Default NRA Rewrites Classic Fairy Tales To Add Guns

Favorite VH Album

All of them
    Favorite VH Song

All of them
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 08:53 AM
    Liked 2,299 Times in 1,256 Posts

It's about time they do. Way over due doncha think?

HH<-----Hopes Winnie the Poo is the next to acquire guns--------
    Last edited by Hurricane Halen; 03.26.16 at 10:18 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    VH LINKS Resident Paramedic/Firefighter
    #officialhashtaghater
    Copyright holder of all things, "<-----------------"

UC<------Goal in life to be included in an HH sig-----

3. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Last Online

05.12.16 @ 06:06 AM
    Liked 468 Times in 372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Halen View Post
    It's about time they do. Way over due doncha think?

HH<-----Hopes Winnie the Poo is the next to acquire guns--------
    Yes, fairy tales were clearly missing the perspective of men with small dicks and their love of guns to compensate for that.

Favorite VH Album

All of them
    Favorite VH Song

All of them
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 08:53 AM
    Liked 2,299 Times in 1,256 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Motherload View Post
    Yes, fairy tales were clearly missing the perspective of men with small dicks and their love of guns to compensate for that.
    Seriously sweetheart, go to bed. Watch your video and just close your eyes and listen to your song.

Easter bunny has goodies for you in the morning!

HH<------maybe Peter Cotton Tail will be strapped up, too.-------
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    VH LINKS Resident Paramedic/Firefighter
    #officialhashtaghater
    Copyright holder of all things, "<-----------------"

UC<------Goal in life to be included in an HH sig-----

6. The Following 3 Members Like This Post:

Atomic Punk lovemachine97(Version 2)'s Avatar
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 04:57 PM
    Liked 3,107 Times in 1,819 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Motherload View Post
    When Mike tells you that you disregard anything people who disagree with you say, let this be a perfect example. My sister-in-law, whose home address is on file with the state government and is publicly searchable, trains every other weekend with her gun, and possesses it because people target anesthesiologists thinking they have drugs. She has three young kids, she painstakingly makes sure they know gun safety, and her safe will only open with her handprint.

Funny thing is based upon your comment and your willingness to even concede to one idea that comes out of another's head, I think her dick is bigger than yours, so what is your excuse?

Yeah, yeah, households with guns more likely to kill one of their own (all those studies do not account for households already involved in criminal activity which makes those studies useless), guns are dicks, dicks are guns, guns are penises, and so on.

Just tonight, some strange noises occurred outside, and nearly all of us thought someone was at a window. I actually felt safer knowing my sister-in-law could walk 10 feet and protect us.

But hey, she's just compensating for not having a big dick, right?

Feel free to NOT believe in self-defense and to believe that good people should be, by law, unable to protect themselves against the methods of bad people, but please stop FORCING your beliefs upon other people. That's what people with terrible arguments (and perhaps tiny penises) do.
    Last edited by lovemachine97(Version 2); 03.27.16 at 12:09 AM.

Last Online

05.12.16 @ 06:06 AM
    Liked 468 Times in 372 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lovemachine97(Version 2) View Post
    When Mike tells you that you disregard anything people who disagree with you say, let this be a perfect example. My sister-in-law, whose home address is on file with the state government and is publicly searchable, trains every other weekend with her gun, and possesses it because people target anesthesiologists thinking they have drugs. She has three young kids, she painstakingly makes sure they know gun safety, and her safe will only open with her handprint.

Funny thing is based upon your comment and your willingness to even concede to one idea that comes out of another's head, I think her dick is bigger than yours, so what is your excuse?

Yeah, yeah, households with guns more likely to kill one of their own (all those studies do not account for households already involved in criminal activity which makes those studies useless), guns are dicks, dicks are guns, guns are penises, and so on.

Just tonight, some strange noises occurred outside, and nearly all of us thought someone was at a window. I actually felt safer knowing my sister-in-law could walk 10 feet and protect us.

Feel free to NOT believe in self-defense and to believe that good people should be, by law, unable to protect themselves against the methods of bad people, but please stop FORCING your beliefs upon other people. That's what people with terrible arguments (and perhaps tiny penises) do.
    You actually took that seriously?

Last Online

12.03.17 @ 09:00 PM
    Liked 537 Times in 291 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane Halen View Post
    Seriously sweetheart, go to bed. Watch your video and just close your eyes and listen to your song.

Easter bunny has goodies for you in the morning!

HH<------maybe Peter Cotton Tail will be strapped up, too.-------

Peter Cotton Tail is gonna get a re-do? Dude's all healed up working some serious shit? I'm all in bro. We all know Pinche Pete didn't play games back in the day. Didn't he tell Mr McGregor to go fuck off and man up when making sweet love to his wife? Pinche Pete rules! Out.
    Quin-a-se-i-co

You're a dick for putting ian on "ignore" DIF

"You stupid fuck!" Seen

"Well if you saw it, stats and scientific studies be damned!" Lovemachine 97 v. 2.

10. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Eruption
    Last Online

10.26.17 @ 05:29 PM
    Liked 172 Times in 106 Posts

Silly NRA, you can't kill a witch with a gun. You have to throw water on them or drop a house on their head.

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 04:54 PM
    Liked 11,740 Times in 6,504 Posts

Premium Member

"He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

13. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Last Online

12.12.17 @ 03:04 PM
    Liked 1,474 Times in 1,004 Posts

Premium Member

I might be pro gun, but I don't give a crap what the NRA thinks.
    Michael Caine on Jaws: The Revenge:

"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

Samuel Johnson 1775 : “Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel”

"McDonalds is The Antichrist" - Bill Hicks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw

15. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Last Online

12.12.17 @ 03:04 PM
    Liked 1,474 Times in 1,004 Posts

Premium Member

Wouldn't it be sexist to tell a female gun lover that she needs her guns because she is not a man with a big dick?
    Michael Caine on Jaws: The Revenge:

"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

Samuel Johnson 1775 : “Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel”

"McDonalds is The Antichrist" - Bill Hicks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 04:54 PM
    Liked 11,740 Times in 6,504 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by rocknblues81 View Post
    Wouldn't it be sexist to tell a female gun lover that she needs her guns because she is not a man with a big dick?
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

18. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Soul Kitchen
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 09:36 AM
    Liked 1,083 Times in 725 Posts

Premium Member

That pic of Little Red Riding Hood is Awesome!
    "I'm the opposite of Bill Cosby. Diamond Dave always gets your approval." (DLR)

"Kids, just say NO to marriage". (Al Bundy)

Rawhide in "A"

OAA

Sinner's Swing!
    Last Online

11.25.17 @ 09:06 AM
    Liked 1,374 Times in 803 Posts

I totally missed this thread earlier, but, can I nominate this for Post Of The Year?

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

12.12.17 @ 05:27 PM
    Liked 18,114 Times in 8,948 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by rocknblues81 View Post
    I might be pro gun, but I don't give a crap what the NRA thinks.
    Bingo.
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!