Page 1 of 11 1234 ... LastLast
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

03.29.17 @ 02:57 PM
    Liked 8,505 Times in 4,600 Posts

Premium Member

Default Explosion rocks Chelsea in New York City

Earlier today a pipe bomb was set off on a Marine 5k run in Seaside Heights NJ too..

A dumpster blew up at 8:40 p.m. Saturday night in Chelsea, blowing out the lower windows of a 14-story residence for the blind.

At least 26 suffered minor injuries from what may have been an explosive device, police sources told The Post.

The explosion, described by one neighbor as “deafening,” happened outside the Associated Blind Housing facility at 135 W. 23rd Street. The facility provides housing, training and other services for the blind.

According to police radio transmissions, the people inside the facility have been initially told to remain inside as police began their investigation.

Two buildings to the east of the facility were being evacuated. No fires have been reported, but multiple emergency vehicles, including ambulances, rushed to the scene.

“It was a quiet night, and then I heard this deafening boom,” said Jakir Aussin, who works at a Dunkin Donuts at 23rd and Sixth Avenue. “My first thought was, ‘Oh god, a bomb,’ so I got down on the floor.”

He added “I looked outside and it’s all broken glass, car alarms going off — I still don’t know what happened.”

Witnesses described hearing a massive noise — “100x louder than thunder,” one tweeted.

The smell of gunfire filled the air. People flooded the street from nearby bars and restaurants.

“Louder than any thunder I’e ever heard in my life,” tweeted Liz Mandel. “Like the sky exploded. Shook the building.”

http://nypost.com/2016/09/17/explosi...new-york-city/
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Little Guitars
    Last Online

03.29.17 @ 02:54 PM
    Liked 14,281 Times in 6,953 Posts

Premium Member

Well, probably some nuns, they better pull some during tomorrow's airport security checks.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    Earlier today a pipe bomb was set off on a Marine 5k run in Seaside Heights NJ too..

A dumpster blew up at 8:40 p.m. Saturday night in Chelsea, blowing out the lower windows of a 14-story residence for the blind.

At least 26 suffered minor injuries from what may have been an explosive device, police sources told The Post.

The explosion, described by one neighbor as “deafening,” happened outside the Associated Blind Housing facility at 135 W. 23rd Street. The facility provides housing, training and other services for the blind.

According to police radio transmissions, the people inside the facility have been initially told to remain inside as police began their investigation.

Two buildings to the east of the facility were being evacuated. No fires have been reported, but multiple emergency vehicles, including ambulances, rushed to the scene.

“It was a quiet night, and then I heard this deafening boom,” said Jakir Aussin, who works at a Dunkin Donuts at 23rd and Sixth Avenue. “My first thought was, ‘Oh god, a bomb,’ so I got down on the floor.”

He added “I looked outside and it’s all broken glass, car alarms going off — I still don’t know what happened.”

Witnesses described hearing a massive noise — “100x louder than thunder,” one tweeted.

The smell of gunfire filled the air. People flooded the street from nearby bars and restaurants.

“Louder than any thunder I’e ever heard in my life,” tweeted Liz Mandel. “Like the sky exploded. Shook the building.”

http://nypost.com/2016/09/17/explosi...new-york-city/

Three Bombs Found in New Jersey After Explosion Sparks Terrorism Fears

Federal investigators found three bombs with shrapnel after investigating a Saturday morning bombing in a New Jersey beach town that they are treating as suspected terrorism.

The bomb went off in a trash can timed to go off at the same time the Seaside Semper Five Marine Corps Charity 5K was set to occur.

No one was injured in the explosion, but the race has been canceled out of an abundance of caution, and a four-block radius around the area was closed off, according to the Asbury Park Press.

Authorities found two undetonated shrapnel devices connected to the exploded bomb, but it appears it “didn’t do the damage it was supposed to,” Al Della Fave, a spokesman for the Ocean County Prosecutor’s Office said.

The explosion occurred around 9:30 a.m. as spectators and runners were about to line up for the start of the race, according to New Jersey 101.5.

The FBI and the U.S. Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives is leading the investigation into the bomb with assistance from New Jersey State Police and local and county authorities.

Gov. Chris Christie has been briefed on the incident, and the New York City Police Department’s Counterterrorism Bureau is monitoring developments.

“We are grateful that nobody was injured, but this is a serious act of violence against the people of New Jersey,” Attorney General Christopher Porrino told New Jersey 101.5 Saturday afternoon. “We will not rest until we find the person or persons responsible.”

No suspects have been found, authorities say.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

Favorite VH Album

ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Soul Kitchen
    Last Online

03.29.17 @ 01:00 PM
    Liked 836 Times in 570 Posts

Premium Member

Wow. Miracle no one was killed.
    "I'm the opposite of Bill Cosby. Diamond Dave always gets your approval." (DLR)

"Kids, just say NO to marriage". (Al Bundy)

Rawhide in "A"

OAA

8. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Respect my Wind
    Last Online

03.29.17 @ 11:52 AM
    Liked 1,046 Times in 600 Posts

It's only the beginning, obama has imported 100k of Syrias best bomb builders. Give them time to get acclimated and acquire bomb making shit and this will be a weekly occurrence in America. Islam and America don't mix but democrats don't care, they are votes.

10. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Last Online

03.27.17 @ 02:01 PM
    Liked 922 Times in 636 Posts

Premium Member

Hillary struggling to stay awake as she talks about the bombing:

Michael Caine on Jaws: The Revenge:

"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

Samuel Johnson 1775 : “Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel”

"McDonalds is The Antichrist" - Bill Hicks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw

12. The Following Member Likes This Post:

14. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Little Guitars
    Last Online

03.29.17 @ 02:54 PM
    Liked 14,281 Times in 6,953 Posts

Premium Member

Going to?

I regret it already.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

16. The Following 5 Members Like This Post:

orig VH fan x craps champ edwardv's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

03.29.17 @ 02:55 PM
    Liked 1,769 Times in 1,118 Posts

Premium Member

I go surf fishing in Seaside Heights NJ headed there in a week or so. Hope they catch the MFers. When they catch them publicly execute them.

A big thanks to the off duty police officer in Minnesota who killed the knife wielding jihadist. Pays to have to carry a gun even when your not working.
    Last edited by edwardv; 09.18.16 at 03:19 AM.
    EVH 1979: Well, actually it's not much of a vacation, because we run everything ourselves. We design our own album cover, we have to be in the office every day to sign checks - the whole corporation revolves around us. Nothing can be done without our approval. We even have photo approval.

18. The Following 3 Members Like This Post:

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Last Online

03.29.17 @ 10:05 AM
    Liked 1,687 Times in 843 Posts

"No link to terrorism". Really? It doesn't matter if the person who did this was Amish, it's still terrorism.

20. The Following 4 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

Update 1:10 AM ET: In a press briefing, police officials confirmed that the suspect made “references to Allah” while conducting the terrorist attack and “asked at least one person if they were Muslim when they assaulted them.” Officials noted that there is “no evidence” that any other individuals were involved in the attack, and there is “no imminent threat” to civilians as the suspect was killed in a confrontation with an off-duty police officer.

The suspect is has no significant criminal background, police noted, with only three incidents on his record, “most minor traffic violations.”

The individual in question was wearing a “private security uniform.” Officials do not have any evidence tying it to “any other incident,” including the bombs discovered in New Jersey and an explosion in New York.

St. Cloud Police Chief Blair Anderson said police still “need to figure out what the motivation was” before confirming that the incident was an instance of jihad.

Mayor Dave Kleis said the mall will remain close “until further notice.”

LIVE on #Periscope: Update at crossroads mall. Stabbing shooting occurred in st cloud minnesota https://t.co/sgYXCBGkhC

— jacob (@JacobMSchmitt) September 18, 2016

http://www.breitbart.com/national-se.../17/minnesota/
    Last edited by bklynboy68; 09.18.16 at 03:29 AM.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

03.29.17 @ 12:37 PM
    Liked 3,484 Times in 1,789 Posts

I feel bad saying this because the thought would have been impossible at one time. I think it will come out that these bombs were tied to some right wing extremists/hate group. Now maybe it will be true or maybe it was done to change the election narrative.

I very much doubt this is terror from foreign nationals. Will be local and will be white

23. The Following Member Likes This Post: