Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    10.11.09
    Posts
    10,534
    Last Online

    12.13.17 @ 05:55 PM
    Likes
    569
    Liked 1,478 Times in 1,008 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default Elite K-8 school teaches white students they’re born racist

    Elite K-8 school teaches white students they’re born racist

    http://nypost.com/2016/07/01/elite-k...e-born-racist/
    Michael Caine on Jaws: The Revenge:

    "I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

    Samuel Johnson 1775 : “Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel”

    "McDonalds is The Antichrist" - Bill Hicks

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw

  2. #2
    Atomic Punk Dave's Dreidel's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.10.05
    Age
    47
    Location
    Kate Upton's Closet
    Posts
    37,878
    Favorite VH Album

    Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

    The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

    12.13.17 @ 12:19 PM
    Likes
    3,505
    Liked 18,129 Times in 8,953 Posts

    Default

    It's a private school I assume? If parents are stupid enough to send their kids and their money there, it's on them.

    Fuck'em.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

    Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

    David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

    Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

    Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

    DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

  3. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:


  4. #3
    Atomic Punk I Coulda Hada VH's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.29.00
    Location
    Land O' Lakers
    Posts
    30,440
    Favorite VH Album

    The First One
    Favorite VH Song

    I'm The One
    Last Online

    12.13.17 @ 06:25 PM
    Likes
    10,305
    Liked 16,533 Times in 9,370 Posts

    Default

    If you're white, it ain't right ...
    "It's so lonely at the top because it's so crowded at the bottom" - Diamond David Lee Roth

    "If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you"

    "Be careful what you wish for because you just might lose what you already have"

    "Women and Children First ... The REAL Van Halen III"

  5. #4
    Atomic Punk japeape's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.05.15
    Posts
    7,870
    Last Online

    12.12.17 @ 01:33 PM
    Likes
    5,597
    Liked 7,618 Times in 3,995 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rocknblues81 View Post
    Elite K-8 school teaches white students they’re born racist

    http://nypost.com/2016/07/01/elite-k...e-born-racist/
    This is getting out of hand.

    Kids are born pure & untainted.
    I'm so fucking tired of all this white guilt peddled by other white's.
    It's like political correctness is a one-up kind of game:
    Oh yeah, well you were racist the moment you were conceived!

    I can see stuff like this really influencing how my younger nieces think.
    They are starting to do the "correcting" thing, and i have no problem
    with anyone (black, white, middle eastern, etc.)

    But people are being taught to sort of micro manage their feelings & reactions.
    "Brownies? Well, what did she mean by that?"

  6. The Following 3 Members Like This Post:


  7. #5
    Atomic Punk I Coulda Hada VH's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.29.00
    Location
    Land O' Lakers
    Posts
    30,440
    Favorite VH Album

    The First One
    Favorite VH Song

    I'm The One
    Last Online

    12.13.17 @ 06:25 PM
    Likes
    10,305
    Liked 16,533 Times in 9,370 Posts

    Default

    Racism against whites is still racism.
    "It's so lonely at the top because it's so crowded at the bottom" - Diamond David Lee Roth

    "If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you"

    "Be careful what you wish for because you just might lose what you already have"

    "Women and Children First ... The REAL Van Halen III"

  8. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:


  9. #6
    Atomic Punk Wruff_ajax's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.15.03
    Location
    US of America
    Posts
    8,884
    Favorite VH Album

    =VH= II
    Last Online

    12.13.17 @ 02:56 PM
    Likes
    740
    Liked 788 Times in 378 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Yep. White privilege. If you're white then you are racist by default. You may not realize it but you are a racist, according to these liberal knobs.
    I had a biz ethics prof a few years ago who somehow made this a big part of her curriculum. Dumb students just sit there nodding in agreement while she used her pulpit to advance her twisted leftist ideologies.
    Needless to say she and I butted heads daily. I continuously called her out on her B.S in front of the class., telling everyone in class exactly what she was up to. She had no defense.
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

  10. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:


  11. #7
    Atomic Punk I Coulda Hada VH's Avatar
    Join Date
    12.29.00
    Location
    Land O' Lakers
    Posts
    30,440
    Favorite VH Album

    The First One
    Favorite VH Song

    I'm The One
    Last Online

    12.13.17 @ 06:25 PM
    Likes
    10,305
    Liked 16,533 Times in 9,370 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wruff_ajax View Post
    Yep. White privilege. If you're white then you are racist by default. You may not realize it but you are a racist, according to these liberal knobs.
    I had a biz ethics prof a few years ago who somehow made this a big part of her curriculum. Dumb students just sit there nodding in agreement while she used her pulpit to advance her twisted leftist ideologies.
    Needless to say she and I butted heads daily. I continuously called her out on her B.S in front of the class., telling everyone in class exactly what she was up to. She had no defense.
    What grade did you end up with in that class?
    "It's so lonely at the top because it's so crowded at the bottom" - Diamond David Lee Roth

    "If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving is not for you"

    "Be careful what you wish for because you just might lose what you already have"

    "Women and Children First ... The REAL Van Halen III"

  12. #8
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    10.11.09
    Posts
    10,534
    Last Online

    12.13.17 @ 05:55 PM
    Likes
    569
    Liked 1,478 Times in 1,008 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    It's a private school I assume? If parents are stupid enough to send their kids and their money there, it's on them.

    Fuck'em.
    Good point.

    However, it still goes to show what these people are up to.

    I'm tired of ranting against the libs. The extreme right is getting worse as a reaction. Honestly, that's a good bit of what conservatism is.... A reaction against really bad idea's.
    Michael Caine on Jaws: The Revenge:

    "I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

    Samuel Johnson 1775 : “Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel”

    "McDonalds is The Antichrist" - Bill Hicks

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw

  13. #9
    Atomic Punk
    Join Date
    10.11.09
    Posts
    10,534
    Last Online

    12.13.17 @ 05:55 PM
    Likes
    569
    Liked 1,478 Times in 1,008 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by japeape View Post
    This is getting out of hand.

    Kids are born pure & untainted.
    I'm so fucking tired of all this white guilt peddled by other white's.
    It's like political correctness is a one-up kind of game:
    Oh yeah, well you were racist the moment you were conceived!

    I can see stuff like this really influencing how my younger nieces think.
    They are starting to do the "correcting" thing, and i have no problem
    with anyone (black, white, middle eastern, etc.)

    But people are being taught to sort of micro manage their feelings & reactions.
    "Brownies? Well, what did she mean by that?"
    It's not about "making things fair" but it's about "flipping the script". These assholes just will not come out and admit it though.
    Michael Caine on Jaws: The Revenge:

    "I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

    Samuel Johnson 1775 : “Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel”

    "McDonalds is The Antichrist" - Bill Hicks

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw

  14. #10
    Atomic Punk japeape's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.05.15
    Posts
    7,870
    Last Online

    12.12.17 @ 01:33 PM
    Likes
    5,597
    Liked 7,618 Times in 3,995 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I Coulda Hada VH View Post
    What grade did you end up with in that class?
    When i was in Junior High, i had a Civics teacher who was very right wing.
    We had to write some paper on the current election, and because of my parents
    and upbringing, i wrote one on my support for (i think) Walter Mondale, or whomever
    was running, i can't recall.
    Didn't he have the woman as his running mate?
    Blonde, short hair.

    Anyway, the teacher graded my paper & gave me an A.
    Like my only A in any sort of Civics or History related classes.

    He said, "I disagree with your politics, but man, that was exceptionally written!"

    Today, i probably would have gotten a failing grade, whether i was Left or Right,
    depending on the teacher's personal views.

  15. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:


  16. #11
    Atomic Punk Wruff_ajax's Avatar
    Join Date
    03.15.03
    Location
    US of America
    Posts
    8,884
    Favorite VH Album

    =VH= II
    Last Online

    12.13.17 @ 02:56 PM
    Likes
    740
    Liked 788 Times in 378 Posts


    Premium Member

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by I Coulda Hada VH View Post
    What grade did you end up with in that class?
    A-, if memory serves.
    I remember thinking that our differences may cost me, but in the end thinking that she was fair about the grade.
    _-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

  17. The Following Member Likes This Post:


  18. #12
    Eruption
    Join Date
    12.26.13
    Age
    21
    Location
    East Virginia
    Posts
    1,285
    Favorite VH Album

    For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge
    Favorite VH Song

    Mine All Mine
    Last Online

    12.11.17 @ 08:16 PM
    Likes
    3,248
    Liked 911 Times in 467 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wruff_ajax View Post
    A-, if memory serves.
    I remember thinking that our differences may cost me, but in the end thinking that she was fair about the grade.
    I'm still salty about my last maymester class where I got a 79.4.... I was always the devils advocate of the class and I wore my "Make America Great Again" hat to class everyday. I even bought him coffee when went to the library on break because the electronic machine was broken and he didn't have cash...

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. PHILIP ANSELMO Denies Being Racist After 'White Power' Shoutout At 'Dimebash' Event
    By bklynboy68 in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Music Only)
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 12.26.16, 09:56 PM
  2. School Calls Police After Third Grader Makes ‘Racist’ Comment About Brownies. Then Mo
    By rocknblues81 in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06.29.16, 09:49 PM
  3. MA High school students march for jobs
    By voivod in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 02.26.13, 12:09 PM
  4. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09.11.12, 05:47 PM
  5. High School students to get Wakeup Calls from school...
    By voivod in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03.11.11, 12:19 PM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •