VHII
    Favorite VH Song

Light up the Sky
    Last Online

10.18.19 @ 03:50 AM
    Liked 620 Times in 258 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Hausman View Post
    Hi Scotty, I'm so sorry about not getting back to you. Of course VH Store is still in business. I will get that shirt out to you today. I'm embarrassed by what happened with your order.

Please forgive meÖ The reason why your order didn't get resolved yet is because we have actually never been this busy, other than during the Christmas seasons, and I wasn't quite prepared for it. I just hired another full-time employee, Tyler, who is great.

Believe it or not, 2018 is actually the busiest year in our 25 year history!! I cannot believe that this year is busier than 2012, and 2015, which are our previous two biggest years. We have been doing a great job getting the orders out quickly, but as you can see, fallen a bit behind with answering some emails, such as yours. I am hoping to get caught up with all the emails over this week, and this weekend.

Anyway, look for your tracking number to be emailed to you soon. And I'll throw in a couple small freebies. Sorry again for the delay, and thanks for your patience.
    Thanks Jeff! I got the email (my wife did actually). Thanks for the freebies.

2. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Balance
    Last Online

10.17.19 @ 02:30 PM
    Liked 273 Times in 164 Posts

It would appear that Jeff does more to promote and keep VH alive than the band members.... Thanks for embracing that task Jeff.

4. The Following 3 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

I'll Wait
    Last Online

06.28.19 @ 06:45 AM
    Liked 24 Times in 7 Posts

Hi Scotty, I'm so sorry about not getting back to you. Of course VH Store is still in business. I will get that shirt out to you today. I'm embarrassed by what happened with your order.

Please forgive me… The reason why your order didn't get resolved yet is because we have actually never been this busy, other than during the Christmas seasons, and I wasn't quite prepared for it. I just hired another full-time employee, Tyler, who is great.

Believe it or not, 2018 is actually the busiest year in our 25 year history!! I cannot believe that this year is busier than 2012, and 2015, which are our previous two biggest years. We have been doing a great job getting the orders out quickly, but as you can see, fallen a bit behind with answering some emails, such as yours. I am hoping to get caught up with all the emails over this week, and this weekend.

Anyway, look for your tracking number to be emailed to you soon. And I'll throw in a couple small freebies. Sorry again for the delay, and thanks for your patience.
    I emailed about the board shorts size exchange and you replied once, but I haven't gotten a return reply to my response. It's been a few months.

Favorite VH Album

II & WACF
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL & Simple Rhyme
    Last Online

10.17.19 @ 08:35 PM
    Liked 12,325 Times in 6,741 Posts

I ordered a second copy of the new VH Live Japan book, and Jeff sent me a beat
    up copy of 16 magazine from 1982!
    Graver, Walking Ed, refugee from CVH & proud tone chaser...

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

10.18.19 @ 02:00 PM
    Liked 9,107 Times in 6,549 Posts

Premium Member

Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this on their phones? I wanted to pick up three bottles of Mad Anthony's Fiery Mustard, which comes out to about $30.00. With exchange it's closer to $40.00. Fair enough...

But the only option I get for shipping on my phone is Global Expedited, or whatever, for like $60.00.... Closer to $80.00 with currency difference! That's a fair chunk of change for some mustard! I seem to recall different shipping options from the VH Store, and I don't need it to arrive in three days etc.

Hell, I've had an electric guitar shipped from the States for $14.00.
    Not a slur on Jeff or the store, just wondering if anyone else has noticed this?
    "There's too many people on this basketball that's floating around the sun, who are too afraid to allow themselves to FEEL" - Edward Van Halen
    "Van Halen was never about the singer..." - A very wise fan.
    "Embrace the past. Live in the moment but keep your eyes on the future, and keep on moving forward..." - Richie Sambora

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

10.18.19 @ 02:02 PM
    Liked 26,431 Times in 13,330 Posts

Premium Member

Must be Canada's Mustard Tariffs.
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

9. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Song

Girl Gone Bad
    Last Online

11.22.18 @ 11:50 AM
    Liked 1,334 Times in 732 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    Must be Canada's Mustard Tariffs.
    2018, the year of the Boomerang

Favorite VH Album

All 7 with Dave
    Favorite VH Song

The one I'm listening to.
    Last Online

10.18.19 @ 07:22 AM
    Liked 2,425 Times in 552 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Gruno View Post
    I emailed about the board shorts size exchange and you replied once, but I haven't gotten a return reply to my response.
    Hi DJ, I apologize if I dropped the ball on this. Please call me at 623-266-3955, or me email me at sales@vanhalenstore.com, and I will look into this and get this resolved immediately.

Favorite VH Album

All 7 with Dave
    Favorite VH Song

The one I'm listening to.
    Last Online

10.18.19 @ 07:22 AM
    Liked 2,425 Times in 552 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Quote Originally Posted by RRvh1 View Post
    Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this on their phones? I wanted to pick up three bottles of Mad Anthony's Fiery Mustard, which comes out to about $30.00. With exchange it's closer to $40.00. Fair enough...

But the only option I get for shipping on my phone is Global Expedited, or whatever, for like $60.00.... Closer to $80.00 with currency difference! That's a fair chunk of change for some mustard! I seem to recall different shipping options from the VH Store, and I don't need it to arrive in three days etc.

Hell, I've had an electric guitar shipped from the States for $14.00.
    Not a slur on Jeff or the store, just wondering if anyone else has noticed this?
    I think what happened is that you must've had more items in your shopping cart than you realized. Those bottles of hot sauce are heavy, and weigh over one pound each. So with three bottles, plus the weight of the box, you'd be at almost four pounds, but you would still get two shipping options, the cheapest of which would be just under $30.

And I know that's not cheap, but we don't mark it up at all… that’s the cheapest way for us to ship to Canada. And of course, the weight of your package is everything. A lightweight shirt would only cost less than $10. (But two lightweight shirts, or one heavier shirt, would be about $5 more. That's how fast the cost goes up).

For orders shipped with the USA, likewise, we charge what it cost us to ship, but you can max your shipping cost out at $9.95 now, no matter how big or heavy your order is.

13. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

VHII
    Favorite VH Song

Light up the Sky
    Last Online

10.18.19 @ 03:50 AM
    Liked 620 Times in 258 Posts

Premium Member

Got my T-Shirt (plus awesome freebies) from Jeff today! Thanks Brother Jeff! We appreciate ya!

VIVA Van Halen!

15. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

10.18.19 @ 02:00 PM
    Liked 9,107 Times in 6,549 Posts

Premium Member

I think what happened is that you must've had more items in your shopping cart than you realized. Those bottles of hot sauce are heavy, and weigh over one pound each. So with three bottles, plus the weight of the box, you'd be at almost four pounds, but you would still get two shipping options, the cheapest of which would be just under $30.

And I know that's not cheap, but we don't mark it up at all… that’s the cheapest way for us to ship to Canada. And of course, the weight of your package is everything. A lightweight shirt would only cost less than $10. (But two lightweight shirts, or one heavier shirt, would be about $5 more. That's how fast the cost goes up).

For orders shipped with the USA, likewise, we charge what it cost us to ship, but you can max your shipping cost out at $9.95 now, no matter how big or heavy your order is.
    I appreciate the reply, Jeff!
    As a repeat VH Store customer, I wasn't trying to come across in a mean way, just asking if others here had the same issue when trying to order via cell phone internet.

I understand the currency difference and that weight obviously affects shipping costs, yet only seem to get one option on my phone, whereas had others when logging in on a laptop... No biggie.

Again, thanks for the reply, and I will definitely be ordering from you before long!
    Cheers from Canada.
    "There's too many people on this basketball that's floating around the sun, who are too afraid to allow themselves to FEEL" - Edward Van Halen
    "Van Halen was never about the singer..." - A very wise fan.
    "Embrace the past. Live in the moment but keep your eyes on the future, and keep on moving forward..." - Richie Sambora

Top Of The World
    Favorite VH Album

II
    Last Online

10.17.19 @ 06:41 PM
    Liked 214 Times in 87 Posts

As a repeat VH Store customer, I wasn't trying to come across in a mean way, just asking if others here had the same issue when trying to order via cell phone internet.

I understand the currency difference and that weight obviously affects shipping costs, yet only seem to get one option on my phone, whereas had others when logging in on a laptop... No biggie.

Again, thanks for the reply, and I will definitely be ordering from you before long!
    Cheers from Canada.

Favorite VH Album

OU812
    Favorite VH Song

Dreams
    Last Online

10.18.19 @ 12:08 PM
    Liked 831 Times in 462 Posts

Cheers from Canada.
    I ordered 3 bottles and with shipping it ended up costing me over $30.00 per bottle after $ exchange. Needless to say that will be the last time ordering these
    Cabo x 25
    Van Halen x 11
    Sammy x 20+
    DLR x 2

Favorite VH Album

Favorite VH Song

I'll Wait
    Last Online

06.28.19 @ 06:45 AM
    Liked 24 Times in 7 Posts

Hi DJ, I apologize if I dropped the ball on this. Please call me at 623-266-3955, or me email me at sales@vanhalenstore.com, and I will look into this and get this resolved immediately.
    Follow-up: thanks for the call and resolving this. Awesome customer service, Jeff!! Thanks!

20. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Little guitars
    Last Online

10.18.19 @ 12:56 PM
    Liked 1,392 Times in 625 Posts

http://www.vhnd.com/2018/10/27/carri...n-halen-store/

In case your confused as to why I am having a #VanHalen birthday.... this is a photo of my bed room wall in the 80’s. Revisiting my teenage fantasies makes me feel young again. Got to get my kicks somehow at my age
    Last edited by vaijuju; 10.27.18 at 11:05 PM.

22. The Following 2 Members Like This Post: