Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 07:00 AM
    Liked 11,721 Times in 6,495 Posts

Premium Member

Default Top Jihadist Claims Brussels, Paris Terror Rehearsals for Big Attack In US

TEL AVIV The deadly terrorist attacks in Brussels last week and in Paris last November aredress rehearsals for a coming big attack inside the United States, a leading Islamic State-allied militant claimed in an exclusive interview.

Abu al-Ayna al-Ansari, a Salafist movement senior official in the Gaza Strip, made the claim in a pre-recorded, hour-long interview to air in full on Sunday on Aaron Klein Investigative Radio, the popular weekend talk radio program broadcast on New Yorks AM 970 The Answer and NewsTalk 990 AM in Philadelphia. Klein doubles asBreitbartssenior investigative reporter and Jerusalem bureau chief.

Ansari is a well-known Gazan Salafist jihadist allied with Islamic State ideology. During the interview with Klein, Ansari seemed to be speaking as an actual IS member, repeatedly using the pronoun we when referring to IS and even seemingly making declarations on behalf of IS.

IS has been reluctant to officially declare its presence in Gaza for fear of a Hamas clampdown, but the group is known to be active in the coastal enclave and Ansari is a suspected IS leader. IS-aligned militants have taken responsibility for recent rocket fire from Gaza aimed at Israel.

Klein asked Ansari whether IS maintains cells inside the U.S. and if the terrorist group is planning anything in America.

Ansari responded:

[I]Aaron, the battle with America is a very long one, a very tough one, a very hard one. America has a black record with the mujahedeen, and this black record will not be purified but with blood, and lots of blood. Only blood will cleanse what America did to the mujahedeen. And I can confirm that our leadership made it very clear thatwhat happened in Paris, what happened in Brussels was only a small rehearsal before the big thing that will happen in America.

This is the commitment; this is the engagement of our leadership to the mujahedeen. I cannot give details and the truth is that I dont know the small details how many agents we have and where we have them. This depends on our leaders, the Caliph, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, and the general military commander, Abu Omar al-Shishani. They will decide when and where to strike in the United States.

But I can tell you that when we are in touch with our different components, with the leaders of the Islamic State. They confirm, they make it very sure and very clear that it is only a question of time when there will be a strike in America. And as I said before, what you saw in Paris, what you saw in Brussels will be only a small rehearsal in comparison with what will happen in the United States.[/ji]

Ansaris reference to senior Islamic State commander Abu Omar al-Shishani as alive and active comes after the Pentagonannouncedearlier this month that a U.S. airstrike on March 4 near al-Shaddadi, Syria targeted al-Shishani. The Pentagon did not make an official statement about whether al-Shashani was killed in the strike, but ittoldreporters on background that he was likely killed. IS has denied that Shishani was killed.

http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...ck-inside-u-s/
    "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesnt really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ Number 47's Avatar
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 07:14 AM
    Liked 6,814 Times in 3,563 Posts

Premium Member

Shit. Now I have to go to work tomorrow and totally not trust that guy named Omid down the hall... again.

3. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Baluchitherium
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Respect my Wind
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 11:47 AM
    Liked 1,139 Times in 649 Posts

These buffoons have been saying the same shit for 15 years since 9/11.
    Props to the FBI, CIA and DHS for keeping us safe for so long.

5. The Following 4 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Push comes to shove
    Last Online

12.09.17 @ 03:43 PM
    Liked 1,106 Times in 675 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Make no mistake fellow VH fanatics---the day is coming for such an attack--then maybe, just maybe all the liberals will get the hell outa the way and let people reduce their population by great numbers !!!
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.

Favorite VH Album

VH, 1984, 5150, F.U.C.K.
    Favorite VH Song

A few of Daves, a few of Sams!
    Last Online

12.11.17 @ 07:13 AM
    Liked 6,969 Times in 5,005 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by evhintexas View Post
    Make no mistake fellow VH fanatics---the day is coming for such an attack--then maybe, just maybe all the liberals will get the hell outa the way and let people reduce their population by great numbers !!!
    Agreed. It's not a question of "if", but only of "when". Scary prospect, yet that's the reality we live in...

With their scope of influence, internet recruiting, and the hordes of troubled souls who cling to their sick ideals all over the globe - this really is World War III.
    "There's too many people on this basketball that's floating around the sun, who are too afraid to allow themselves to FEEL" - Edward Van Halen
    "Van Halen was never about the singer..." - a very wise fan.
    "Embrace the past. Live in the moment but keep your eyes on the future, and keep on moving forward..." - Richie Sambora

8. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

fuck
    Favorite VH Song

panama
    Last Online

10.08.17 @ 07:28 PM
    Liked 46 Times in 33 Posts

I couldn't disagree more. We murder 30,000 of our own people every single year. While the events are awful...they are a drop in the bucket compared to the violence that we already have here. Being a math guy, I feel we should spend the money to curb violence here, instead of 5 trillion raging a war in the middle east that will surely bury us in debt. How will we pay for it?
    Lets just throw a pound of weed in the fire place, f@#% it!

Proud owner: Purple Flame Ernie Ball Music Man Axis and a 5150 Combo Amp.

10. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

@
    Liked 6,296 Times in 3,167 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by F'nRockstar View Post
    I couldn't disagree more. We murder 30,000 of our own people every single year. While the events are awful...they are a drop in the bucket compared to the violence that we already have here. Being a math guy, I feel we should spend the money to curb violence here, instead of 5 trillion raging a war in the middle east that will surely bury us in debt. How will we pay for it?
    Take their oil.

Sent from my iPhone using swagger

Favorite VH Album

Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

@
    Liked 6,296 Times in 3,167 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Dick Punch View Post
    These buffoons have been saying the same shit for 15 years since 9/11.
    Props to the FBI, CIA and DHS for keeping us safe for so long.
    Ditto. And sadly we have been profiling people where a lot of these Attucks have been curtailed by what liberals would call us racists.

Sent from my iPhone using swagger

Eruption
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

I'm The One
    Last Online

11.17.17 @ 05:11 AM
    Liked 648 Times in 358 Posts

With 3 million or so Muslims in the US, and relatively easy access to firearms, if even 1% of them were radical extremists you'd be having mass shootings by extremist Muslims every day. The fact that this doesn't happen anywhere near that frequency suggests that either the various law enforcement agencies are incredibly efficient and good at protecting people, or the problem is nowhere near as bad as the media and authorities would have you believe. And considering most extremists who do come to the attention of the leos do so because other Muslims have reported them, the former seems less likely.

14. The Following 3 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Poundcake
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 12:18 PM
    Liked 305 Times in 225 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cfimages View Post
    With 3 million or so Muslims in the US, and relatively easy access to firearms, if even 1% of them were radical extremists you'd be having mass shootings by extremist Muslims every day. The fact that this doesn't happen anywhere near that frequency suggests that either the various law enforcement agencies are incredibly efficient and good at protecting people, or the problem is nowhere near as bad as the media and authorities would have you believe. And considering most extremists who do come to the attention of the leos do so because other Muslims have reported them, the former seems less likely.
    You need to watch the PBS Independent Lens documentary (T)error.
    It shows what the muslim community does to so called informants.
    They cast them out regardless because it's not about if what they are doing is good or bad,it's just the fact he went against another muslim.