Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1197
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

08.25.19 @ 02:38 PM
    Liked 17,747 Times in 10,069 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by japeape View Post
    A woman, through no fault of her own, is violated & Jesus says: Too bad, you're going through with it.

And both you & Brook, support this?

Wow.
    Dude, are you fucking with us on purpose? How is it that you consistently skew things we post and say?

Yeah , that’s what we believe the son of God would say “Sorry toots, you break it, you bought it, so up yours”

Come on, man
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

2. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

II & WACF
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL & Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

08.25.19 @ 08:20 PM
    Liked 11,968 Times in 6,534 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    Dude, are you fucking with us on purpose? How is it that you consistently skew things we post and say?

Yeah , that’s what we believe the son of God would say “Sorry toots, you break it, you bought it, so up yours”

Come on, man
    Wruff's quote:
    Good.
    Regarding a question japeape posed earlier, I always ask myself the "What would Jesus do" question regarding the abortion issue, and I know that Jesus would never approve of abortion under any circumstance.

You "liked" it.

What am i "skewing?"
    Graver, Walking Ed, refugee from CVH & proud tone chaser...

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

Actually this is what he posted

Quote Originally Posted by Wruff_ajax View Post
    Good.
    Regarding a question japeape posed earlier, I always ask myself the "What would Jesus do" question regarding the abortion issue, and I know that Jesus would never approve of abortion under any circumstance. But living in this f'd up and diabolical environment of infanticide that we live in today then I see these heartbeat bills as real progress towards recognizing/protecting the sanctity of all life.
    Regarding the WWJD question in regards to the "life of the mother" exception, I believe that GOD would see a mother giving her life for her child as a great and necessary sacrifice for her child in these cases where the only option is either her life or the life of her unborn child's.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

II & WACF
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL & Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    Actually this is what he posted
    And....

Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

08.25.19 @ 03:38 PM
    Liked 2,381 Times in 1,261 Posts

Premium Member

It's okay, bboy. People are indoctrinated into this evil from childhood (I was too) and are so far gone that they simply cannot understand. It would take an act of long and great introspection and humility in order to swallow that pride and change their hearts.
    ☩ ☩ ☩

7. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

II & WACF
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL & Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

A woman is a victim of something as horrible as rape or incest.

As a result she becomes pregnant.

DO YOU BELIEVE SHE HAS THE RIGHT TO ABORT THE CHILD?

Yes or no.

Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

Premium Member

No. Why should the innocent child pay with their life for the crimes of the father?
    ☩ ☩ ☩

10. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

II & WACF
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL & Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Wruff_ajax View Post
    No. Why should the innocent child pay with their life for the crimes of the father?
    What about the innocent woman?

Do you not realize how unbelievably cruel & sadistic, that would be for a person to be forced to carry
    and deliver the result of an absolutely horrible violation, like that?

How can you even consider that?

The physical trauma of the violation, the psychological trauma afterwards, the utter resentment
    of the child....

I really have no words.

Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

Premium Member

What about the innocent woman?

Do you not realize how unbelievably cruel & sadistic, that would be for a person to be forced to carry
    and deliver the result of an absolutely horrible violation, like that?

How can you even consider that?

The physical trauma of the violation, the psychological trauma afterwards, the utter resentment
    of the child....

I really have no words.
    You have no words, japeape, but these rape victim mothers who chose life do...

She named her baby "Brooklyn" hehe

Precious child. Wonderful mother.
    ☩ ☩ ☩

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Love Walks In
    Last Online

08.24.19 @ 07:57 PM
    Liked 244 Times in 162 Posts

I have the words. She made a choice. All women must have the choice to make that decision for themselves.

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

Yes or no.

Is that all you’re concerned with as far as abortion?

Atomic Punk Get The Show On The Road's Avatar
    Favorite VH Album

Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

08.25.19 @ 08:48 PM
    Liked 16,127 Times in 8,477 Posts

Premium Member

Yes or no.
    I applaud Wruff for answering your question with out dodging and hemming and hawing.

And while he doesn't condone abortion personally under any circumstances I believe that he would applaud a move and be a little more willing to accept a law where the only time this barbaric procedure was conducted was in the case of rape/incest and risk to the life of the mother.

That's not what we have now and that's why people like Wruff and myself are willing to say no grey area at all.

The cases used to justify this are overwhelmingly outliers and a small percentage of abortions conducted in this country. That is unacceptable.

Wruff, if I'm barking up the wrong tree please feel free to set me straight.
    The only genre I really know is Van Halen.

16. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

=VH= II
    Last Online

Premium Member

You're on target, Show. As I said; "But living in this f'd up and diabolical environment of infanticide that we live in today then I see these heartbeat bills as real progress towards recognizing/protecting the sanctity of all life."

And I feel the same way about the bills containing the exceptions for rape and incest (still only up to time of detectable heartbeat). It's not an ideal for me as a Catholic Christian, but obviously in a secular society then we cannot all have our Christian ideals realized, and so some compromise is inevitably necessary. Again, not my ideal, but I try and be realistic about this difficult issue in recognizing that we are going to need to come to terms and make those compromises, unfortunately, and so I applaud these stiffer bills that are being passed.
    Last edited by Wruff_ajax; 05.30.19 at 04:34 PM.
    ☩ ☩ ☩

18. The Following 3 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

Maine governor signs abortion bill allowing non-doctors to perform procedure

Lukas Mikelionis 17 hours ago

Maine’s Democratic governor signed an abortion bill into law on Monday that allows medical professionals who are not doctors to perform the procedure.

Gov. Janet Mills signed the bill expanding abortion access which she introduced herself. It will formally go into effect 90 days after the Legislature adjourns, around September.

But the law is facing criticism for expanding the list of professionals who could perform an abortion. Critics say it could potentially make the procedure less safe.

“Expanding who is allowed to perform an abortion does not expand the safety of the procedure,” Republican state Sen. Stacey Guerin has said.

Carroll Conley, executive director of the Christian Civic League of Maine, also echoed the safety concerns and told the New York Times that it’s unclear whether nurses and other health care professionals will receive enough training to administer abortion by the time the law takes effect.

She added that the legislation is more about politics as there’s no evidence that women in Maine are experiencing problems in getting abortion services due to proximity.

In most states, only physicians perform abortions, but Maine is now set to allow nurse practitioners, physician assistants and certified nurse-midwives to provide abortion medication and perform in-clinic abortions.

Maine will be the second state after California with a law allowing non-doctors to perform in-clinic abortions, according to Maine’s Office of Policy and Legal Analysis. Nearly two dozen states, including Vermont and New Hampshire, have expanded their list of abortion-medication providers following court or agency rulings.

Supporters of the bill say abortion is one of the safest medical procedure and the restrictions on who can perform the procedure are outdated.

“States across the country, including Vermont and New Hampshire, have already eliminated this outdated restriction on abortion care,” said Sara Gideon, the speaker of the Maine House of Representatives. “This law will allow women to receive the care they need from a provider they trust and eliminate the financial and logistical hurdles they face today.”

The law in Maine comes after other Democrat-led states moved to protect or expand abortions access in their states following a series of pro-life measures in red states, most notably in Alabama where abortion was banned after six weeks.

“Maine is defending the rights of women and taking a step toward equalizing access to care as other states are seeking to undermine, rollback, or outright eliminate these services,” the state governor said.

The law also came in the wake of lawsuits from advocacy groups and abortion clinic suing Maine over its abortion provider restrictions and ban on state Medicaid funds for abortions.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mai...on-non-doctors

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

08.25.19 @ 09:06 PM
    Liked 2,243 Times in 1,521 Posts

College girl steals pro life sign and gets locked up.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/video-...and-its-a-hoot

😭 fool she is. I love it!

21. The Following Member Likes This Post: