Favorite VH Song

Outta Love Again
    Last Online

10.22.16 @ 02:00 PM
    Liked 1,293 Times in 497 Posts

Premium Member

Default Five lunatics and a baby

These Five People Are About to Have a Baby Together

The idea of a "nuclear family"—white picket fence, a kid or two, friendly golden retriever—has been under siege for a while now. No longer do stories of step-parents or half-siblings shock us, and children being raised by parents of the same gender (so-called "pink families") are becoming increasingly common. Another new, lesser known family structure that has emerged is that of multi-parenting—or raising a child with more than two legal parents. For instance, a lesbian couple and a gay couple bringing up a child together as a single family, but in separate households.

That's more or less the family unit that two couples—Jaco and Sjoerd, and Daantje and Dewi—have decided upon. The four have known each other for ten years, and have been considering the possibility of having a child together for about six. That possibility is going to become a reality this week, when Daantje gives birth.

Both couples are married, but Jaco and Sjoerd's relationship also involves a third person: an Australian named Sean who's been their partner for the last three years. "Three and a half," Sean shouts from the kitchen when he hears me asking Sjoerd how long they have been together. Sean is such a big part of their relationship that he will play an equal role in raising the gang's future son.

"Jaco and I have been married for eight years now. Unfortunately we can't marry Sean as well, otherwise we'd have done it in a heartbeat," says Sjoerd.........

Read the rest here....
    Last edited by Jesus H Christ; 08.06.15 at 06:22 AM.
    "The less I needed, the better I felt." ~ Charles Bukowski.

Favorite VH Album

Van Halen/ADKOT
    Favorite VH Song

Hot For Teacher
    Last Online

10.22.16 @ 09:15 AM
    Liked 1,370 Times in 689 Posts

This is the natural side effect to the gay marriage movement. Based on the logic used to support gay marriage, there's no reason 18 people can't be married together and be the legal guardians for a single child. It just isn't law....yet.
    CNN may think my opinion matters, but you shouldn't.

Complete Zero
    Favorite VH Song

Lets Get Rockin
    Last Online

10.22.16 @ 04:38 AM
    Liked 1,523 Times in 617 Posts

Premium Member

Way to fuck up a kid, 2 mothers and three fathers. He will eventually kill them all.
    I used to jog but the ice cubes kept falling out of my glass.

4. The Following 2 Members Like This Post:

The Magnificent 7
    Last Online

10.22.16 @ 03:31 PM
    Liked 5,993 Times in 3,259 Posts

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by sickman View Post
    Way to fuck up a kid, 2 mothers and three fathers. He will eventually kill them all.
     "He has a swaggering retro machismo that will give hives to the Steinem cabal" -Camille Paglia on Donald Trump

"Make way for the bad guy"- Tony Montana

'This hamburger don't need no helper"- David Lee Roth

"I wish Bon Jovi would've given me a call before he recorded all of his hits, because the lyrics would've been smarter, the melodies would've been much more smashing, and they would've sold a lot fewer records." -David Lee Roth

"My beef is people thinking Bon Jovi is good cuz they sold lots of records to housewives." -tango

"But being number one doesn’t really mean jack fuck all. We sold twice as many records as other records that year (1984) that landed in the Number One position." ~Eddie Van Halen

6. The Following Member Likes This Post: