Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 03:36 AM
    Liked 11,719 Times in 6,493 Posts

Premium Member

Default Somali War Criminal Working as Airport Security Guard in Washington D.C.

TRUMP'S NUMBERS JUST WENT UP.

A Somali national accused of leading mass executions and torturing people during his country’s bloody civil war in the 1980s has been working as a security guard at the Dulles International Airport in Washington, D.C, passing through all TSA and FBI checks for the past six years.

Yusuf Abdi Ali, who is living in Alexandria, Virginia, was discovered by the Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority, according to Fox 5. Ali had been through the full, federally mandated vetting process required to obtain an airport badge, officials said.

Since the revelation, Ali has been placed on administrative leave, and his airport access has been revoked. Airport officials said that they are aware the Somali native was named in a lawsuit filed by a human rights group in 2006 for crimes against humanity. According to CNN, the case has faced several appeals and is headed to the Supreme Court.

“The Metropolitan Washington Airports Authority maintains a contract with Master Security to provide unarmed security services,” MWAA spokesman Rob Yingling said. “Master Security’s employees are subject to the full, federally-mandated vetting process in order to be approved for an airport badge, including a criminal history records check by the FBI and a security threat assessment by the TSA.”

Tingling said the authority has “verified that all of these processes were followed and approved” when it comes to Ali.

The MWAA also said it was unaware of the pending litigation involving Ali and is now reviewing the information surrounding that case.

The U.S. government has been aware of Ali for several years, officials told CNN, “based upon allegations that he had been involved in human rights violations.” They declined to provide any further information.

“He oversaw some of the most incredible violence that you can imagine,” Kathy Roberts, a lawyer for the Center of Justice and Accountability, which is leading the civil lawsuit, told CNN. “He tortured people personally; he oversaw torture.”

A government regime led by Mohamed Siad Barre took power in 1969 and ruled dictatorially following a coup in Somalia. Ali served as a commander in the regime and is accused of terrorizing Isaaq, the once-dominant clan in the country’s northern region.

“He tied [my brother] to military vehicle and dragged him behind. He said to us if you’ve got enough power, get him back,” one survivor said on a 1992 CBC documentary. “He shredded him into pieces. That’s how he died.”

However, Ali denies all the accusations of violence, claiming they are both “false” and “baseless.”

“How dare anyone call him a war criminal,” Joseph Peter Drennan, Ali’s lawyer, said. “If he is indeed a war criminal, take him to The Hague. Or if he is a war criminal, take it up with the immigration authorities. Don’t sue him in an American court.”

“My client deserves to live in the U.S. just as any other legal permanent resident,” he added.

Ali first came to the United States on a visa through his wife, who became a citizen. She was found guilty in 2006 of naturalization fraud, after claiming to be a refugee from Somalia’s Isaaq clan.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016...ashington-d-c/
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

2. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Atomic Punk lovemachine97(Version 2)'s Avatar
    Last Online

12.09.17 @ 11:21 PM
    Liked 3,107 Times in 1,819 Posts

Premium Member

I'd argue his experience has provided him with necessary skills to work for TSA.

4. The Following 5 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 03:36 AM
    Liked 11,719 Times in 6,493 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by lovemachine97(Version 2) View Post
    I'd argue his experience has provided him with necessary skills to work for TSA.

You're on a roll.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

6. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Push comes to shove
    Last Online

12.09.17 @ 03:43 PM
    Liked 1,106 Times in 675 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Fuck him
    Piss on his bloodline
    Put him to the sword
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

“A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.”

8. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 05:49 PM
    Liked 1,961 Times in 984 Posts

Instead of taking that recent picture, they should have been reloading.

Good Enough
    Last Online

11.14.17 @ 06:38 PM
    Liked 753 Times in 498 Posts

You would think during the vetting process they might have thought "oh shit...Canada deported him"...

11. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 08:27 PM
    Liked 18,066 Times in 8,926 Posts

No kidding!
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

13. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.07.17 @ 12:54 PM
    Liked 1,229 Times in 448 Posts

"Watch what people are cynical about, and one can often discover what they lack.” -- Gen. George S. Patton

Favorite VH Album

Complete Zero
    Favorite VH Song

Lets Get Rockin
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 10:00 AM
    Liked 1,861 Times in 730 Posts

Donor

Lawyers are fucking scumbags. You can tell that even this guys lawyer knows he's a war criminal. It's crazy that this guy has that security job. We should deport him and his wife.
    I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.

Atomic Punk Get The Show On The Road's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 09:21 PM
    Liked 10,811 Times in 5,684 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by sickman View Post
    Lawyers are fucking scumbags. You can tell that even this guys lawyer knows he's a war criminal. It's crazy that this guy has that security job. We should deport him and his wife.
    No, that would be inhumane. Think about the children man. It's not their fault.
    The only genre I really know is Van Halen.

Favorite VH Album

Complete Zero
    Favorite VH Song

Lets Get Rockin
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 10:00 AM
    Liked 1,861 Times in 730 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Get The Show On The Road View Post
    No, that would be inhumane. Think about the children man. It's not their fault.
    I don't give a shit about their children. They should have been thinking about their children before breaking the law in the US. The mom should have been thinking about her "future" kids before fucking a mass murderer. Not my problem. The parents are 100% to blame for any hardship that comes their kids way.
    I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.