Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
    Last Online

10.21.16 @ 12:21 PM
    Liked 378 Times in 186 Posts

Default If you missed your chance...

Hey fellas. Just wanted to post a quick public service announcement for any of you guys that wanted to get your hands on the EVH signed relic'd pickups, but missed your chance. I was at my local guitar shop, and they have a pair of them, used for $500. That's $500 for the pair. I thought about picking them up, but I've got the un-relic'd version already and have no practical use for them other than as collector's items.

Anyhow, they are at Flores Music in Peoria, Il if anyone is interested.
    "Having an opinion that people disagree with doesn't make you a Douche, arguing with the people who disagree with your opinion and calling them stupid does!" -Me.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, DDL, Dirty Movies
    Last Online

10.22.16 @ 06:09 AM
    Liked 994 Times in 496 Posts

Premium Member

That is a pretty good price for two of them. I think I paid $400 for mine years ago. Mines not in a guitar either. It just sits on a shelf as I'm a little precious about putting it in a guitar and forgetting about it or something...
    If you have nothing nice to say about Eddie Van Halen, you're at the right website. - Me (A few years ago)

"People take Van Halen much more seriously than we do" - David Lee Roth (1980's)

"I don't sit on the end of your bed while you're trying to make a living" - David Lee Roth (1988)

"For some reason people love to complain about everything. The internet has made it easy for people to do that. Shut the fuck up and get a life, or show me how good you can do it."- Edward Van Halen

"A lot of people ask me which Van Halen singer was better. You can't compare them. It's like asking which guitarist is better. Nobody is better than anybody. Every player is their own person."-Edward Van Halen

"I do like Eddie Van Halen as a player. He gets it right quite often." -Paul McCartney