Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Last Online

10.22.16 @ 10:25 AM
    Liked 28 Times in 13 Posts

Just wondering if Sammy said anything VH related last night on Rockline. That is, anything that his big mouth hasn't spewed already.

Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller........

Last Online

10.19.16 @ 10:31 AM
    Liked 480 Times in 249 Posts

Premium Member
    i heard most of it. they didn't really spend much time on VH. he said that he didn't think they wanted him back and that the only way he'd go back was if he posted a poll on his website and his fans told him to go back. but if they told him not to go back he wouldn't. He has a cold so his voice was obviously shot. which probably explains why a lotta people said he sounded bad on NFL show.

what cracks me up about hagar is again he mentioned how he's not a "Greatest hits" kinda artist. this coming from a man who has like 3 best of records out (solo) and at least one live album (which might as well be included as a best of record). and who was at work on another best of anthology when he decided to change it to this new record.

what kinda logic is that?

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

3 best of solo albums? I can only think of 2, Capital and Geffan, oh well doesn't matter I guess. Anyway, Sammy has stated publically before that those two lables were going to release a 'best of' whether Sammy liked it or not, it was not his choice. The 'unboxed' release is well documented, that he did that with the blessing of Ed and Alex, and he only cut those two new songs to help pay for his divorce or something like that.

I agree that he is not a 'best of' performer, if he was I don't think he would be cranking out an album every other year.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Last Online

01.08.05 @ 10:08 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

The "Best of" on Capitol was released by the label on it's own after he left for Geffen, as I recall.

Unboxed was a contractual obligation he did to pay off his divorce bills (legal and settlement) and to (at the time) send of his solo career for good.

BoV1 was something Sammy fought against from day one, and is sometimes used by the media as a convenient explination of why he was booted.

This "third" best of, as far as I can tell, is nothing more than an EMI Classics independant release that looks to have the exact same tracklist as the Capitol one, and may be the same album, just updated as the old one could have falled out of print.

Fall in line, say the word...
    VHLinks Forum Moderator (Opinions)
    Up Front Fanatics!