Favorite VH Album

All of them
    Favorite VH Song

All of them
    Last Online

06.24.19 @ 11:09 AM
    Liked 2,912 Times in 1,550 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fuddman5150 View Post
    HH do you need a gun bro? If be more than happy to give you a piece on me. I want you and TST to be safe along with the family.

Sent from my iPhone using swagger
    Thank you Scott! Awesome gesture! Bro, we are locked and loaded. Between my Barretta 9, a S&W 357 and 38, on the handgun side of things, we are good. In fact, have seriously thought about buying 2, glock 40's to keep on me at work, simply because the 9mm is a tad big.
    Since Dallas, more and more guys within my dept are packing guns, and as of right now, it's against our departments polices to do so. But, I, and many others have decided you can't depend on administrations to make quick decisions regarding our safety. They rather do studies and shit, while we continue to walk into situations that leave us open as targets without protection. It's all examples of, " taking matters into our own hands". We can not wait until someone, (fire/EMS) officials gets shots and killed before any open dialogue about carrying a weapon, is discussed. At this point, department administrators can continue to sit on their thumbs and we will do what we got to do. Those of us in the trenches of the urban warfare, are at risk. Not the admins.

I'd say by the end of summer, most of us are gonna open carry!

HH
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    VH LINKS Resident Paramedic/Firefighter
    #officialhashtaghater
    Copyright holder of all things, "<-----------------"

UC<------Goal in life to be included in an HH sig-----

2. The Following 5 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

@
    Liked 7,368 Times in 3,657 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Halen View Post
    Thank you Scott! Awesome gesture! Bro, we are locked and loaded. Between my Barretta 9, a S&W 357 and 38, on the handgun side of things, we are good. In fact, have seriously thought about buying 2, glock 40's to keep on me at work, simply because the 9mm is a tad big.
    Since Dallas, more and more guys within my dept are packing guns, and as of right now, it's against our departments polices to do so. But, I, and many others have decided you can't depend on administrations to make quick decisions regarding our safety. They rather do studies and shit, while we continue to walk into situations that leave us open as targets without protection. It's all examples of, " taking matters into our own hands". We can not wait until someone, (fire/EMS) officials gets shots and killed before any open dialogue about carrying a weapon, is discussed. At this point, department administrators can continue to sit on their thumbs and we will do what we got to do. Those of us in the trenches of the urban warfare, are at risk. Not the admins.

HH
    HH don't buy a .40. It's really not that great. If buy a glock 29 if you can find one. I have 2 and it's a 10mm and its packs a punch and is accurate. Or if you want something different than that get a .357 sig. I use those and it's pretty much the best you can use.

4. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Last Online

06.22.19 @ 03:17 AM
    Liked 1,305 Times in 676 Posts

Premium Member

HH don't buy a .40. It's really not that great. If buy a glock 29 if you can find one. I have 2 and it's a 10mm and its packs a punch and is accurate. Or if you want something different than that get a .357 sig. I use those and it's pretty much the best you can use.

I'm a 1911 fan myself. Kinda want a Kimber ultra carry so if I miss, everybody will be a little more deaf lol

6. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

@

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by VanZeppelin667 View Post
    I'm a 1911 fan myself. Kinda want a Kimber ultra carry so if I miss, everybody will be a little more deaf lol
    Never been big on kimber. When I first starting buying guns I bought a colt gold cup. Still have it but they've been known to jam which is why I don't carry it everyday. I also have my dads colt 1911A1 which he carried in the navy.

These days I usually carry my glock 29, my sig p238 380 on the ankle and I always carry a 12 gauge in the trunk. I'll also switch out my glock for my sig sp2022 .357 sig.

I have a few .45's but they don't have the performance that I would like. Great at close range but if I was in a fire fight I would t want it. I'm really a fan of 10mm.

Last Online

Premium Member

Never been big on kimber. When I first starting buying guns I bought a colt gold cup. Still have it but they've been known to jam which is why I don't carry it everyday. I also have my dads colt 1911A1 which he carried in the navy.

These days I usually carry my glock 29, my sig p238 380 on the ankle and I always carry a 12 gauge in the trunk. I'll also switch out my glock for my sig sp2022 .357 sig.

I have a few .45's but they don't have the performance that I would like. Great at close range but if I was in a fire fight I would t want it. I'm really a fan of 10mm.

The Ultra Carry is light for a .45 and thin since it's a single stacked mag. The profile is the selling point to me since we aren't allowed to carry.

Normally I'd turn away from Kimber since they're overpriced IMO.

Last Online

Premium Member

HH
    Our administration people start talking about buying body armor. Then they start debating soft armor or plate carriers. Then they tell you that if anybody is caught carrying they may be terminated...........

My question is if they know the danger is there yet they forbid defense carry and are now on the books talking about armor and don't deliver, then somebody gets shot, then what.

Favorite VH Song

"Dance The Night Away"
    Last Online

06.24.19 @ 10:59 AM
    Liked 2,159 Times in 1,462 Posts

Get yerself an .88 magnum

11. The Following 3 Members Like This Post:

Good Enough
    Last Online

11.14.17 @ 05:38 PM
    Liked 755 Times in 500 Posts

This thread reminds how grateful I am to be Canadian...

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

06.24.19 @ 10:14 AM
    Liked 8,858 Times in 6,368 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by cdnangel View Post
    This thread reminds how grateful I am to be Canadian...
    Because if we're not killed outright, and only hurt/maimed, the hospital costs are covered?

j/k.
    Yeah, I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. For now...
    "There's too many people on this basketball that's floating around the sun, who are too afraid to allow themselves to FEEL" - Edward Van Halen
    "Van Halen was never about the singer..." - A very wise fan.
    "Embrace the past. Live in the moment but keep your eyes on the future, and keep on moving forward..." - Richie Sambora

14. The Following 3 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

all
    Favorite VH Song

simple rhyme
    Last Online

06.20.19 @ 02:57 AM
    Liked 1,335 Times in 590 Posts

HH
    Be Safe out there...
    Thanks for what you do...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    WHAT IS UNDERSTOOD NEED NOT BE DISCUSSED

Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

@

Donor

I hated glocks for years until I tried one.

17. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Pirates of the Carribean
    Favorite VH Song

How Many Say Aye?
    Last Online

06.24.19 @ 09:51 AM
    Liked 2,825 Times in 1,464 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Default The Blue/ Red Line.

I bought one over 20 years ago and it's still my favorite. Not my edc cause it's a full size (22) but I still love it.
    Last edited by Ted Van Halen; 07.17.16 at 03:37 PM.
    -TVH-

There seems to be some perverse human characteristic that likes to make easy things difficult. -Warren Buffett

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. -Thomas Paine

What is government itself but the greatest of all reflections on human nature? - James Madison

Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian. - Henry Ford

19. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

@

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Van Halen View Post
    I bought one over 20 years ago and it's still my favorite. Not my edc cause it's a full size (22) but I still love it.
    First gun I bought was a colt Python. Tried carrying it but a 6 inch barrel doesn't conceal well. Lol.

Favorite VH Album

Pirates of the Carribean
    Favorite VH Song

How Many Say Aye?
    Last Online

06.24.19 @ 09:51 AM
    Liked 2,825 Times in 1,464 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Were you going thru a Dirty Harry phase? Lol
    -TVH-

There seems to be some perverse human characteristic that likes to make easy things difficult. -Warren Buffett

If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my child may have peace. -Thomas Paine

What is government itself but the greatest of all reflections on human nature? - James Madison

Any man who thinks he can be happy and prosperous by letting the Government take care of him better take a closer look at the American Indian. - Henry Ford

22. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

All of them
    Favorite VH Song

All of them
    Last Online

06.24.19 @ 11:09 AM
    Liked 2,912 Times in 1,550 Posts

Anyone notice that the POTUS POS kept his speech short and sweet? His demeanor sure seemed, "Different" from 5 days ago. Reality setting in, possibly?

HH<------Think the country is ready to put away its, "PC Blanket", and get some real talk kicking up?----------------------
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    VH LINKS Resident Paramedic/Firefighter
    #officialhashtaghater
    Copyright holder of all things, "<-----------------"

UC<------Goal in life to be included in an HH sig-----

24. The Following 2 Members Like This Post: