Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 04:08 PM
    Liked 11,719 Times in 6,493 Posts

Premium Member

Default Philadelphia: Police Shooter Confesses to Attempted ‘Execution’ for Islam

A gunman ambushed 33-year old Philadelphia police officer Jesse Hartnett on Thursday night. His attacker is in custody and claims it was an attempted “execution” in the name of Islam.

CBS News in Philadelphia reports Hartnett was sitting in his patrol car at around 11:30 PM when the attacker fired 13 shots through the driver’s side window at point-blank range. The CBS report describes the shooter as walking toward the police car while he fired. Three of the shots struck Hartnett’s arm. His injuries do not appear to be life-threatening.

“Shots fired! I’m shot! I’m bleeding heavily!” Hartnett called out on police radio, as can be heard in the CBS report:

Hartnett was able to return fire, and hit the as-yet unnamed suspect three times. Other offices swiftly caught the wounded assailant while attempting to flee the scene, and he has made a full confession, according to CBS. The confession reportedly describes Islam as part of the motive for the attack.

Police also recovered his weapon. The New York Daily News identifies it as a 9mm handgun.

Commissioner Ross said there is video of the entire attack. “This is absolutely one of the scariest things I’ve ever seen,” he declared. “I mean, this guy tried to execute the police officer. The officer had no idea he was coming. It’s amazing he’s alive.”

The shooter is described as a male in his 30s. According to a news description of the surveillance video, he was wearing a “long white frock and black pants” as he approached the police cruiser with his gun drawn. The current condition of the shooter has not been disclosed at the time of this writing.

Ross said Hartnett suffered “significant damage” to his arm, including nerve damage, but is awake and coherent. According to the New York Daily News, he underwent surgery early Friday at Presbyterian Hospital and is expected to make a full recovery.

NJ.com cites Officer Hartnett’s social media profiles to describe him as a native of East Landsdowne, Pennsylvania, who attended Delaware County Community College, served in the U.S. Coast Guard for over a decade, and then became a four-year veteran of the police force.

CBS News reported late Friday morning that the FBI has become involved in the investigation.

Update, 11:05 AM EST: ABC News has published images of the attacker, from the surveillance video:

Philly.com reports the shooter has been identified as Edward Archer, 30, of Yeadon.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...n-west-philly/

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.2489799

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/201...ame_of_is.html

http://www.breitbart.com/national-se...name-of-islam/
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

2. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

Different Devil
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 11:15 AM
    Liked 340 Times in 184 Posts

Donor

"After police confirmed Friday that the suspect who attempted to “execute” a Philadelphia police officer claimed to have done so in the name of Islam, Mayor Jim Kenney told reporters that the attack is not connected to Islam in any way."

Idiot. God, the left are scum.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016...ss-conference/
    Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    Michael did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    --------------------------
    IAMA I am a stage hand for big mainstream artists. (self.IAmA)

Q: who was the biggest douche that you have worked with?

A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, “Tokyo Dome In Concert,” is available for purchase, and it’s super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

The mayor is an idiot.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Romeo Delight/Mine All Mine
    Last Online

12.08.17 @ 12:14 PM
    Liked 1,033 Times in 504 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    The mayor is an idiot.
    He was just inaugurated on Monday. Since then he decried our New Years Mummers Parade as having been insensitive to transgenders and now blamed this attack on a lack of gun control. Awesome. All my dreams have come true!
    "...it's steak and whiskey time in America." - bklynboy68

Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlindtotheWorld View Post
    He was just inaugurated on Monday. Since then he decried our New Years Mummers Parade as having been insensitive to transgenders and now blamed this attack on a lack of gun control. Awesome. All my dreams have come true!
    During a press conference, Commissioner Ross said the gun used in the attack was a stolen police firearm.

“It was stolen back in October of 2013. It was reported, and that is one of the things you regret the most when an officer’s gun is stolen, when it is used against one of your own.”

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

12.10.17 @ 04:30 PM
    Liked 18,048 Times in 8,919 Posts

Well, thank God we are going to have tighter gun show laws, you know, where a very small percentage of guns used in crimes are purchased.

That will make it better. Let's not talk about the illegal gun trade, why do that?
    Taylor Swift is nice to look at. Adele can sing.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

Preferred pronouns: he/him/his

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

DONATE TO THE LINKS YA CHEAP BASTARDS!!!!

Last Online

12.10.17 @ 04:14 PM
    Liked 1,471 Times in 1,002 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheresOnlyOneWay View Post
    "After police confirmed Friday that the suspect who attempted to “execute” a Philadelphia police officer claimed to have done so in the name of Islam, Mayor Jim Kenney told reporters that the attack is not connected to Islam in any way."

Idiot. God, the left are scum.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016...ss-conference/
    They're (the left) subhuman in my book.
    Michael Caine on Jaws: The Revenge:

"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

Samuel Johnson 1775 : “Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel”

"McDonalds is The Antichrist" - Bill Hicks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw

Last Online

12.10.17 @ 04:14 PM
    Liked 1,471 Times in 1,002 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    During a press conference, Commissioner Ross said the gun used in the attack was a stolen police firearm.

“It was stolen back in October of 2013. It was reported, and that is one of the things you regret the most when an officer’s gun is stolen, when it is used against one of your own.”

Obama's gun laws are off to a nice start.
    Michael Caine on Jaws: The Revenge:

"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

Samuel Johnson 1775 : “Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel”

"McDonalds is The Antichrist" - Bill Hicks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw

Favorite VH Album

Chickenfoot III
    Favorite VH Song

Different Devil
    Last Online

11.30.17 @ 11:15 AM
    Liked 340 Times in 184 Posts

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    Let's not talk about the illegal gun trade, why do that?
    Because someone might bring up Fast and Furious.
    Sammy did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    Michael did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it.
    --------------------------
    IAMA I am a stage hand for big mainstream artists. (self.IAmA)

Q: who was the biggest douche that you have worked with?

A: Eddie Van Halen hands down he threatened all the stage hands that if we wernt all pushed to the side when he got off stage that he would "bash our faces in"

Now the new David-Lee-Roth-Van Halen album, “Tokyo Dome In Concert,” is available for purchase, and it’s super, super, super, super, super, super, crazy bad. - Doug Elfman

11. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Romeo Delight/Mine All Mine
    Last Online

12.08.17 @ 12:14 PM
    Liked 1,033 Times in 504 Posts

They always want to connect the dots when it comes to guns even when there are no dots to connect in this case (stolen police weapon) but everyone be damned if you ever try to connect the dots when it comes to Islam.

Edit: Listening to the mayor's comments to the above, how can he so boldly say that it's against the teachings of Islam? Has he read the Koran to be able to tell anyone what it teaches? The guy grew up Roman Catholic. At some point, we have to admit that at least to a certain degree, Islam is as Islam does.
    Last edited by BlindtotheWorld; 01.08.16 at 03:34 PM.
    "...it's steak and whiskey time in America." - bklynboy68