Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

02.19.20 @ 08:10 PM
    Liked 27,920 Times in 14,125 Posts

You could argue that Israel has some blame for the radicalization of Palestinians, but Iran, Iraq, Syria, Eqypt, etc., how is that Israel's fault?
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

Banned!
    Last Online

01.21.16 @ 09:53 AM
    Liked 623 Times in 347 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by evhintexas View Post
    Go act like a goat in front of Hamas
    Yee-haw.

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

02.19.20 @ 06:52 PM
    Liked 19,926 Times in 11,446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by 1way2rock View Post
    Did I say Jews and Christians were solely to blame? No. I said the state of Israel had contributed to the radicalization of Muslims in the region, along with U.S. foreign policy. That is a fact. Muslims and Arab states in the region are also to blame for the spread of radicalization.

As for the horrific tragedies of World War II and the Holocaust, millions of gentiles perished at the hands of the Nazi regime and millions sacrificed their lives to end Hitler's madness. The gentile led armies of the United States, Great Britain, France, and Russia liberated the survivors of Hitler's death camps and ensured the survival of Jews as a demographic. They were also responsible for the creation of the Jewish state of Israel.
    Interesting language you're using there, sauce. It bothers you that a race of people that have been persecuted for 5,000 years are refusing to lay down and die, eh?
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Banned!
    Last Online

Brooklyn, I am not bothered at all. I am contributing my informed opinions to the discussion. If I am anything it is disappointed. I am disappointed in the inability and unwillingness of some people, and states for that matter, to see and accept their own role in perpetuating violence and extremism.

What does sauce mean, by the way? Is that some degrading name in pop culture of which I am unaware. Please enlighten me.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Dance the Night Away
    Last Online

02.19.20 @ 01:33 PM
    Liked 6,999 Times in 3,655 Posts

I think he believes you are a former poster named HotSauce or something like that. That guy had very similar posts as yours. Making an assumption of course

Anyway think about it this way. Which world would be a safer and more peaceful earth.

Eliminate everybody who follows the Judaism. Christianity and Islam still survive
    Eliminate everybody who follows Christianity. Islam and Judaism still survive
    Eliminate everybody who follows Islam. Christianity and Judaism still survive

I think the answer is quite apparent.

6. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Alex, Dave, Ed and Mike
    Favorite VH Song

The songs with Ed on them
    Last Online

02.19.20 @ 08:10 PM
    Liked 27,920 Times in 14,125 Posts

Hot Sauce, forgot about him. What a class act that guy was....

Him and Incandescent Flatulence should have started a web forum together. I wonder if they have sent their checks to Brett yet, didn't they both promise to pay for his server at one point or another?
    If I don't respond to you it means I have you on ignore, which means you are a douchenozzle.

Emperor Brett - "I can't believe you guys are analyzing song-by-song Van Halen III? What next, analyzing the script of Stroker Ace looking for some shred of Citizen Kane?"

David Lee Roth did the impossible. He made Van Halen better. Deal with it!

A man's rights rests in three boxes: the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box

Hurricane Halen - Let's all gingery touch our sword tips!!!

8. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Banned!
    Last Online

^^^
    Gotcha. Thanks for the explanation.

While I am not a great fan of dogmatic religions, I recognize and observe that there are many followers, past and present, of the Abrahamic religions who have improved the lives of their communities and the world. I would reject any of the scenarios you propose above. What we need to work toward is eliminating religious extremism. I am just not sure that you can achieve that with violence. It seems counter-productive.

Good Enough
    Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Last Online

09.12.19 @ 10:09 AM
    Liked 2,050 Times in 1,027 Posts

Hot Sauce was a class act.

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Unchained
    Last Online

02.20.20 @ 12:01 AM
    Liked 17,322 Times in 7,636 Posts

Default Senator Ted Cruz Quotes

Quote Originally Posted by 1way2rock View Post
    Did I say Jews and Christians were solely to blame? No. I said the state of Israel had contributed to the radicalization of Muslims in the region, along with U.S. foreign policy. That is a fact. Muslims and Arab states in the region are also to blame for the spread of radicalization.

As for the horrific tragedies of World War II and the Holocaust, millions of gentiles perished at the hands of the Nazi regime and millions sacrificed their lives to end Hitler's madness. The gentile led armies of the United States, Great Britain, France, and Russia liberated the survivors of Hitler's death camps and ensured the survival of Jews as a demographic. They were also responsible for the creation of the Jewish state of Israel.
    I hope Israel blows them all the fuck up.

I'm not going to argue with you about the rest. You're not Jewish you'll never understand. Sorry. I'll never know what it's like to be black and therefore should probably keep my mouth shut on things that I couldn't possibly understand unless I was.
    Webmaster
    VHLinks.com - Your Van Halen Internet Resource Guide
    http://www.vhlinks.com

Check Out My YouTube Guitar Videos!
    http://www.youtube.com/banoneguitar
    Direct Link To Subscribe To My Channel!
    http://www.youtube.com/banoneguitar?sub_confirmation=1

12. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Atomic Punk
    Favorite VH Album

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

02.19.20 @ 06:52 PM
    Liked 19,926 Times in 11,446 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post

I'm not going to argue with you about the rest. You're not Jewish you'll never understand. Sorry. I'll never know what it's like to be black and therefore should probably keep my mouth shut on things that I couldn't possibly understand unless I was.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

Banned!
    Last Online

Quote Originally Posted by Brett View Post

You are right, Brett. As a person who is not Jewish, I will never fully understand. Though I am not Jewish, nor am I black, I still believe that I have the ability to form an educated opinion about modern geo-politics and about issues involving race and discrimination. I certainly have not meant to offend and I apologize if any of my posts have come across as insensitive to you or other Jewish members of this board.

Banned!
    Last Online

11.25.18 @ 07:41 PM
    Liked 11,193 Times in 6,766 Posts

No country is squeaky clean. We all have dirt on our hands but with Israel, it's simply a case of existing and security.

For centuries they've been persecuted by pretty much everyone. Even before the advent of Christianity and Islam...they were getting beat down by conquering nations in the region.

They've been up but mostly down throughout history. Think about it. They were dispersed around the world. A people with NO country of their own.

They flourished wherever they settled. The powers that be, gave them their ancestral home again but here's the kicker...just a SLICE of that homeland.

Muslims refused to coexist and so war was waged. Guess what? The victors won. That means, Israel takes more of that ancestral home. It's not up to Israel to be "gracious" hosts. It's up to the Palestinians and the Arab world at large, to make nice.

Civilized people, do not teach their children, in classrooms...that other people are dogs and sub human.

16. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Constantly Changes
    Last Online

02.13.20 @ 04:51 PM
    Liked 1,053 Times in 615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dave's Dreidel View Post
    Islamic terrorism is going to be a new normal for decades.

You can't get rid of it without genocide. It has to be a change in the Muslim culture, that certain current core tenets of the religion will no longer be supported.

The best you can hope for is to contain it to acceptable levels.
    Islamic terrorism has already been around for decades...its just only recently come to the U.S..
    "Always hopeful, yet discontent,
    He knows changes aren't permanent
    But change is!"

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Constantly Changes
    Last Online

02.13.20 @ 04:51 PM
    Liked 1,053 Times in 615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wombattt View Post
    Islamic terrorism has already been around for decades...its just only recently come to the U.S..
    Recently as in the past 20 years or so
    "Always hopeful, yet discontent,
    He knows changes aren't permanent
    But change is!"

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

02.19.20 @ 08:20 PM
    Liked 3,189 Times in 1,996 Posts

wow If correct the latest Des Moines Register poll has shown Cruz making a massive surge

now with a commanding 31% of likely caucus voters, Cruz is cruising

Trump is flat at 21% He needs some massive positive movement and calling a Saudi Prince "dopey" on twitter for criticizing his stand on Muslims, isn't going to move the needle. Could we be seeing the undoing of Trump? He is not a good loser and so I kind of look forward to seeing his reaction and rationalization and blaming and pouting when it starts happening.

and early win for Cruz could be a turning point in this primary season.