PARIS 2015 - Page 57
Follow us on...
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Likes Likes:  0
Save
Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 74754555657
Results 841 to 848 of 848

Thread: PARIS 2015

  1. #841
    Light Up The Sky
    Get The Show On The Road's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.05.12
    Age
    45
    Location
    6300 feet above sea level
    Posts
    20,009
    Posts Per Day
    6.44
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen
    Favorite VH Song

    I'm The One
    Last Online

    05.30.20 @ 08:28 PM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Thanks (Given)
    29860
    Thanks (Received)
    18123


    Premium Member
    Achievements:
    VeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!150,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Congeniality Award

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bklynboy68 View Post
    Obama wants to use diplomacy to fight the war on terror. Diplomacy against this?


    Officials Hide Gruesome Torture at Bataclan Massacre from Public and Families

    On a grim morning, more horrific news emerges from France:


    A French government committee has heard testimony, suppressed by the French government at the time and not released to the media, that the killers in the Bataclan tortured their victims on the second floor of the club.

    Police witnesses in Parliament said they vomited when they saw the disfigured bodies.

    Wahhabist killers apparently gouged out eyes, castrated victims, and shoved their testicles in their mouths. They may also have disemboweled some poor souls. Women were stabbed in the genitals – and all the torture was, victims told police, filmed for Daesh or Islamic State propaganda. For that reason, medics did not release the bodies of torture victims to the families, investigators said.

    But prosecutors claimed these reports of torture were “a rumor” on the grounds that sharp knives were not found at the scene. They also claimed that maybe shrapnel had caused the injuries.


    The article goes on to say that a victim’s father discovered the truth when he went to the morgue to identify his son.  Here’s a partial letter that the father wrote:

    “On the causes of the death of my son A., at the forensic institute in Paris, I was told, and what a shock it was for me at that moment, they had cut off his testicles, had put them in his mouth, and he was disemboweled. When I saw him behind glass, lying on a table, a white shroud covering it up to the neck, a psychologist was with me. He said: This is “the only presentable part, your son’s left profile.” I found that he had no right eye. I made the remark; I was informed that they had punctured his eye and  sliced down the right side of his face, where there was a very large hematoma that we could all see. ”

    When asked about this, the prosecutor suggested shrapnel may have caused this.

    Shrapnel.  Heatstreet reports that the committee wasn’t buying this explanation.

    Prosecutor: I specify, for the sake of clarity: some of the bodies found at the Bataclan were extremely mutilated by the explosions and weapons, to the point that it was sometimes difficult to reconstruct the dismembered bodies. In other words, injuries described this father may also have been caused by automatic weapons, by explosions or projections of nails and bolts that have resulted.

    Q. Would those have put a man’s balls in in his own mouth?

    Prosecutor: I do not have that information.



    Of course, the French do not want to inflame anti-Islamic sentiment, but this news needs to be spread far and wide.  The world needs to know the evil it’s fighting.





    http://heatst.com/uk/exclusive-franc...clan-massacre/

    http://www.assemblee-nationale.fr/14...q/r3922-t2.asp
    I'm pretty sure he's against waterboarding these pieces if shit too.

    We should be executing these fuckers that we have at Gitmo, not giving them "culturally appropriate" meals and allowing them to pray 5 times a day, etc. If you let one of these animals loose in an American city with no one to stop them they'd kill as many of us as they could. You're not going to reason with them to get 'em to stop, only a bullet to the head will do that.

    Leftists are such fools.
    The only genre I really know is Van Halen.

  2. RRvh1 thanked for this post.
  3. #842
    Forum Frontman
    fudd's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.22.08
    Age
    41
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    17,990
    Posts Per Day
    3.98
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair warning, 5150
    Favorite VH Song

    HAIL, love walks in, 5150
    Last Online

    @
    Likes (Given)
    14
    Likes (Received)
    149
    Thanks (Given)
    1404
    Thanks (Received)
    8511


    Donor

    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!Old Guard150,000 VHL Life Points

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Get The Show On The Road View Post
    I'm pretty sure he's against waterboarding these pieces if shit too.

    We should be executing these fuckers that we have at Gitmo, not giving them "culturally appropriate" meals and allowing them to pray 5 times a day, etc. If you let one of these animals loose in an American city with no one to stop them they'd kill as many of us as they could. You're not going to reason with them to get 'em to stop, only a bullet to the head will do that.

    Leftists are such fools.
    Well if the French want to keep being blind, there's really not a lot we can do to sway them.


    Sent from my iPhone using swagger

  4. Get The Show On The Road thanked for this post.
  5. #843
    Everybody Wants Some!!

    Join Date
    01.10.12
    Posts
    32,774
    Posts Per Day
    10.56
    Favorite VH Album

    The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

    Today @ 07:01 PM
    Likes (Given)
    582
    Likes (Received)
    425
    Thanks (Given)
    22621
    Thanks (Received)
    19663

    Achievements:
    OverdriveVeteranMaster PraiserSupremely-LikedElite Daily PosterVHLinks Proud!200,000 VHL Life Points
    Awards:
    The Keyboard Warrior

    Default

    Here we go again


    ISIS ATTACKS PARIS ON EVE OF VOTE



    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-police.html
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

    "But, fucking with Brook is like fucking with hot shit on and ax handle. You just don't get a grip"-track5

    "Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

    'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

    "I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

    "My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

    "But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

  6. #844
    Top Of The World

    Join Date
    06.02.09
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    4,888
    Posts Per Day
    1.21
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    Respect my Wind
    Last Online

    Today @ 10:44 AM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    5
    Thanks (Given)
    16
    Thanks (Received)
    810

    Achievements:
    Well-LikedVHLinks Proud!25,000 VHL Life PointsOld Guard

    Default

    I think if we welcome more muslim refugees into America and show them how great freedom is and how equal women really are, they will see us as their brothers and sisters....then the attacks will stop......

    Until one of the muslim men decides sharia law must be followed and you would be better off with your cunt welded shut with a hot curling iron.

  7. #845
    Sinner's Swing!

    Join Date
    07.07.15
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    985
    Posts Per Day
    0.54
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    I'm The One
    Last Online

    12.26.18 @ 07:56 PM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Thanks (Given)
    964
    Thanks (Received)
    640

    Default

    With first round voting in French elections this weekend, it's not really unexpected. ISIS would love a Le Pen victory and stuff like this just helps her.

  8. #846
    Hot For Teacher
    bsbll4's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.18.03
    Age
    37
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    10,312
    Posts Per Day
    1.62
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

    Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

    07.02.20 @ 07:43 AM
    Likes (Given)
    3
    Likes (Received)
    2
    Thanks (Given)
    1184
    Thanks (Received)
    3391


    Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cfimages View Post
    With first round voting in French elections this weekend, it's not really unexpected. ISIS would love a Le Pen victory and stuff like this just helps her.
    You're not the first person I've heard/read say this, but I just don't understand the thinking behind it.

    Basically, we have two options:

    1) We continue as-is with an open borders policy in the West and bring in as many people as possible, some of whom intend to do us harm.

    2) We stop bringing people in that could potentially harm us.

    Let's examine Option 1, where we keep everything as it stands today. First, we have terrorism already, so acting like if we change a policy that will somehow make things worse when it's actually trying to prevent it seems silly. In other words, the terrorists already have a reason to hate us without a strict immigration policy. If I were a terrorist hell-bent on killing as many Westerners as possible, I would want the borders open because I'll have easier access to accomplish my mission.

    Remember: They aren't blowing people up and running them over with cars because they want more immigration, it's because they quite literally want everyone from the west (infidels/nonbelievers) dead.

    With Option 2, we are told that the terrorists want the West to insulate itself because it will bolster their argument. But does it really? It's pretty clear why countries in the west are looking to slow immigration from the middle east, and it isn't racism. It's safety from terrorism. Anyone with an ounce of common sense can see that. But what about the people without an ounce of common sense, you say, won't they now be converted to terrorism? First, if someone is that easily swayed by falsehoods, why should we cater our laws and safety to appease them? Clearly they are hopeless to begin with. Second, if we close our borders to prevent these terrorists from coming in in the first place, does it really matter?

    The problem with the open borders concept is that its supporters assume that if we show everyone how great we are that eventually opinions in the middle east will change. Terrorism will solve itself, in a way. Wrong. The convictions of these believers are deeper than anything we have in the West. They will never be swayed by feel good stories of open borders and equal opportunities. The more they see of us, the more they want to kill us. It really is that simple.

    This reminds me of those that have Monday Morning Quarterbacked the response to 9/11. Some have suggested that America invading Afghanistan was precisely what Bin Laden wanted. Was it really? His whole premise was based on the principle that America was a paper tiger and that the West doesn't have the will to go head-to-head with jihadists. He figured they would have the same lame response after the first attack. And a lame response would have further bolstered his claims. He could point to the fact that guys using $300 plane tickets could take out 3,000 people and America was too scared to do anything about it. How's that for recruiting material?

    Instead, his ass is fish food along with half his family. His second in command got waterboarded until he sung like a bird. His actions have directly caused the death of tens of thousands of his fellow jihadists and they have yet to win anything. His entire network has been virtually destroyed, splintering into several different factions and taking up differing causes. I guess if that's what victory looks like, then they can have it.
    CNN may think my opinion matters, but you shouldn't.

  9. #847
    Sinner's Swing!

    Join Date
    07.07.15
    Location
    Asia
    Posts
    985
    Posts Per Day
    0.54
    Favorite VH Album

    Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

    I'm The One
    Last Online

    12.26.18 @ 07:56 PM
    Likes (Given)
    0
    Likes (Received)
    0
    Thanks (Given)
    964
    Thanks (Received)
    640

    Default

    I'll try to explain my reasoning.

    ISIS would love this - her immigration policies etc, and her perceived anti-Muslim stance (note - perceived. It may not be true but plenty of people see it that way), give ISIS recruiting power. They use that to attract more disaffected young Muslims who already live in France or are French citizens. Young men who maybe struggle with unemployment and lack of prospects (mostly stemming from the globalist elites policies) begin to see their problems stemming from anti-Muslim ideas not economic ones that affect all equally. And ISIS offers them something that may seem like a way of fighting back.

    It helps Le Pen - any Muslim terror attack is going to help the candidate who has the strongest anti-immigration policies, because a lot of people see immigration as the problem.

  10. #848
    Hot For Teacher
    bsbll4's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.18.03
    Age
    37
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    10,312
    Posts Per Day
    1.62
    Favorite VH Album

    Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

    Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

    07.02.20 @ 07:43 AM
    Likes (Given)
    3
    Likes (Received)
    2
    Thanks (Given)
    1184
    Thanks (Received)
    3391


    Premium Member
    Achievements:
    Master PraiserSupremely-LikedVHLinks Proud!50,000 VHL Life PointsKnight Of Da Roundtable

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cfimages View Post
    I'll try to explain my reasoning.

    ISIS would love this - her immigration policies etc, and her perceived anti-Muslim stance (note - perceived. It may not be true but plenty of people see it that way), give ISIS recruiting power. They use that to attract more disaffected young Muslims who already live in France or are French citizens. Young men who maybe struggle with unemployment and lack of prospects (mostly stemming from the globalist elites policies) begin to see their problems stemming from anti-Muslim ideas not economic ones that affect all equally. And ISIS offers them something that may seem like a way of fighting back.

    It helps Le Pen - any Muslim terror attack is going to help the candidate who has the strongest anti-immigration policies, because a lot of people see immigration as the problem.
    I understand the thought process here, but I don't subscribe to it completely. After all, this isn't coming in a vacuum. If we're speaking of people already in France, the reason these policies are being considered is because of the horrible attacks happening by their brethren. Therefore, the only way ISIS could use this as a recruiting tool is if the people that are susceptible to it are already so far down the path towards it that common sense will no longer sway them anyway. If that's the case, why should the government be concerned about their opinion? Clearly having more of the same isn't going to stop anything from happening anyway, so why not try a different way?

    The policies are more targeted towards people outside France from my understanding, so if that's the case, the idea is at least more effective at preventing these attacks on the surface.

    I just hate the idea that we should make our policies based on what the terrorists want. If we take steps to protect ourselves, the mantra is "that's exactly what the terrorists want." I think that's a load of crap. What they really want is all of us dead, so anything that we can do to prevent that is a victory for us.
    CNN may think my opinion matters, but you shouldn't.

  11. voivod thanked for this post.
 

 

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09.25.15, 06:06 AM
  2. Meanwhile back in Paris..........Streetheart
    By Duke in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Music Only)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07.29.09, 03:50 PM
  3. F***ing Paris Hilton
    By Vince G. in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 188
    Last Post: 07.30.07, 08:02 PM
  4. Paris, a gorilla, and EVH???
    By JCM 800 in forum VH Fans Meeting Place (Non-Music)
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 05.07.05, 10:39 AM
  5. paris 1993 set list??? anyone???
    By uncle ted in forum Bootleg Network
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10.11.00, 04:57 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •