Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Last Online

01.05.12 @ 10:21 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Check out the VHND, I got my fingers crossed.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING -ED,AL,MIKE,DAVE,SAMMY,GARY

Banned!
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen I
    Favorite VH Song

Hmmm...don\'t have one
    Last Online

01.11.08 @ 09:17 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

I hope they don't have to be crossed too long. It's been long enough. Warner Bros. sure surprised me.

------------------
    Kenyon Vincent-the linker formerly known as Red-Balled Mammoth.
    "God bless ya southern California, you people are bad-asssss"-DLR at the '83 Us Festival.
    "No, that's not a microphone in my pants. I'm just happy to see ya, Californiaaaaaa!"-DLR at the '83 Us Festival

Eruption
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Yes, of course DLR is back and a new album/tour is on the way boys and girls. BUT, you gotta be realistic. This new album will not come out until summer. They are gonna make an announcement right away in 2001 and will make us wait for a first single in APRIL and an album in JUNE. 1st quarter of 2001? Ha Ha Ha. I wish! Come on boys and girls. You gotta use your fucking BRAIN! No matter how dumb you might be, think about it people. Don't be so fucking dumb. Were you all born yesterday? I was born at night, but it wasn't last night. Wake up and smell the refer you must be smoking. All this wishfull thinking by you guys is so fucking funny. I suppose you think Eddie Van Liar Halen has really stopped smoking.Ha Ha Ha Ha. He'll quit smoking the day he quits telling lies.NEVER. Fucking Eddie Van Looser Halen is a back-stabbing sonofabitch that likes to hurt the fans. Like in 1996 when he got DLR back for that sellout album(best of vol. 1). He used DLR to promote that album and used DLR and the DIE HARD Van Halen fans. I like EVH, but if that fucker ever crosses my path I am gonna put my fist through his hollow head! That fucker deserves whatever he gets. Anyways, enough of this negative bullshit. We do have happy news. I believe VH and DLR will have that first single out in APRIL and the new album and tour will start in JUNE. My only source is myself and the brain god gave me. You can believe me or think I am a fucking idiot. It is YOUR choice boys and girls. I only ask that you have a open mind. Don't be so fucking narrow-minded and believe everything the VHND says. Grant does NOT know anymore than you guys do, believe it or not. Grant is NOT god. Grant lives in Austraila for christ's sake!Peace the fuck out boys and girls.

Eruption
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Send this fucker off to the false rumor mill.

Sinner's Swing!
    Favorite VH Album

A Different Kind of Truth
    Favorite VH Song

As Is
    Last Online

10.09.12 @ 02:50 PM
    Liked 1 Time in 1 Post

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by madden:
    Yes, of course DLR is back and a new album/tour is on the way boys and girls. BUT, you gotta be realistic. This new album will not come out until summer. They are gonna make an announcement right away in 2001 and will make us wait for a first single in APRIL and an album in JUNE. 1st quarter of 2001? Ha Ha Ha. I wish! Come on boys and girls. You gotta use your fucking BRAIN! No matter how dumb you might be, think about it people. Don't be so fucking dumb. Were you all born yesterday? I was born at night, but it wasn't last night. Wake up and smell the refer you must be smoking. All this wishfull thinking by you guys is so fucking funny. I suppose you think Eddie Van Liar Halen has really stopped smoking.Ha Ha Ha Ha. He'll quit smoking the day he quits telling lies.NEVER. Fucking Eddie Van Looser Halen is a back-stabbing sonofabitch that likes to hurt the fans. Like in 1996 when he got DLR back for that sellout album(best of vol. 1). He used DLR to promote that album and used DLR and the DIE HARD Van Halen fans. I like EVH, but if that fucker ever crosses my path I am gonna put my fist through his hollow head! That fucker deserves whatever he gets. Anyways, enough of this negative bullshit. We do have happy news. I believe VH and DLR will have that first single out in APRIL and the new album and tour will start in JUNE. My only source is myself and the brain god gave me. You can believe me or think I am a fucking idiot. It is YOUR choice boys and girls. I only ask that you have a open mind. Don't be so fucking narrow-minded and believe everything the VHND says. Grant does NOT know anymore than you guys do, believe it or not. Grant is NOT god. Grant lives in Austraila for christ's sake!Peace the fuck out boys and girls.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ladies and Gentleman.......the Thanksgiving Turkey is in the house.

Eruption
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Yes, Jonathan has arrived! Let's eat!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 05:34 PM
    Liked 65 Times in 36 Posts

Premium Member
    Madden.... If Grants reporting - on his site - that an industry journal is reporting WB plans to release a new vh album in the 1st quater... then its not a fucking rumor.Why would Grant make THAT up.. Sure it may not be right, but thats what they are reporting.. Traditionally thats main discussion type stuff.

And.. given this wonderful internet thats exposed us all to your wisdom.... what the fuck would grant 'living in australia' have to do with anything? We outta touch down here are we? Some kinda third world country down here? VHLinks arrives to my wind up PC via a tin can modem, tied to a fucking long string actually, but dont go telling anyone that!

Stop being an dickhead man, you used to be funny, but lately your just ranting and raving like an outright fucking arsehole, See that crap you were spouting over in the rumor mill? That aint right, I always remembered madden as a funny dude! Jokes wearing thin on me lately I must say

------------------
    A little zen... Headed your way...

Good Enough
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Ummm...Madden, do us all a favor. Either grow up or shut up. Your childish ranting and raving IS old. And by the way, perhaps you should check your spelling and grammar. I guess that 3rd grade education of yours is finally showing through. Yet somehow you have the nerve to refer to Eddie as hollow-headed. Frankly, I don't think you're smart enough to judge such a thing.

And I thought JOHN Madden was annoying! Sheesh! Who pissed in THIS guy's Wheaties???

[This message has been edited by AbeVanHalen (edited November 23, 2000 at 05:05 PM).]

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Just to try to get this thread back on track here(), is it normal for a record company to release details such as this? I'm sure it is, being that it's such big business, but I've never paid attention to this type of thing before, so I'm not sure.

------------------
    The Michael Jordan of Van Halen websites!!!
    www.vhlinks.com

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Me Wise Magic
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 05:34 PM
    Liked 65 Times in 36 Posts

Premium Member
    To my knowledge (limited as it may be) this kinda thing is pretty common for 'short term' projections, it lets stores work out stock levels etc... for instance a new vh album would be a cue for a retail chain to get in extra stock of old releases etc

------------------
    A little zen... Headed your way...

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 10:08 PM
    Liked 84 Times in 35 Posts

Makes sence to me Goo. I can see word leaking out pretty damm soon if they are going to do something in the first Quarter.

If they make a announcment in Jan, Feb or March that would give them time to set up a tour for late spring or early Summer.

------------------
    ((Just My Two Cents))
    and thats about what its worth

Romeo Delight
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AbeVanHalen:
    Ummm...Madden, do us all a favor. Either grow up or shut up. Your childish ranting and raving IS old. And by the way, perhaps you should check your spelling and grammar. I guess that 3rd grade education of yours is finally showing through. Yet somehow you have the nerve to refer to Eddie as hollow-headed. Frankly, I don't think you're smart enough to judge such a thing.

And I thought JOHN Madden was annoying! Sheesh! Who pissed in THIS guy's Wheaties???

[This message has been edited by AbeVanHalen (edited November 23, 2000 at 05:05 PM).]
    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

AAAhhhhh, some people (The One Who Is Called Madden) never learn

See Yaa

Diamond Mafia

Top Of The World
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Maiden you make me laugh. People...the world needs Maiden and she needs us. I think Maiden was one of the few who slept with Eddie on tour and now she's pissed he didn't love her. Oh shit....it's Madden! Sorry, my bad. Yeah a release in the first quarter 2001 sound about right to me.
    HOTT DAMN

------------------
    Bartender..... My attractiveness serum!....
    Hurry!!

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

11.23.05 @ 03:23 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

God Damn Madden, I thought I was getting bitter. So you would hit an old man with a bad hip thats about 5'6". You are a man.
    You would wet your pants and ask for an autograph if you saw Edward.

------------------
    "A flute with no holes is not a flute. A Donut with no hole is a danish."

Little Dreamer
    Last Online

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

wasn`t it recently announced that the remasters were gonna be released in aus.in the 1st qtr of 2001 .the vhnd report could be referring to something different ,i don`t know.