuck

"Today we mourn painter and animal rights activist, Adolf Hitler. His death also highlights the need for suicide awareness"#TrudeauEulogies

2:17 PM - 26 Nov 2016

Mikhail Menuck @MischaMenuck

It is with a heavy heart that we mourn the passing of Saddam Hussein. His advancements in chemical research live on.#trudeaueulogies

12:59 PM - 26 Nov 2016 · Toronto, Ontario

Regulus de Leo @RegulusdeLeo

Jack the Ripper was a permanent influence on the lives of many economically deprived White Chapel women. #trudeaueulogies

2:51 PM - 26 Nov 2016

Justicar @Integralmathyt

Lee Harvey Oswald was a man who wasn't afraid of taking a shot at shaking up the head of the political elite. #trudeaueulogies

2:46 PM - 26 Nov 2016

Max Renn 🇨🇦 @realMaxRenn

'While a controversial figure, Mao Zedong is remembered for promoting gender equality & improving education & healthcare'#trudeaueulogies

3:20 PM - 26 Nov 2016

Renegade @RenegadeMinds

Ghengis Khan brought his culture and leadership to countless people. #TrudeauEulogies

Deplorable Taxpayer @TheC0zmo

Kim Jong Il taught the people of North Korea that of they applied themselves, they, too, could eat . . . sometimes.#trudeaueulogies

The best of #trudeaueulogy

Twitter, as is its way, responded quickly to Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s questionable admiration of Fidel Castro following the dictator’s death. The hashtag #trudeaueulogy started trending almost immediately and has gotten funnier and funnier with each passing hour.

Here’s just a sampling of the most shared tweets sporting the hashtag. Turns out people who enjoy the free speech platform of an application like Twitter are pretty critical of a repressive dictator. Go figure.

Conservosaurus @conservosaurus

We mourn the death of Vlad the Impaler, who spearheaded initiatives which touched the hearts of millions.#TrudeauEulogies #trudeaueulogy

5:45 PM - 26 Nov 2016

Justice Don Willett 

✔@JusticeWillett

Freddie loved the company of children & made sure the dreams of every child on Elm Street came true. #TrudeauEulogy

12:19 AM - 27 Nov 2016

Laney ✨ @northerness

While a controversial figure, Skeletor used his mystic powers to grow plants and open new gateways between dimensions#trudeaueulogy

6:01 PM - 26 Nov 2016

Michael Hendrix 

✔@michael_hendrix

"A deeply religious man, Darth Vader played a formative role in his son's life." #TrudeauEulogy

6:35 PM - 26 Nov 2016

Duncan Grant @dunxgrant1

While a controversial figure, Pol Pot will be fondly remembered as the creator of Skull Jenga #trudeaueulogy #trudeaueulogies

4:03 AM - 27 Nov 2016

David Wood @Acts17

"While controversial, Sho'nuff will always be remembered as the meanest, the prettiest, and the baddest."#trudeaueulogy#TrudeauEulogies

3:37 AM - 27 Nov 2016

David Wood @Acts17

While controversial, Hurricane Katrina revitalized construction in New Orleans.#trudeaueulogy #TrudeauEulogies

3:13 AM - 27 Nov 2016

Fishing With Fredo @FishingwFredo

"We deep sadness and appreciation we honor Sauron, who sought to create a more unified world." #TrudeauEulogy#TrudeauEulogies

10:45 PM - 26 Nov 2016

Brock Bagley @brockbagley

While controversial, Henry VIII loved all his wives equally, and was a purveyor of women's rights. #trudeaueulogy#TrudeauEulogies

10:42 PM - 26 Nov 2016

Ben Shapiro 

✔@benshapiro

OJ Simpson's surprising and unappreciated devotion to cutlery carved new swaths in marital history. #trudeaueulogy

10:30 PM - 26 Nov 2016

Steve Nyquist @Cleftor

Today we remember Osama bin Laden, whose work cleared the way for the new Freedom Tower in Manhattan. #trudeaueulogy#trudeaueulogies

12:51 PM - 27 Nov 2016

Publius Hadrian @publius_hadrian

Today we celebrate the life of Nero. An avid artist, musician and part-time firefighter. The peak of Roman culture #trudeaueulogy

12:29 PM - 27 Nov 2016

https://mobile.twitter.com/hashtag/t...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

19. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Complete Zero
    Favorite VH Song

Lets Get Rockin
    Last Online

10.12.19 @ 04:38 AM
    Liked 1,922 Times in 747 Posts

Donor

It's about time this dingleberry of humanity has met his maker. Fuck him and all the people praising him.
    I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.

21. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Push comes to shove
    Last Online

10.14.19 @ 07:33 PM
    Liked 1,366 Times in 846 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

MAY THE GODS DEFECATE ON HIS WRETCHED DOG-LIKE SOUL!!!
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

“A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.”

Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

10.14.19 @ 11:16 PM
    Liked 3,930 Times in 2,394 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by evhintexas View Post
    MAY THE GODS DEFECATE ON HIS WRETCHED DOG-LIKE SOUL!!!
    piss on him too
    EVH 1979: Well, actually it's not much of a vacation, because we run everything ourselves. We design our own album cover, we have to be in the office every day to sign checks - the whole corporation revolves around us. Nothing can be done without our approval. We even have photo approval.

24. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Push comes to shove
    Last Online

10.14.19 @ 07:33 PM
    Liked 1,366 Times in 846 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by edwardv View Post
    piss on him too
    FB_IMG_1480339494726.jpg
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

“A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.”

26. The Following Member Likes This Post: