The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 12:32 PM
    Liked 11,776 Times in 6,523 Posts

Premium Member

Default DEMS IN CONGRESS HACKED

HACKER HORROR: ALL CELLPHONE NUMBERS, EMAIL OF DEMS IN CONGRESS

August 12, 2016

After disappearing for a couple of weeks, the hacker†“Guccifer 2.0”†returned late this afternoon to provide a new headache for Democrats.

In a post to his WordPress blog, the vandal--who previously provided nearly 20,000 Democratic National Committee e-mails to Wikileaks--uploaded an Excel file that includes the cell phone numbers and private e-mail addresses of nearly every Democratic member of the House of Representatives.

The Excel file also includes similar contact information for hundreds of congressional staff members (chiefs of staff, press secretaries, legislative directors, schedulers) and campaign personnel.

In announcing the leak of the document, “Guccifer 2.0” reported that the spreadsheet was stolen during a hack of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. “As you see I wasn’t wasting my time! It was even easier than in the case of the DNC breach,” the hacker wrote.

Along with the Excel file, “Guccifer 2.0” also uploaded documents that included the account names and passwords for an assortment of subscription services used by the DCCC, from Lexis-Nexis to Glenn Beck’s web site (password: nutbag).

While “Guccifer 2.0” claims to be Romanian and an “unknown hacker with a laptop,” cybersecurity investigators have concluded that he is part of a Russian intelligence operation that has targeted the DNC, Hillary Clinton campaign staffers, and†assorted Republicans, including John McCain, Lindsey Graham, and Michele Bachmann.

In a message today, the hacker branded the U.S. presidential elections a “farce” that is “being settled behind the scenes as it was with Bernie Sanders.” He added, “I wonder what happened to the true democracy, to the equal opportunities, the things we love the United States for. The big money bags are fighting for power today. They are lying constantly and don’t keep their word. The MSM are producing tons of propaganda† hiding the real stuff behind it. But I do believe that people have right to know what’s going on inside the election process in fact.”

“Guccifer 2.0” also invited reporters to contact him via Twitter direct message: “Dear journalists, you may send me a DM if you’re interested in exclusive materials from the DCCC, which I have plenty of.”

http://thesmokinggun.com/buster/demo...cc-hack-645891
    †"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesnít really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

UPDATE: Guccifer 2.0 Leaks Documents from NANCY PELOSIíS PERSONAL COMPUTER!

This one's just a tease. Nancy should be shaking in her depends
    †"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesnít really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 12:16 PM
    Liked 18,157 Times in 8,973 Posts

Couldn't happen to a less capable person...unless they hack Mitch McConnell.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

4. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Respect my Wind
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 10:41 PM
    Liked 1,139 Times in 649 Posts

I hope they expose the core hypocrisy of the democrat party, fucking filthy lying scum they all are.

Edit- don't think for a moment that I believe the republicans are any different.

6. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Yep, hopefully Guccifer goes after them next too.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    Yep, hopefully Guccifer goes after them next too.
    McConnel, Ryan, Flake, McCain, we can start there.

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

All you need to look at to see a corrupt political system is that McConnell and Pelosi are still in positions of power in their respective parties.

Not sure I have come across two bigger dimwits. I've met Pelosi...the light bulb is pretty low wattage, and I know all I need to know about McConnell from reading about him and listening to him. He's an idiot.

10. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 12:15 PM
    Liked 2,387 Times in 1,489 Posts

Premium Member

Nanny Pelosi comes from a long line of corruption in Baltimore her father and grandfather were products of a machine that ruled and somewhat did up to Martin Omalley. Ask her how Jack Pollack and company ran the city and did business with the mob using her father and grandfather as Mayors.
    EVH 1979: Well, actually it's not much of a vacation, because we run everything ourselves. We design our own album cover, we have to be in the office every day to sign checks - the whole corporation revolves around us. Nothing can be done without our approval. We even have photo approval.

12. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

Corruption in Baltimore? No way, next thing you are going to tell me is that Chicago and Detroit are corrupt as well.

Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 12:15 PM
    Liked 2,387 Times in 1,489 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    Corruption in Baltimore? No way, next thing you are going to tell me is that Chicago and Detroit are corrupt as well.
    Let me put it to you this way in the 50s, 60s and 70s in Balmer the man I mentioned above had so much power he could get your kid into U of M with a phone call for a price and a ton of other things in Maryland much much worse of course for a price. He had most of the judges,contractors,politicians and police all in his pocket and was actually well respected. His heirs have carried it on but over time they have lost power in the city. Lord only knows who runs it now but someone does trust me.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Pollack
    Last edited by edwardv; 08.13.16 at 06:01 AM.
    EVH 1979: Well, actually it's not much of a vacation, because we run everything ourselves. We design our own album cover, we have to be in the office every day to sign checks - the whole corporation revolves around us. Nothing can be done without our approval. We even have photo approval.

Favorite VH Album

all of them
    Favorite VH Song

If its Eddie, its Van Halen
    Last Online

12.15.17 @ 10:20 AM
    Liked 527 Times in 242 Posts

Seems like if the Dems aren't getting hacked those surrounding them keep getting whacked by the Clinton Crime Family.
    'Old Van Halen, when I was in it-classic Van Halen-makes you wanna drink, dance and screw, right? And the new Van Halen encourages you to drink milk, drive a Nissan and have a relationship.' - David Lee Roth.

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Respect my Wind
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 10:41 PM
    Liked 1,139 Times in 649 Posts

I have a feeling this is only starting out with the dems, and they'll (Guccifer, wikileaks) finish it off with republican atrocities to convey a final message of how the American people are being assfucked by these two parties.

Vote Libertarian, like, ya know?

Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Dreams
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 01:13 PM
    Liked 650 Times in 369 Posts

I have a feeling that they could release anything and everything and people would still vote for their own party.

No matter what comes up about Clinton or Trump, people will make excuses for them.
    Cabo x 20
    Van Halen x 11
    Sammy x 20+
    DLR x 2

18. The Following 2 Members Like This Post: