Register
    Favorite VH Album

All of them!
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained/ Best of Both Worlds
    Last Online

04.08.16 @ 04:20 PM
    Liked 12 Times in 8 Posts

Do the math people, Sam is almost 55, when the whole Sam/Dave tour is over Sam will need his
    normal 1-2 years off to recover. Then if they could mend fences and some how write new material,
    at the pace VH normally works thats another 3 years. Now when it's time to tour Sam is even fatter and 60!
    By the time they get around to the tour after that Sam will be like 75 and Sam knows it.I know the Stones etc., but this is high energy rock
    that can't be performed as a senior citizen.

Dave on the other hand is probably good for 2-3 more records and tours since he's like 47. I say this as a Sam and Dave fan. It's just math
    people.

Also why is Vh over? Don't you think when Ed and Al are good and ready they will write the music we all know and love. Are they not capable anymore?
    Even Sam himself has said that the brothers are not capable of writing bad tunes. Do you think they couldn't get a label in about a second? Or a manager?
    Wake up people! I just wish I was wealthy enough to take a break and do whatever the hell i wanted for a while! They have earned the right and dollars
    to work at whatever pace they want. You would if you could! Have Faith sheep!

Favorite VH Album

Oh! You ate one, too?
    Favorite VH Song

Can't Stop Loving You
    Last Online

01.28.16 @ 03:05 AM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Oh boy...
    "Keep honking buddy. I'm reloading..." -The Mard

"......HEY!.............alright............." -BIG FOOT

" I know what you're thinking: "Do I want to watch Mard? We know that horses were very strong and could actually stop airplanes from flying away. The ones made out of stone called "statues" -- occasionally came to life and rode off is a colonial cliche. How many more times do we need to hear about how the oppressive Raj's wore villainous black capes, crafted cunning plastic masks to impersonate people, and drained all the blood from their slaves so they could keep the fluid in bottles in their dungeons? I mean, YAWN!

But if you're willing to sit through this dry sort of historical drama one more time -- or even just this dry historical review -- you will not be disappointed. In fact, some of you might just learn something they didn't teach you in school!-
    MARD-The Movie

Last Online

12.07.17 @ 01:08 PM
    Liked 10 Times in 5 Posts

Go away already.....

Losers.

Favorite VH Album

all of them
    Favorite VH Song

If its Eddie, its Van Halen
    Last Online

12.14.17 @ 12:52 PM
    Liked 527 Times in 242 Posts

I think that Sammy has about as much lyircs built up as Eddie does music on tape.
    I think the band put out albums at a slower pace with Sam is because they could.

Look at bands like U2, Aerosmith, Metallica, and REM. They all take their time making new albums.

Take Metallica for a damn good example, when was THEIR last album? The last thing they put out was just a song for MI2 a couple years ago. A member quit, and their singer went into rehab. There are some similarities here.

FUCKING PATIENCE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!! [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]
    'Old Van Halen, when I was in it-classic Van Halen-makes you wanna drink, dance and screw, right? And the new Van Halen encourages you to drink milk, drive a Nissan and have a relationship.' - David Lee Roth.

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Last Online

11.15.17 @ 03:55 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

You obviously haven't followed Sam's post Van Halen career too closely. He's toured virtually every summer since the breakup. Since his departure he's also managed to generate three studio albums. I think you need to check your facts, chief. I've seen him five times since the split. Doing the math from '96, that's 5 shows/tours in 6 years. So much for his being old.

Banned!
    Favorite VH Album

VAN HALEN I
    Last Online

12.31.69 @ 04:00 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

SAMMY HAGAR IS A PIECE OF SHIT!!!!

Last Online

12.07.17 @ 01:08 PM
    Liked 10 Times in 5 Posts

Don't worry folks, his math will become much better once September comes and he is enrolled in Grade 2.

[img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumb.gif[/img]

Favorite VH Album

"Fair Warning" & "OU812"
    Favorite VH Song

"Romeo Delight" & "Cabo Wabo"
    Last Online

09.21.15 @ 04:44 PM
    Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Originally posted by Sean:
    You obviously haven't followed Sam's post Van Halen career too closely. He's toured virtually every summer since the breakup. Since his departure he's also managed to generate three studio albums. I think you need to check your facts, chief. I've seen him five times since the split. Doing the math from '96, that's 5 shows/tours in 6 years. So much for his being old.
    Exactly.

For someone who's work ethic supposedly "sucks", as Ed so eloguently stated in '96, he's been doing pretty good at getting new material out there and touring on an almost constant basis.

Besides, if you wanna compare ages here, why is it Sam is older than Ed, but looks much younger? Age shouldn't be a factor here. It should be work ethic. Sam's out there. Dave's out there. Mike's out there, too. Where are Ed and Al??? C'mon, guys...get up and make some damn music!

[ July 12, 2002, 08:52 AM: Message edited by: Vince G. ]
    "Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that."

"This is a lttle prayer dedicated to the separation of church and state. I guess if they are going to force those kids to pray in schools they might as well have a nice prayer like this: Our Father who art in heaven, and to the republic for which it stands, thy kingdom come, one nation indivisible as in heaven, give us this day as we forgive those who so proudly we hail. Crown thy good into temptation but deliver us from the twilight's last gleaming. Amen and Awomen. ."

"I think it's the duty of the comedian to find out where the line is drawn and cross it deliberately."

-George Carlin 1937 - 2008

Last Online

02.13.15 @ 08:56 AM
    Liked 8 Times in 1 Post

Donor

Off to the Opinions forum.