Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Watch us on YouTube
Register
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ ○ Number 47's Avatar
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 03:14 PM
    Liked 6,832 Times in 3,574 Posts

Premium Member

Default Texas Deputy Executed Days After Black Radical Group Calls for Killing Cops

Texas Deputy Executed Days After Black Radical Group Calls for Killing Cops

HOUSTON, Texas — A Harris County Sheriff’s Deputy was shot execution style at a gas station while reportedly in full uniform. The deputy was filling up his patrol car. Witnesses told Breitbart Texas the shooter shot the deputy in the back of the head and then three times in the back. This tragedy comes within days of a group of Black radicals calling for “lynching whites and killing cops,” as Breitbart Texas recently reported. Witnesses also told Breitbart Texas that the shooter was a black male.

The shooting occurred late Friday evening in Northwest Harris County just outside of Houston. One witness who spoke to this writer said he knew the deputy personally and had just spoken with him about five minutes before the shooting.

He said he saw the man shoot his friend and speed off in a red pickup truck. He said he followed the truck for about two miles until he lost it at a major highway intersection. The truck turned onto Highway 6 from West Road and disappeared.

Deputies in the area confirmed they were indeed searching for a red Ford Ranger pickup truck.

Two teenage girls told Breitbart Texas they saw the shooter fire one shot into the back of the head of the deputy who was simply getting gas for his vehicle. After the deputy fell, they heard three or four other shots. According to the first witness, those shots were fired into the deputy’s back.

The execution of the deputy came just days after black radicals went on an internet radio show hosted from Texas and called for the lynching of white people and the killing of cops to “turn the tide” against blacks being killed by cops. Breitbart Texas reported on Friday morning the details of the radio show and the comments that were made.

One black man spoke up saying they needed to kill “cops that are killing us. The other black male on the show said, “That will be the best method right there.”

The shooter is described as male, dark complexion, five-foot-ten to six-foot. He was said to be wearing a white t-shirt and red shorts.

Witnesses said a LifeFlight helicopter came and picked up the deputy to take him to the hospital, but they believe he was dead at the scene.

The first witness showed this reporter a photo of the deputy with his children. He was highly emotional as he was speaking. “He was the best guy you can imagine as a friend,” the witness said. “He was always coming to me and asking if he could do anything for me.”

Breitbart Texas will follow this developing story.

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 08:07 PM
    Liked 1,481 Times in 1,010 Posts

Premium Member

I'm not going to be nice about it anymore. I'm sick of them and their ghetto culture. Not to mention that nearly all of them are ugly as hell and totally unpleasant to be around.

Over half the black nurses at the hospital are bitches. Fighting you tooth and nail over everything and totally have that attitude. Being that I live in a county that is half black I see this attitude all the time.

I'm sick of them.
    Last edited by rocknblues81; 08.29.15 at 03:42 PM.
    Michael Caine on Jaws: The Revenge:

"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

Samuel Johnson 1775 : “Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel”

"McDonalds is The Antichrist" - Bill Hicks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSH6ofHbeUw

Hang 'Em High
    Favorite VH Album

Depends on the Day of the Week
    Favorite VH Song

HAIL, D.O.A., TYWH
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 03:11 PM
    Liked 1,328 Times in 798 Posts

IF this had been a case of a white male gunning down a black Houston Sherriff's Deputy, THEN, the Media would be looking into whether the male had ever had his picture taken with the Confederate Flag, etc., to fit into their narrative of racism.

BUT, since this is the reverse case, there will be no "flags" uncovered. The only mark of identification is the murderer's color of his skin. It's doubtful any Hate Crime will be charged against him.... Just Murder One. So 15-20 years from now, he'll be terminated. In the mean time, he may get sex change, at the taxpayer's expense (I'm only assuming, becuase I do not not know anything about the murderer, except his skin color.)

~~8 U.S.C. § 1182(f)~~

4. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Push comes to shove
    Last Online

12.09.17 @ 03:43 PM
    Liked 1,107 Times in 675 Posts

Premium Member

Donor

Can anyone show evidence that these motherfuckers are human??? We all know what they are!!!!
    My father is a 40 year veteran of HPD!!!! Fuck all you liberals who think they have any right to live !!!!
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

“A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.”

Last Online

12.12.17 @ 01:33 PM
    Liked 7,619 Times in 3,996 Posts

This story made me so sad.

I just pictured the guy, going about his day, filling up at the station.
    Every day, another incident.
    I'm starting to believe the world has, collectively, lost it's mind.

The media have played such a large role in all of this.
    How many times must we read, over & over: Michael Brown, an unarmed, black teenager?

The kid was like 300 pounds of disrespect & rage!

And i feel like the lack of comment or outrage in regard to this nine year old getting
    gunned down, and other rampant black on black crime, negates this entire 'Black
    lives matter' movement.

Maybe i'm missing the point, or misreading the rules.

I just see a lot of hostility aimed squarely at law enforcement, thus the crazies with nothing
    left to lose, come crawling out.

7. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen II
    Favorite VH Song

Outta Love Again
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 09:04 PM
    Liked 1,689 Times in 644 Posts

Some media outlets are refusing to identify the race of the suspect involved in the murder of a sheriff’s deputy in Houston last night, despite the fact that he is clearly black.

At around 8:30pm last night, Deputy Darren Goforth was pumping gas into his vehicle in full uniform before he was approached by a man who shot him from behind multiple times.

“Police described the suspect as a dark-complexioned male who is believed to be between 20 and 25 years old, and stands about 5-foot-10 to 6-feet tall,” reports the Associated Press.

Surveillance footage of the suspect clearly shows that he is black.

Are we at a point now in America where it is politically incorrect to identify the race of wanted murderers?

If the killer was white, would the AP describe him as a “light-complexioned male”?

The murder took place just days after a group of black radicals called for “lynching whites and killing cops,” and less than 72 hours after Bryce Williams gunned down TV reporter Alison Parker and cameraman Adam Ward live on air.

In his manifesto, Williams said the murder was his contribution to starting a “race war” in America.

Until the suspect in last night’s shooting has been caught it will be impossible to determine his motive, but the random nature of the incident suggests there’s every chance it could be related to ongoing racial tensions that have been fueled by both the media and the ‘Black Lives Matter’ movement.

“We’ve been warned of things like this, because of public sentiment nationally and events over the last few years,” said Bob Goerlitz, president of the Harris County Deputies Organization. “It’s just horrific. That’s the only way to describe it.”

http://www.infowars.com/dark-complex...-killer-black/
    "The less I needed, the better I felt." ~ Charles Bukowski.

9. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Soul Kitchen
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 12:16 PM
    Liked 1,083 Times in 725 Posts

Premium Member

Right, he's of "dark-complexion". Not black. Wonderful.
    "I'm the opposite of Bill Cosby. Diamond Dave always gets your approval." (DLR)

"Kids, just say NO to marriage". (Al Bundy)

Rawhide in "A"

OAA

Favorite VH Album

ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Soul Kitchen
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 12:16 PM
    Liked 1,083 Times in 725 Posts

Premium Member
    "I'm the opposite of Bill Cosby. Diamond Dave always gets your approval." (DLR)

"Kids, just say NO to marriage". (Al Bundy)

Rawhide in "A"

OAA

Favorite VH Song

Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 10:30 AM
    Liked 1,480 Times in 902 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood P. View Post
    If this is the guy, then end his life. Eye for an eye I say.
    Sorry but I'm tired of all this shit.

Wonder if Obama will go to the deputy's funeral.
    Remember the Heroes - 9/11/01

In 2012, the phoenix has risen!!

"High speed, low drag."

"Look at all the people here tonight!!!" - 10/5/07, 5/20/08 Mohegan Sun

Congratulations to Van Halen as part of the Class of 2007 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!

Cinco de Cabo @ Foxwoods: "A giant party with live music" - S. Hagar

got tequila?

http://keepitaliveforever.com

13. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

Premium Member

A close family member has this new black male friend she met (He her next door neighbor) and he has prior issues with the law that includes spending 11 years in prison for armed robbery. Anyway, now all of a sudden the last few months my grandnieces are scared of cops and go around saying that cops just kill people.

I know where that shit comes from.

"I have never seen it, but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific."

15. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Atomic Punk
    Last Online

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by evhintexas View Post
    Can anyone show evidence that these motherfuckers are human??? We all know what they are!!!!
    My father is a 40 year veteran of HPD!!!! Fuck all you liberals who think they have any right to live !!!!
    I don't think I'll go that far. But I'm not running out of my way to make friends with them. I've gotten a heavy dose of reality since I moved here in 2008.

Favorite VH Album

All of them
    Favorite VH Song

All of them
    Last Online

Liked 2,299 Times in 1,256 Posts

Working in public safety as I do, I can assure you it's only gonna get worse. There is a war now being raged against public safety and and even us, (Fire/EMS) are caught in the middle.

August 5, a Shreveport Police Officer was murdered on what was a ambush. This officer was a friend of mine and I had the horror, ( along with another medic) of pulling his body out of the house before the SPD even cleared the home of the shooter not being inside.
    We snatched Tommy, ( Officer LaValley) and took him to LSU Med Center. However, we did that just out of cursosity for the other officers on scene, because Tommy had injuries that were incompatible with life.
    Tommy was shot multiple times, but the final shot, Grover executed him. (suspect Grover Cannon), was caught 2 days later and unfortunately, wasn't shot by the police. The SPD, State Police, FBI, and Marshall's office took him without incident and showed great strength in keeping their emotions in check.

I've worked 18 of my 20 years in a ghetto. I could really go into great detail on how un-human these fucking animals are, but I'll keep it classy. However, I CAN assure you bleeding hearts libs, these people do not deserve to......

Never mind. Not going there.

Rip to this deputy in Houston. RIP to La State Trooper S. Vincent. Shot and killed on a traffic stop last week.
    RIP to the Sunset La deputy shot and killed last week trying to make an arrest of a murder suspect.

Want to learn about Tommy?
    Google Thomas LaValley. Shreveport Police. He was a kid, who's mind and heart was in the right place to be an officer.
    Last edited by Hurricane Halen; 08.30.15 at 10:37 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    VH LINKS Resident Paramedic/Firefighter
    #officialhashtaghater
    Copyright holder of all things, "<-----------------"

UC<------Goal in life to be included in an HH sig-----

18. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

Favorite VH Album

diver down
    Favorite VH Song

drop dead legs
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 03:35 PM
    Liked 2,386 Times in 1,488 Posts

Premium Member

Small scale civil war already underway.
    EVH 1979: Well, actually it's not much of a vacation, because we run everything ourselves. We design our own album cover, we have to be in the office every day to sign checks - the whole corporation revolves around us. Nothing can be done without our approval. We even have photo approval.

20. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

All of them
    Favorite VH Song

All of them
    Last Online

Liked 2,299 Times in 1,256 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by edwardv View Post
    Small scale civil war already underway.
    No kidding. And, it's incredible how oblivious most people across the country are about it.

Sticking your head in the sand doesn't make the bogie man go away. People better wake the fuck up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    VH LINKS Resident Paramedic/Firefighter
    #officialhashtaghater
    Copyright holder of all things, "<-----------------"

UC<------Goal in life to be included in an HH sig-----

22. The Following Member Likes This Post:

Favorite VH Album

Fair Warning
    Favorite VH Song

Panama
    Last Online

12.13.17 @ 08:47 PM
    Liked 2,236 Times in 1,354 Posts

I have family members who are cops in a large city in the South. I worry about them every day. One has more of a desk job kind of position but the others are patrol cops. A small percentage of police officers have taken action that has put every police officer in the cross hairs of unstable criminal types. These are going to be individual acts of violence, not necessarily organized attacks and that is going to make it so much harder to stop just by the sheer randomness of it all.

how do you stop this madness?